[3.1]Spark MF

What it do:
Скрытый текст

Rocks around 60% Increased Item Quantity. General concept pairs up Spark with Inpulsa's Broken Heart for visceral clear, while wearing as much MF gear as possible.

Skill Tree/Bandits:
Скрытый текст

Bandits: Alira

Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/QYJ7BrHD

112 Points

You can level as whatever you like. Spark + Orb of Storms does enough damage and I usually prefer to level with my end-game skill if I can.

Skill Gem Setup:
Скрытый текст

Spark - Spell Echo - Pierce - Inc Crit Strikes - Added Lightning - Faster Projectiles

Orb of Storms - Power Charge on Crit - Inc Crit Strikes - Wrath

Vaal Breach - Flame Dash - 2nd aura (can be whatever you want)

Cast when Damage Taken(1) - Immortal Call(3) - Warlord's Mark(5) - Inc Duration(20)

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify

Portal - Faster Casting ---- Cast on Death - Portal

The Portal/Portal Cast on Death is preference. Use whatever you want there. I put Wrath and Vitality in my Pariahs. This makes room for more utility such as Faster Casting with Vaal Breach/Flame Dash and Arcane Surge for Orb of Storms. I use Vitality for life leech granted by my Watcher's Eye jewel.

Ascendancy/Pantheons:
Скрытый текст

Inquisitor:
Righteous Providence - Inevitable Judgement - Instruments of Virtue - Augury of Pentitence

Pantheons:
Brine King(stuns are annoying)
Shakari(Caustic Clouds are annoying)

Gear:
Скрытый текст

You can use a unique helmet, but I prefer the health/res's I gain from a rare with the additional Spark enchant. If you can't afford the enchant, simply use two Hazardous Research Thresholds to make up for the lost projectiles from the enchant.

Priorities:
Basic MF stuff (shitty rolls to start with are okay on Goldwyrms/Sadimas). Pick up a 16% Thief's Torment instead of trying to go for Ventor's if you need to. They're much cheaper, give you decent resistances, and grant the same amount of Quantity 8% Ventor's would. Bisco's is good, but it might be difficult to afford. Use what you can Fam.

Flasks:
Скрытый текст

Vinktar's is pretty cheap this league. Grab an added spell damage one. Other flasks are pretty straight forward. I prefer Warding over Adrenaline.

Jewels:
Скрытый текст

You DON'T need the same Watcher's Eye. The only super important roll for it is mana leech while Wrath is active. The other Vitality roll IS good, but the combination can be expensive/difficult to find. You gain enough leech off of flasks and Warlord's Mark on Cast when Damage Taken helps as well. As for rares, look for damage that applies to Spark and get resistances if you need them.

Videos:
Скрытый текст

Click Bait. I know, it's not even good Click Bait because you can't click on it. I'll have some clear speed videos within a day or two at most.

Closing Notes:
Скрытый текст

Lately I've put Shaped Channel on farm and it's been a blast! I started with 18 Shaped Channels and have been sustaining since. 85 Humlities dropped within 45 Shaped Channels, on top of two Exalted Orbs, a Poet's Pen, and a metric Fuckton of Jeweller's. Build feels smooth thusfar, and I can only see it getting smoother. Walls can prove problematic, but once you get used to positioning yourself so the objects don't stop you from casting it feels awesome.

If you have any questions about the build, feel free to ask in the comments below or stop by my Twitch. I stream every night and am always up for answering questions ;3. Happy Farming Exiles!

Last bumped1 янв. 2018 г., 17:30:28

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация