[3.2] Elementalist Spectral Throw-Golemhybrid HC (WIP)

Hey there, my name is Deniho im a HC-League player who started playing activly since the mid of Abyss League.
My favorite build has been an elemental based Spectral Throw, I played 4 of them during the abyss league (3 Pathfinder, 1 Scion) and riped all of them arround level ~70 mostly due stupid mistakes.
For the Beastiary League I decided to play an Elementalist and came up with the Idea of playing an elemantal damage based spectral throw elementalist, so I started theorycrafting on path of building and the damage came pretty close to that of the pathfinder I used to play, so I decided to just go for it.

Disclaimer:
"

Even tho the build looks good on Path of Building, its still a work in progress, so any suggestions are kindly appreciated.
I am currently level 82 without the Golem part and its already feeling great

A word of warning:
Скрытый текст
I played that build as a league starter and I wouldnt recommend to do it again. I was able to beat most of the acts with out any problems but due to past ST-deaths I let my friends carry me through labs and A10 Kitava.

Pro & Cons:
"
PROS
Spectral Throw is very fun to play
Nice AOE clear and solo target damage
6k+ Life w/o Belly of the Beast
The Golems provide a nice meatshield

CONS
Slow League starter
the Golem Hybrid part is kinda expensive
ST looks boring without MTX

Leveling advices:
"
Providing you have some currency and Items stored the build is pretty easy to level. I would recommend leveling the first few levels with firestorm (and 1-2 Axiom Perpetuum) until you can use Fidelitas Spike. With that weapon you can switch to ST and should be able to get pretty far. If you have any good rare claws with some elemental damage it should also work.
At arround level 40 you should start using Claws in addition with the pasive Soulrake.
If you can sink some currency you could also use Thiefs Torment which allows you to sustain damage and pretty mutch facetank all act bosses, providing you are capped with resistances and dodge 1shot attacks.

For Gem links during level:
Early levels: Fire Storm - Added Lightning - Faster Casting/Increased Crit

4L
Spectral Throw - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Greater Multible Projectiles - Added Lightning Damage
5L
ST -EDWA- GMP - ADD.LD - Faster Projectiles
6L
ST - EMDWA - GMP - ADD.LD - FA - Elemental Focus

During leveling you can use Herald of Ice&Thunder or Thunder + Wrath without any mana problems.

Acendency
Since Pendulum of Destruction is kinda useless 50% of the time, I would take Liege of Primordial for normal lab and use 10 respec points when you have done cruel lab to get Mastermind of Discord right away. After that I would take Liege of Primordial and then Elemancer for the Golem-Hybrid or Paragon of Calamity.
So basically:
Liege of Primordial>10 Respec Points>Pendulum of Destruction + Mastermind of Discord>Liege of the Primordial>Elemancer/Paragon of Calamity

As Bandits I take Alira

29Pts: poeurl.com/bOBv
49Pts: poeurl.com/bOBA
67Pts: poeurl.com/bOBB
85Pts: poeurl.com/bOBC
121Pts:poeurl.com/bOBH

Path of Building Code:
"
Here is my PoB Code: https://pastebin.com/1cJN92Bp
As a side note: PoB only shows the DPS of 1 Spectral Throw hit, 1 Projectile hits 2 Times with slower projectiles 3-4 times. Also PoB doesnt Calculate the Golem nodes in the acendency to Simulate the Golem buff a friend of mine crafted a potions whith the same mods 5 golems + Primodial Eminence would provide

My Current Items:
"

The guide is still work in progress, if you got any questions or suggestions dont hesitate to ask.
Last bumped7 марта 2018 г., 0:02:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация