Summon mage boners build : league starter and endgame viable

Welcome to my first decent build guide.

The great summon mage boners build!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This build revolves around building starting currency in a league and then further upgrading the build as your currency grows.

All you have to do is summon your boners and use your flesh offering from time to time when you see mobs that take more than 1 second to kill.

PROS:

+CHEAP
+EASY
+BUFFS ALLIES

CONS:

I dont know

SKILL TREE

Kill all bandits

Скрытый текст

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAMDABzcZroUTX0YDc1Z848aaGX8S5RvWpG86vcyRnH56CtQhWA1kq-n_o_quvfXakMEsyj6kDPZfBzO7-sI9DrhPfxVxjpStz5mVCycuJOCB4LH7Irz3fZIjM9fP3asrKpqrJLB7w7qGBQgV8m8n9i92V6qxEyzUEea4Geb-oAOPBRxcqknL0WdiEBBh8y8WGPGroPb_grAZtOPjr4aOPjrz346WA18tAzsgyzi37CmrINf_lQRLah9MtGQVbB3cg9EBCqYrj5NuXyD5FGsmMT2pleiAFNS0B_T-0iOa9sEB_JBRUetjYPMTePwHzwt_oHyRQ3i6-4YkQ==

Pastebin:

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/MQmg3nsA

ASCENDANCY:

INVOKER - BONE SCULPTOR - SOUL WEAVER - PUPPET MASTER

You start by going towards death attunement,

then you go for herd of the flock / puppet master.

once thats done you pick up the life in templar area and heart and soul near witch starting area then you go down towards gravepact.

you then start to take the constitution life nodes untill you are level 44-45ish
At that point you go towards necromantic aegis to get ready to pick up your shield by level 50

after that you just pick up the rest of the nodes in the order you want.

GEAR

Скрытый текст
weapon:

Or you can also get an aurumvorax if you are low on budget it also helps alot for early resistances.

Shield:

this is your BIS shield for minions. grants frenzy and power charges to all allies and gives some nice life and some res to minions with necromantic aegis

Helm:

One of the best helms for minion builds and also super cheap for the stats it gives. we use this to give around 300-400 str to our minions wich equates to 150-200 minion life and 60-80% minion damage.

Chest:
If you dont have avian aspect yet, just get yourself a rare 5link with life and res

This is the part that not everyone agrees with. in my opinion this chest is Bis for baron summoners. you get alot of all attributes wich allows you to get rid of astramentis for an amulet wich gives more stats. paired with a avian aspect item

this chest grants all allies near you 20% chance to deal double damage for 4 seconds and 20% movement speed for 4 seconds in alternation.

PS: DO NOT GET THIS CHEST UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR AVIAN SKILL ON ONE OF YOUR ITEMS
You dont need to have the avian skill on a belt. it can be on any rare item in the build. just make sure you figure out a way to cap your res while still having enought life.

Gloves:

Get some rare gloves with stats in this order
-resistances
-life
-str

if you can manage to get a pair of gloves with an open prefix you should craft minion damage on them.

Boots:

Bis for this build, the +1 spectre gives alot of damage for single target.

Amulet:

Get stats in that order:
-85+str
-res
-life

If you dont have your chest piece already you might get some dexterity problems with gems it gear.
in that case get yourself an astramentis amulet

if these amulets are too expensive for you skip the life stat and just get str and res

Rings:

Just get some life res and str on them. if you need some dex in your build you can also get some easy dex on rings.

Belt:

For the belt try and get as much str as possible with decent life and some res.

LINKS AND GEMS

Скрытый текст
Main skill:
Summon skeletons - spell echo - gmp - pierce - minion damage(5l) - iron will(6l)

Animate guardian/zombies:
animate guardian - raise zombie - minion life - fortify
(dont get your animate guardian up until your zombies no longer die)
ANIMATE GUARDIAN GEAR:

Weapon - dying breath

Helm - leer cast

Gloves - southbound

Boots - victarios flight

Chest - zahndethus cassock

Spectres:
(tukohama vanguards)
Raise spectre - minion damage - elemental focus - burning damage

Auras:
Anger - generosity
Clarity

Utility:
Flesh offering
descecrate
convocation
summon stone golem

Mobility:
Chield charge - faster attacks - fortify

LEVELING

You level while using summon zombies and srs.

the new srs helm can be quite useful (mark of the red convenant)
i did not test it yet

Sidhebreath amulet can help in the early levels

Bloodbond can be a good early game chest piece. gives a nice life boost to you and your minions

use bones of ullr as soon as you get your spectre gem

Let me know if you have any questions ill be happy to aswer them as soon as i can
Последняя редакция: dalien. Время: 13 марта 2018 г., 10:46:23
Last bumped13 марта 2018 г., 10:44:54
Ascendancy?
My bad ill add it to the guide now

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация