[3.2] 8 auras bloodmagic tanker golemancer HC viable

Hi. I was looking for a balanced necromancer build, with high survivability, move and clear speed as possible, also a build who can do any map modes and can be a efficient boss killer.
This build do all this.

PROS:
- U only need to shield charge around ( very fast with +90 as and +30ms )
- Decent damage
- Can do any map mode
- Fast clear speed
- Immortal if properly played

CONS:
- Expensive
- 1 button (for some ppl its a cons)

Points to show:

- The build uses a watchers eye with -7 mana cost for skills, 1x anima, 1x migt and 4x harmony

- Key stones are ZO, BM, IR, EE.

- We use 8 auras to bost as much as possible our resist and gives +24 as and cast speed to minions.We have tons of armour, ES, resist and regen(almost 15%), also gloves are linked to proc unhearth + spirit ofering with CWDT lvl 1, this combo heals us almost 1,5~2k ES per 500 damage taken, gives more minion damage and make them immortal too.

- With a add lightning dmg on ring we proc EE with SC.
The suport minions are 2 Tukohama's Vanguard only linked with minion life to give us - fire resist and some damage.AG give us ground and 2 curses(flam+elemenal weak)

-Immunity to any tyoe of leech

Phanteon: Soul of Arkaali and poison imunity.

Bandits: kill all

STATUS
"

I have leveled to 90 now and got the last minion damage node, so its +185 now.
The damage is decent and the character are tank as hell.

Gear
"

- Vertex, shavs, clay shaper, shavs ring and chayula are core for this build.

- Shapers touch gives high amount of ES and some extra life.

- Sin trek are cheap and very efficient to this build.(try to get a regen enchant)

- We are looking for mixed evasion+es or armour+es pieces for our aura combo(grace+determinaiton+ IR)

- Look for a hybrid shield wich much ES as possible.

-The ring must have a slot and add lighning damage to attacks

-Look for max resist as possible, + ES and Life in acessorys.

Jewls:

x4

GEM LINKS explanation
"

4L HEAD 2R 1B 1G
Shield charge + Faster attacks + Fortify and Discipline

The vertex gives 50% reduced mana cost from skills socktes, with watchers eye -7 mana cost we can cast SC for free, giving us MS, EE proc and fortify buff.
Discipline was alone here for +1 lvl.

4L 2G + 1B + 1R (green slot must be before the blue one to correct CWDT order)
CWDT + Unearth + Spirit Offering + GMP

This gem setup heals us almost 1,5~2k ES per 500 damage taken, gives more minion damage and make them immortal too.

4L
3 auras (one must be grace or determination) + Enlighten lvl 3

3L
3 auras

3L 2B 1R
AG + Specter + Minion life
Our support minions, 2 TV only linked with minion life to give us - fire resist and some damage. AG give us ground and 2 curses(flamabillity+elemental weakness)

1L ( ring )
1 aura

Auras: 3 puritys, vitality, grace, determination, discipline, clarity

Skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAASzBS0NfA48EVAUcRUnFy8YVhmKGjgajxslHNwdFB2qIWAi9CW8KPoppSziMtE6UkCgRUdGcUa3SbFLrk25VdZXyVnzWpFeE1-wYVJk52ZUZp5mumhlaHRo8mqsa9tsC20Zb55yD3KpdPF6730YgKSCx4MJhMWFYIZgiECMsY8aj0aQM5BVkyeUb5itm4qboZu1oS-iAKaspwinK6h9qsSsqrQMuJO-T76KwGbDOspKytPMvNNv04_T-9fP2VvaYttP34rfv-DD4YjpAuoY6rrr7uyD7IrvTu-I8B_z3fba9zL3wffX-Ov5N_no-tL7Cf5J?accountName=Bhaltamoz&characterName=Eyslym

ANIMATE GUARDIAN

"

Bringer of the rain

Main survival armour piece

Zahndethus' Cassock Sage's Robe

Consecrated ground when block.(high block chance)

Consecrated ground is a beneficial ground effect that provides additional life regeneration. The character and his allies regenerate an additional 6% of their maximum life per second

Dreadarc Cleaver

Flammability lvl 10 on hit

Sentari's Answer Brass Spirit Shield

Aditional curses on block, high block chance and spell block (I think this shield is OP on AG)

Rainbowstride Conjurer Boots

+res, + spell block

Southbound Soldier Gloves

+ max life

This build gives constant ground, flamability and elemental weakness together. AG is immortal with this gear and our auras+skills.

I think that's all. Ty mika2salo for the original and nice build.
OBS: i have a enlighted lvl 4 but a level 3 also works(98% reserved life)
Последняя редакция: Bhaltamoz. Время: 25 марта 2018 г., 21:29:44
Last bumped27 марта 2018 г., 21:44:40
Sexy looking build, thanks! Can you give us any idea on the total cost if you buy everything? I've never done a golem build before because of the high costs, but may be able to save enough this league.

Also, wouldn't carnage chieftan be better for damage and minion move speed than a Tukohama Vanguard?

Cheers.
"
grimlock9999 написал:
Sexy looking build, thanks! Can you give us any idea on the total cost if you buy everything? I've never done a golem build before because of the high costs, but may be able to save enough this league.

Also, wouldn't carnage chieftan be better for damage and minion move speed than a Tukohama Vanguard?

Cheers.

Hi!
I bought some itens on abyss league when they are cheap, but lets see:

vertex: 30~50c
6l shav: 5~6ex
shaper touch: 10~40c
sin trek: 5~30c / enchant: 2~5ex
shield: 5ex ( but u can find 50c efficient ones)
Clayshaper: 2c

Unset ring: 50c
Belt + jewl: 30c to 1.5ex
chayula: 4ex
shavs ring: 3~4ex

watchers eye: 2ex
anima+might: 3ex
harmony:10~20c each

Total cost is about 25~30ex
The core is onlt chayula(4ex), u can do well with a 5L shavs and not using shavs ring.
The core build was jewls and chayula(about 9ex), u can find cheap gear on other slots, the minimum price for this build is about 13~15 ex i think.

About carnage chieftan he needs bloodmagic gem to be efficient, so TV will still do better imo.But u can give a try!

Cheers!
8000 es with some legacy items (shield mainly) is pretty low, I would be wary trying this in a temp league
OK, 25 Ex is way beyond my budget. Thanks anyhow.
Luckily cheap skeletons are OP :)
"
allana написал:
8000 es with some legacy items (shield mainly) is pretty low, I would be wary trying this in a temp league

Hi =]
Theres left 1 és big node that ill ver on 93(+30%es) and SO boost It to almost 8.6k in This current level so at 93 the carácter can easy reach 9.1+ és

The only legacy item is the shield ATM,but at temp league as ES was nerf i would recomend to drop the puritys and Go grace,determinariam,Disc and lvl 4 enlighten on Vertex and puritys of elements, vitality and another lvl 4 enlighten on a 3L, It Will reserves 63% life só u can use esh visage and a rare ES one for big ES boost.In This setup ü should run a 4L SC,fortify,fa and reduce mana cost suport.
Cheers!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация