[3.1] Making Ignite Viable Again

I wanted to make a build that felt similar to burning discharge back in the days as it was among the funnest builds I played.

Video Demonstration
https://youtu.be/0Ec6LTDgtUI

Core
Скрытый текст

As everyone knows, Ignite has been trashed ever since 'double dipping' was removed from the game. Using 2 Dyadus was the first thing that came to mind when trying to achieve decent damage with ignites, as it potentially triples outgoing damage. High cold damage and Elemental Proliferation is required to dish out your ignites as well as proliferate chills for the Dyadi. Triggering Ignites off of cold damage allowed for comfortable use of Elemental Equilibrium. Elemental Overload is also desired to achieve the highest damage possible. Jewels can provide a great bonus to damage, but are generally very expensive.

Elementalist is possibly the best ascendancy for this, as it frees up one support gem. Bear Trap could be used for single target, but feels very clunky to use (atleast to me). I opted to fit this gameplan into Alurr's Double Dyadus RF build for single target: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1972565 (character name: IKickArseForTheLord)

Gem Setups
Скрытый текст

Despite all the effort, I would conclude that the damage is mediocre at best. Lightpoacher is DEFINITELY bound to be nerfed, EK nova has been meta for a while and although Discharge yields good numbers, it is absolute garbage thanks to the AoE nerfs from a while back as well as the disgusting base radius Elemental Proliferation was given with the introduction of Ignite Proliferation.

All clips are from t10+ maps, the discharge clips were made on a level 71 ranger with horrible gear, unleveled gems, and level 17 discharge.
Последняя редакция: lucksickle. Время: 5 февр. 2018 г., 8:58:09
Last bumped6 февр. 2018 г., 2:01:30
Do you need Dyadus in the off hand? It seems like you are not using it to trigger chill.
"
yichuan5 написал:
Do you need Dyadus in the off hand? It seems like you are not using it to trigger chill.

Hi. Yeah, you need it in offhand because it grants you "enemies take 100% increased burning". Using 2 makes it a 200% increase, which goes at the end of all multiplication since it's "enemies take increased damage". This is what triples your damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация