5 Plus MILLION DPS (Poison Skeletons & Zombies) [My League Starter 3.2]

Hi, this is my first build guide, so bear with me. It's my bestiary league starter. I'm using Path of Building to build it, and so far I have 5 PLUS MILLION DPS on my Poison Skeletons and Zombies Build.

UPDATED! WITH FRENZY AND POWER CHARGES with Victario's Charity and Necromatic Aegis.

Here's my pastebin for Path of Building. Capped at Lvl.90 with 113 points, kill all bandits for +2.
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/0mkTWjw1

I'm relying on duel wielding a unique i have never seen anywhere but standard. But i think it might be in the base game called, Severed in Sleep Cutlass. a lvl.38 one handed sword.

It allows you to get 100% poison on minions without spending 2 gems on lesser poison and poison, so it beefs up dmg quite a bit, like INSANELY HUGE.

If it's not in this league, I'm going to have to have to get a 6L and use lesser and greater poison.

There's an upgraded version but i prefer the lower lvl requirement of Severed in Sleep than the upgraded one. In standard it cost anywhere between 10-20c per sword. There's not many in standard either, so i think it's quite rare.

I'm also stacking 10 jewel sockets with The Dust Cobalt Jewel, formerly Army of Bones, that give 10% on average dps on minions. along with violent dead the zombie threshold jewel.

I'm going Necromancer Witch on this build because it allows us to beef up our minion damage.

It's optimized but I think I could still tweak it abit. I'd say moderately affordable, maybe under 50c = Over 5 Million DPS!!! With pretty easy to get gear except for the Severed in Sleep. It's also moderately tanky with 5k Life and capped resistances and some damage reduction.

How did i get that number? well path of building lists individual minion stats, so for each minion you multiply it by the number of minions you have, in my case 11 Skeletons and 9 Zombies.

You factor in the Hit damage, and add that too the DOT Poison Damage per sec, plus the minions attack really fast at 7 attacks per a second, adding in layers of Poison for 13.7 stacks of Poison per minion.

If you like the build or think you can tweak it abit give me credit please!!! Or comment below. Game_Dog. Have fun tommorow!!! I will. =-)

PS. Zombies are real weak compared to Skeletons by the way.

Последняя редакция: ubergeek1221. Время: 1 марта 2018 г., 16:53:53
Last bumped1 марта 2018 г., 16:17:29
well...ehm...idk how can severed in sleep be a league start item...other options?
Get a four link and link Skeletons with Lesser Poison, and Poison, and Multistrike. that's enough but you wont hit the INSANE DPS of having Severed in Sleep. Since it applies too all minions without having it socketed to your gems. Self-cast skeletons and have the zombies do there little thing.
"League starter"
"Severed in sleep" (Chayula item)
"8 to dust jewels"
"Double offering buffs on minion, bloating the dps"
"Under 50c" (LOL, you should look a bit more at the price of items, just the To dust will make it more expensive than that, and i'm not talking about chayula item "for starter" or the gloves/boots 90 life triple res).

Also, even with everything above forgotten, 11* 180K dps + 9 *30K dps = 2,25M dps, not even close to 5M. It's also non shaper dps, so against him, you drop to 1,7M (or more accurately, 1,5M without the double offering)

Alrighty...

Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 1 марта 2018 г., 15:15:20
To Dust is 1c in standard, thats all i can measure. I know leagues cost more the prices are bloated, but ive been able to get army of bones for 1 alch a piece and i got tons. updated now should do more dps.
https://www.poeprices.info/uniqueitempages/To_Dust.html

It was at 15-20c/u at the start of abyss. It will be worse this league.

Edit: Still the double offering, you are obviously taking people for retards.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 1 марта 2018 г., 15:39:58
your also calculating it wrong. it's the initial hit, and the dot poison together, which you didn't add up. sorry but you should go elsewhere.
Pretty obvious troll now :/ wow

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация