Need help with flameblast elementalist tree

Hello. Link to the tree:

https://pastebin.com/c5qPP213

It's my first self made tree. What are Your suggestions what to change and what to keep? I took MoM, but i am worried that with triple heralds mana wouldn't be high enough to survive and cast. Was thinking about going triple herald, because avatar of fire would convert all damage into fire which would increase flameblast burning damage, right? And I saw a new ignite support gem, that could replace Beacon of Ruin for this "build" so I can get other nodes on ascendancy, like leech from elem damage since this node would give me only 20% ignite dmg increase. Do You think flameblast burning dmg witch elementalist would be able as a starter and ok mapper? I wasn't thinking about items yet, just wanted to hear a few opinions from players more experienced than me about tree, ascendancy and what to change or what to keep or what are the options. Wanted to play flameblast or seismic trap as a starter, so if this one has no chance to work out i'll just swap to trapper. Although, wanted to play with selfcast flameblast for first time. My thoughts on that tree were:

Take triple herald and take advantage of avatar of fire (if it works that way i think it does, but i don't know)
or
Ignore triple herald, stay with HoA and anger or just HoA for increased survi with MoM and go for leech from elementalist

Also i've watched ZiggyD's video about ignite changes and his clearing with fireball and flameblast was ok i think, although i've saw in his ascendancy ignoring triple herald note and going only for HoA I believe and taking a leech from ascendancy.

Every feedback is appreciated. Tell me if it's possible to work something out around elementalist flameblast or go with meme river and start as a trapper! Cheers!

Last bumped31 мая 2018 г., 2:03:16
I am also considering flameblast. This is kinda what I have for an outline. Gives more life and flask nodes than your current setup with a bit more damage.

http://poeurl.com/bVAi

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация