Ryu's Ragnarok // Fire Trap Elementalist!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after alot of time spent theory crafting and optimalizing i have made this build.

Saboteur very huge life regens up to 1.5k life regen but elementalist will have smoother and faster clearing and perhaps even more damage..

Searing Touch is the Basic starter unique, later we will replace it to +3staff perhaps elder or shaper, maybe twice corrupted?

Kaoms heart is used mainly for obviously more life, and because my Passive tree %life is only 152%

We could also use Carcass jack, lower life , larger area and bit more damage..

on rare gear we basically only need life and res, then fire and spell damage..

Belt is still under consideration, we have few choices, life leather belt / doryiani fire variant belt or the new %max life belt with corruption "tripples the inplicit"

We have some ignite and burning ground damage to allow smoother and faster pack clearing with prolif from ascendancy

With this tree and 1 hair trigger jewel we have 18 fire trigger radius which is perfect so no need for chain reaction..

i dont use Tinkerskin or the new trapper gloves cause i dont like them and they are a bit underrated or atleast the gloves.

We are also using MoM, because why not?

There are two gem setups, for single target and for shaper/guardians, you could use one setup for both things although not optimal.( Find in Notes )

I tried tens of different trees, for ignite no crit and many more and this is just the best, or so i believe.

Majority of these things will not be changed.( only chance to ignite -> Combustion(buff) and fire trap will have double the flat damage + 200% damage effectiveness(instead of 100%))

Its going to be pretty decent budget starter build.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling guide can be found elsewhere.

More Answered Questions can be found in PoB Notes Section.

LINK: https://pastebin.com/k2NQiAxP
Last bumped31 мая 2018 г., 19:23:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация