incinerate Build

Hello everyone,
i make a incinerate build as a Elementalist.
This is the path of Building Build

https://pastebin.com/g1wri6Ce

im pretty new to build my own Builds. I hope you can may give me tipps what i can do better or wher is space to improvement.
Последняя редакция: Jukisawa. Время: 1 июня 2018 г., 9:16:34
Last bumped1 июня 2018 г., 9:16:12
You could start off by using cheap/achieveable gear. Especially while theory crafting for league starts and/or ssf. So people trying your build might not immediately go 'I'm not dealing any damage. Something is wrong.'
"
Kistenengel написал:
You could start off by using cheap/achieveable gear. Especially while theory crafting for league starts and/or ssf. So people trying your build might not immediately go 'I'm not dealing any damage. Something is wrong.'

Thanks for this info. I have changed the Items so they are kinda cheap(i dont know that mutch about it)
And also i lowered the Skill levels and Qualiti. I uncheckt a gem for a 5L so the dps with cheaper gear ist more clearly. THe Build has still over 80k dps wich is rly mutch i think. As defence ther are still over 5k hp and nearly 4kES that chould make the Witch tanky enough to take a hit. I havnt focused on dmg at all. My main plan was to set on defence stats to may take 1 or 2 hits untill you burn everything down.
slower proj?

incinerate is not a proj spell now, wake up lol
"
uit написал:
slower proj?

incinerate is not a proj spell now, wake up lol

Oh my fault. I changed it with Efficacy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация