[3.1] Elementalist - Balls of Lava /low budget, non crit/ - Shaper/Atziri viable

Introduction:
This is my first Shaper capable build I made on my own - which was the goal. It is fairly defensive Elementalist Witch which is using Molten Strike as primary attack. It has pretty decent clearspeed and melts most of the bosses in game like nothing even tho it is non crit build. I find it really fun to play. Also this build can do every map mod EXCEPT no leech.

I would consider this build beginner friendly.

====================================================================================================

Budget/items
It is a fairly budget build, here is the list of uniques I use in the final build:

Belly of the Beast
Скрытый текст
You need 6 link, the only expensive item in this buuild.really nice for defense and overcapping your resistances, I did every map in the game (except Shaper's Realm) with Tabula Rasa.

Chernobog's Pillar
Скрытый текст
Fairly good defensive and offensive shield - costs almost nothing.

Grelwood Shank
Скрытый текст
Awesome sword for Molten Strike - gives us accuracy, additional projectiles, Point Blank for free and loads of armor while stationary, which allows us to facetank a most of the things. Good roll costs like 2-3 c.

Tombfist gloves
Скрытый текст
attack speed, jewel slot, %life - costs almost nothing (with one socket) even with a good roll

Wildfire jewels
Скрытый текст
no brainer choice for Molten Strike - cost around 1-2 c each

Cyclopean Coil
Скрытый текст
with balanced stats - Dex > int > Str this is shock and freeze immunity and loads of damage. Downside is no resistances. Drops from Elder and costs nothing.

Atziri's Promise
Скрытый текст
damage and chaos resistance - the latter we dont have at all, so it comes really handy

OPTIONAL - Anima Stone
Скрытый текст
quite expensive (50 c)- I simply like having 3 golems and Ice Golem provides us with some crit and accuracy (proccing Ele Overload more reliably). Can be replaced with life/resist/damage jewel.

Rares:
Скрытый текст
I use rare Helmet with accuracy, life and resistances, amulet and rings with some damage, resistance, life and stats(to balance Cyclopean Coil), rare boots with life and movement speed. None of that costs more then 10c I think.

Also USE 1 Abyss Jewel with 6% blind on hit, life and flat ele damage. Helps you with survivability a LOT!!!

====================================================================================================

Gem Links

Helmet
Скрытый текст
Blood Rage (20lvl) - CWDT(20 lvl) - Summon Lightning Golem(lvl 20) - Herald of Thunder

Gloves
Скрытый текст
Blade Vortex (lvl 8) - Increased Critical Strikes(lvl 20) - Cast When Damage Taken(lvl 1)

Body Armour
Скрытый текст
Molten Strike - Ancestral Call - Added Lighthing Damage - Multistrike - Elemental Damage With Attacks - Elemental Focus

Shield
Скрытый текст
Vortex(lvl 4) - CWDT (lvl 1) - Wrath (lvl 20)

Weapon
Скрытый текст
Summon Flame Golem(lvl 20) - Summon Ice golem(lvl 20) - Cast When Damage Taken(lvl 20)

Boots
Скрытый текст
Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Wild Strike - Fortify

Skilltree:

Final tree I am using - http://poeurl.com/bKZx

How to fuck around the skill tree:

Скрытый текст
1. Rush for Elemental Overload

2. Dive into the templar area, grab Devotion, Elementalist and Catalyse notables there

3. Go for the scion life wheel, grab the jewel on your way and put Wildifre in it.

4. Go down to Marauder for Heart of the Warrior notable

5. Get the resistances under scion and jewel slot, put 2nd Wildfire in it

6. Down under the ranger, pick Thick Skin, Primeval Force, Herbalism and Brutal Blade notables

7. Take Vitality Void under Vaal Pact + the 1 node which gives you mana and life leech
8. Take Vaal Pact notable

9. Take Profane Chemistry notable + the jewel slot under it + pick the Jewel Slot left to Elementalist notable, slap a gem of your choice there (mine was Anima Stone)

10. Go for Brawery and Fury Bolts notables (under duelist)

11. Take Versatility and Precision notables

12. Get Heart And Soul notable above Witch starting point

13. Grab the rest of the life nodes which are directly connected to your path.

Asendancy:

Normal lab - Pendulum of Destruction - increases damage throughoutput

Cruel Lab - I picked Mastermind of Discord for elemental penetration, use Wild Strike to proc it

Merc lab - Liege of the Primordial - Extra golem - was using Lightning and Ice Golem until I got Anima Stone

Über - Paragon of Calamity - lots of survivability, occasional damage increase, allows you to do those pesky reflect meeps

My Gear and Stats:

Check it in Path of Building - https://pastebin.com/ut4LExYt or here - character BallsOvLava https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Grimbold/characters

Playstyle:

Clearing maps - it is just shield charging from one pack to another, doing 1-3 Molten Strikes and fuck off to next pack. It is not fastest map clearer, but it is fairly fast. I almost never use Wild Strike to proc Mastermind of Discord while clearing maps, unless its a resist map with a resist mod, everything dies so fast, its not worth casting between Molten Strikes.

Killing bosses - it comes down if you can stand a bit away from boss, or you have to stay in melee like on shaper(cos of his frostbolts). Also you have to consider if the boss is spawning lot of adds and shit like that.

1.bosses you dont need to stay on top of him or have lots of adds - use Ancestral Call, let yourself have a distance so you can abuse AC, proc penetration with Wild Strike every 10 seconds and just melt the boss

2.bosses without adds or bosses you need to stay on top of them - proc pene with Wild Strike, facetank boss

Map viability:

Thanks to Paragon of Calamity and notable Primeval Force, you can easily do maps with ele reflect - just swap to Soul of Yugul for those and you wont even realise there is a reflect.

The only map this build cannot do is no leech.

Vulnerability and Temp Chains maps are nasty - I recommend putting Blood Rage for these out.

Videos:

Red Map Elder - https://youtu.be/G5anFc4rMdE

Special thanks

Thanks to TheKingOfPotatoPeople for helping me with polishing the tree and Sarevokcz for constant supply of meeps :-D

I hope at least someone will like the guide. I am opened to any suggestions how to make this character better. :)

Последняя редакция: Grimbold. Время: 30 янв. 2018 г., 13:06:29
Last bumped10 февр. 2018 г., 10:44:27
Reserved for future updates.
stupid question - how is it with u-lab? i may run this to start the temp or new league

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация