Fireball 3.0 - Let's do a Bosskiller-Skill

Hey Folks,

I would lie to make a high Single-Target-Skill of Fireball, because I like the hint-and-run idea.

Since Burning DMG is nerfed and FB can't really kill Atziri with it good (she can't burn) the idea is to makke the single shots without ailments as hard as possible and maybe make them with Greater Multiple Projectiles also work for Maps.

So let's start as Witch/Elementalist

What are your ideas about gem-support and Nodes on the tree?

Would I get a better result with a crit build or with Elemental Overload?

And what would your gem-setup be with or without a crit build?

Is Cloak of Flame combined with molten shell a viable defensive option?

I am looking forward to your ideas.

Björn
Last bumped23 окт. 2017 г., 11:46:20
I doubt we'll manage to make one. Not to be sceptical, I'd absolutely love a Fireball Mage, with big hits. Still, fireball doesn't have that upfront damage that it needs in the first place. And seeing Ignite got hit hard, you can't scale both the explosion and the burn.

Vaal fireball / Fireball would still be viable mapping maybe, but I don't see it bosskilling anywhere in the ballpark of what other builds can do.

Items that perhaps have any sort of use as uniques? (IM NOT SURE, this putting something out there)

- Pledge of Hands or Searing Touch or +3 fire gem bow?
- Infernal Mantle might be lackluster as 25% increase or 2 more levels from bow for example is hard to compare?
- Carcass Jack as chest? Not 100% sure but isn't the initial hit Area Damage? And added area of affect is just bonus for mapping?
- Perhaps Heretic's Veil for stronger curses on the bosses? They are the ones with huge resistances/health.
- The Three Dragons helmet: your fire damage can shock but not ignite, might cause extra damage from shock to be viable on bosses? 50% increase of damage if the initial hit is big enough?
- Double Void Battery as weapon for those huge power charges? A source can be set-up with a curse on hit orb of storms for example?
- Snakepit for shot gunning? Not sure if anywhere decent. Berek's Pass if you can get a way to ignite yourself? Opal crafted rings with fire spell damage% is overall always stronger?
- Surgebinders perhaps can play a role if you have double Void Battery for max. power charges and frenzy charges?

As for the tree: What can we re-use from some old Fireball builds?

Good luck getting something off the ground. I'm not going to bother making this character this league yet, as everyone and their mother simple says: can't be done in a semi-viable way.
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Could anyone please help me with a max DMG Gem Setup for Fireball?

I would like to use elemental overload in the tree and maybe elemental equilibrium as well.

Thx in advance

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация