Max Stax Hero totem barrage 200arrow/sec

Hi all, I'm Glorious_Bigbeard and I would like to share a build with you. No html experience so this will be difficult.

The Idea of this build is to put out as many poison stacks as fast as possible. We do this with a Templar hierophant self cast barrage and 4x barrage totems.

https://pastebin.com/Xr7Lc9Sk is the path of building link

And the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtuWhvXKwI8

I would love to compete for build of the week, but I would need someone to help me with posting the build properly on the forums.

and the skill tree at level 92 https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAADuA5oEUQSzBWYFtQZwBqALYRDMFHUVIBjbHNwi6iPTI_YknSU_Kk0rJixkLOkuIzB8Mgky0TPZNZI31DklOhY64TwtPydDY0PIRUdFnUlPSshNkk4qTp9PBFFHU1Jbr15dYlpkhGhaaPJsRm6qbydxTXFicaFybHUqen97IHvDfIODX4PMhMWFMoaChrOKr419jb-PGo9Pj2CQEZOZly2aaprPmuCbtaIAo4qkwqZXp5SqpK9ssTC1CLXytz68qsBmwUnDOsauyNzR_dN-2L3dDeCf6NbpdusU6-7tP-4O73rwH_JF9qP4k_m9_gr-Hf6H?accountName=blackice001&characterName=The_Skorned
Last bumped5 дек. 2017 г., 13:08:09
Hi there, couple of things.

You said your character name was max_stax, which was confusing when looking at your character profile. It appears "The_Skorned" is the actual character.

Yes, the formating is lacking, as this is currently not a guide. To help you with that, when you edit the guide, you will see some little buttons at the top of the editor. You can click these to see the correct formatting for the code used on these forums. you will notice that all 'tags' have a closing tag as well, always preceded with a /. The tag you likely want to be using is called 'spoiler', and you can type ="" just after the word spoiler with whatever you wish that spoiler to be named.

For example, if you typed this:

it would produce this:
Gem Links
Test text for gem links, your items would go here.

This will be very helpful to you, when you decide to flesh out your guide with the guide part. As it stands now, you have a video guide only. A PoB link and skilltree link, which is still missing much of what is expected as a build guide. Remember, people want to come to the forums from a place of low Path of Exile experience and be able to quickly understand or reference a build in order to play it. As exciting or interesting as your build may be, if they cannot follow it easily it does not help them.

The things a post here typically needs to be added to the listing is as follows:

Character information (pros/cons, hp pools, rationale)
Gem link setups & gearing decision concept. (expand from your video guide)
Flask/Jewel/Gem/Pantheon/Lab Enchants/Ascendancy Order/Corruptions
Explanations for any and all of the above, often with leveling guides and gear options to assist players.
Maps that you cannot run / map mods you cannot run / boss killing or map farming. Your video cut short of actually clearing a boss. Some people want to kill bosses, and some do not. This is more than just the pros/cons section, this speaks to players interests in playing.

As for BotW, it's over for now. Maybe we'll be graced with more seasons in the future. Good luck with it then.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Последняя редакция: Kwitch. Время: 12 нояб. 2017 г., 15:03:06
appreciate any help you can give me. I'll start working on a proper guide for everyone. I really like this build and i'm excited to share it.
Max Stax Hiero

Templar Hierophant Barrage Poison totems

Pros/ Easy leveling, Ultra Budget, Fast clear speed, Converts to MF easily.
Cons/ Poor single target damage, The build performs poorly in group play,

The function of the build is to put out as many poison stacks as fast as possible. 4x barrage totems, +self cast barrage. With 16 arrows per attack per source we gets between 175-240 arrows/stack per second from the 11-13 individual attacks based on attack speed.

Gear:
Brass dome: Protection from crit allows us to keep a low hp pool without worry about 1 shot mechanics. This is in addition to 40% of damage going to mana. After reductions from resists and armor we can withstand a 12k+ hit. This can be calculated from the wiki. If you choose to convert to magic finder gear loose a very small amount of your damage reduction since almost all of your defenses are from the brass dome.

Hemophilia: A key component to the build. Bleeding enemies will explode dealing 5% of their total life as physical damage. Take the % chance to poison/bleed from your passive tree and you have a bleeding/poison bomb. In packs with high monster density you can clear the entire pack with one or two kills.

Rat's nest A good helm choice that gives a nice attack speed. Enchant additional barrage attack speed to the helm and you greatly increase the speed you put poison stacks on your enemies.

Maligaro's Cruelity
This item gives us power and frenzy charges. It also gives us additional poison damage and duration.

Skirmish two pointed arrow quiver
This is a nice items that gives us our fouth totem. The increased mana helps with our life pool since 40% of damage goes to mana. The other benefit of this is the added intelligence which our build will need.

Essence Worm Unset ring:
This is where we place our determination aura. By using the essence worm we can have a costly aura with no cost. Since mana counts as 40% of our total life we don't want to reserve any of it.

Resist gear:
The belt, ring and boots is where I chose to place my resistances. Steel ring, rustic sash are good sources for physical damage bonuses and the boots should simply be as much armor you can get on a pair of boots with good resists.

Dragon Thirst Citadel Bow: Splinter tongue or better B/R/G/G/G/G Iron grip, Added chaos damage, Physical projectile, Poison, vile toxins, and of course barrage

The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate: B/R/R/G/G/G Iron grip, Ranged attack totem, added chaos damage, Poison, vile toxins, and of course barrage

Haemophillia Serpentscale Gauntlets: B/G/G/G Cast when stuned, Bloodrage, onslaught, Bladefall

Victory Slippers Wyrmscale Boots: R/R/G/G Cast When Damage Taken, Imortal call, Phase run, Blade vortex (optional)

: B/B/B/R Vaal Summon Skeletons x2, Summon flame golem, Frost wall (optional)

Essence Worm Unset Ring: R Determination

Flasks
Скрытый текст
Flasks

Runspeed flask Perpetual Quicksilver Flask of Heat
Consecrated ground The Overflowing Chalice Sulphur Flask
Witchfire Brew Stibnite Flask
life/mana and Ample Hallowed Hybrid Flask of Staunching

Скрытый текст
Notable Jewels
:

Volley Fire viridian jewel x3
We also have room for 2 more jewels. I recommend %Life, %damage which can be physical,chaos,poison etc.

Things to take note on: Doedre is the first chaos resistant boss you will fight. The room you fight in is too small and you will not be able to evade her attacks. This will be a most humbling fight. When you reach Katava you should be level 65ish, but most all of our gear is level 60-70. I managed to do this with only one death, but depending on each persons individual skill this may be another difficult fight that requires alot of death's. Don't be discouraged.

End game Boss fights. Barrage by description from the wikki: Only the first 4 arrows will effect a primary target all additional arrow will ignore a primary target. In addition The chaos damage is reduced by 60% for (all?) red map bosses. Can you kill bosses? Sure, but the fights are long and drawn out. I prefer to just speed run maps and skip the bosses. But eventually you'll want to unlock maps on your atlas. By using positioning and distracting the boss with the totems you should be able to do any boss...... Given enough time.
OK, so none of the images showed up, and the spoiler buttons didn't work out the way I wanted them too :)

the build is called Max Stax Hiero, but the name came only after the build was developed. I then saved the name on another character for personal use. So my The Skorned is actually the build i'm calling Max Stax hiero.

Could someone explain to me how to copy images to my build guide? Do i go to the wikki and copy the link to the appropriate item?
testing image link

Max Stax Hiero vs Chimera t15 map. This is a real good example of the builds strength... and weakness.

https://youtu.be/DyFNWFYl2kw

Be sure to check out my other vid's of the max stax build on youtube. Search Glorious_Bigbeard or follow the linkhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JSQFg-W88FlTF4L8zIuhw

Thanks everyone for checking out my build and please ask questions, leave criticism's and feedback, and for gosh sake someone help me make a real build guide :)
I would like to thank everyone who visited my youtube page. Thanks for the positive feedback and support.

https://youtu.be/3zfxpIdHeLg <--Glorious Games youtube channel

Below is the level 92 build. I will be doing 1 more vid after the league ends and I six link my items.

https://youtu.be/xtuWhvXKwI8 <--- Max Stax vid build guide

If you have any other questions about the build please ask. Maybe you have a suggestion to improve on it? I'm excited about the new league and the new items/skill that will be in it. I will attempt to get leveling up information during the league and do a much better build guide post a few weeks into the league. Again thanks everyone for the support and feedback.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041364183/screenshots/ These are some pictures I made of this build.

So just announced a number of nurfs. Several effect this build. Reduced mana gained from Mind over matter is a bit of a kick in the pants. This dosn't break the build. The other was reduced barrage enchantments to the number of bonus projectiles. This isn't that big of a deal either as barrage attack speed is the enchantment I recommend. Over investment into + projectiles makes the forward attack arc so wide your missing the targets with a large number of arrows. The attack speed is much more beneficial.

In addition I will be remaking this build after the build is transferred to standard. I intend to show end game viability with six linked items. Currently the build has been unable to take down the guardians. Partly due to personal skill, but not entirely.

I would like to say thanks to everyone who showed interest in the build and visited my youtube. Your all great and look forward to new skills and builds in next weeks league start. I will be streaming the league start at 5:30pm est for about 5-6 hours.

Hope to see you all there.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация