Unique AuraBot 3.2, Literally

INTRODUCTION
------------------------------------------------------------
How many uniques can you add into a build? Turns out you can fill all the slots and end up with a fun build. I was looking for an aurabot build that worked from an early level and wasn't too expensive. After some continuously adding and subtracting of items, I arrived at a fully unique build. I have been having a blast with this build and wanted to share it.

PoB LINK
Here is the link for the build at 82. You can transfer to auras at around lvl 70. Kill All Bandits
https://pastebin.com/CvjByL8Y

OVERVIEW
What Auras it brings to you and the party:

Anger (generosity)
Hatred (generosity)
Wrath (on a totem)
Clarity (generosity)
Discipline
Grace
Haste
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning

Other great stuff it provides to you and the party:

3 Endurance Charges
~1300 Base ES
~1600 Base Armour
~4% Life Regen
%14 Physical Damage Reduction added

MECHANICS
--------------------------------------------------------------
Cast Enduring Cry often
Drop a Wrath Totem near your party
Mash those flasks
Pick up sweet loot

DEFENSE AT LEVEL 82
10k ES
15.5k Evasion
3.8k Armour
34% Block
17% Spell Block
81% Fire Resist
81% Cold Resist
82% Lightning Resist

GEM SETUP
Generosity - Hatred - Anger - Clarity: Put these in your helm and your party with love you.

Haste - Grace - Discipline: These go into the shield and you get all the benefits too

3x Purity of _______ : Throw them anywhere you have the right colors, just make sure to have ONE linked with a lvl 1 Blood Magic.

Wrath - Spell Totem - Reduced Mana(lvl 17, Quality 17): Free damage aura, always good.

Enduring Cry - Vaal Discipline - Increased Duration: Always good defenses to have and Enduring cry is key to cap resistances.

Animate Guardian - Minion Life - Summon Stone Golem : Pretty standard link for some minion support.

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Fortify : Great movement skill.

GEAR SECTION

Detailed Gear Description and Explanation
Covering what order to buy gear in.

Скрытый текст

FIRST STAGE PURCHASE
50% increased ES? Ok then. I can't find a better stat stick than that. Worth a bit over 1k ES. Only care about that one ES roll.

FIRST STAGE PURCHASE
Standard Aura helm, cheap too so see if you can find a corrupted or enchanted version that helps. The rolls aren't that important.

FIRST STAGE PURCHASE
Blood Magic auras here, The rolls do not matter, so try to find a corrupted version you like.

FIRST STAGE PURCHASE
Shavs used to be crazy expensive, now since you don't need a 5-link, just buy the cheapest 6 socket.

SECOND STAGE PURCHASE
Yes, it is usually a block build boot, but the combo of mana, ES, resists, and movement speed really can't be beat. It's cheap so get a good ES and Mana roll

SECOND STAGE PURCHASE
It needs lvl 78 to quip so it might be the last thing you put on, but the ES and mana is great. All the rolls matter, so splurge a bit on this.

SECOND STAGE PURCHASE
This, the amulet, and the rings all synergize well together. The Rolls don't matter much so just buy the cheapest. This item can be pricey in the very start of the league. The price drops quickly a week or two in.

SECOND STAGE PURCHASE
All the stats, it lets us run lvl 20 auras and with Shaper's Touch, gives some great stats. Rolls matter, so buy the best you can afford.

THIRD STAGE PUCHASE
The final edition to the build are two of these Rings. They provide such a massive intelligence boost, I haven't been able to top them with any rares. Not exactly cheap though

Chroming it all
Скрытый текст

So the observant of you might have noticed the build uses mostly blue gear and a ton of off-color gems. Yeah, it's not ideal. Luckily, where the gems go is very flexible, which saves us. Start with Chroming the Shavs and see how many red gems you can get on it. After that, use the Vorci trick on the gloves and boots.

JEWELS
Healthy Mind x3: Used to convert the life to mana, which gives the party ES
Conqueror's Efficiency: Needed to run all the auras
Ancient Waystones: This gives us that free aura totem

FLASKS
Honestly, just choose any 4 defensive flasks and a Quicksilver.
You can go with the triple resist flasks, or boost your Armour/Evasion/Dodge.
My only note is that a Phasing Flask is important to have so you don't get stuck deep in mob packs.

AFTER LEVEL 82 BUILD DIRECTION
Once you hit 82 and the build is up and running, there are a couple directions to go.

You can go straight ES nodes and hit about 11k ES at 88. I went with this route.

You can spec into Ancestral Power and buy a United in Dream. This gets you a Envy Aura Totem. Although the downside is losing ~2k ES and a couple exalts...

You can spec to the jewel node left of Scion and put The Vigil in it. Then you can give your party Fortify with Vigilant strike. Sounds good on paper, but I found it to be very awkward to do.

OMG YOU'RE A PHONY! YOUR FLASKS AREN'T UNIQUE!
Fine, you go ahead and run with Unique flasks, enjoy. It's terrible
Последняя редакция: Jartren. Время: 22 мая 2018 г., 11:47:20
Last bumped4 апр. 2023 г., 20:13:22
Reserved for future "Brown Tide" jokes
"
woonderbread написал:
Reserved for future "Brown Tide" jokes

I was very tempted, not going to lie. I even made a graphic for it.
can you check your pob??? the tree is just blank...
this
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/cEg66Fu.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
My Spark build has 85% res all by it by its self. No thanks to 81 Max res is any of my parties. Thats not even aura bot
2 Mirror Drops and 75 Apothecary Drops in 3.21
4 Mirrors in 3.22
For us newer players, where are the passive skill tree points going?
You guys are all idiots, this build is 5 years old.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация