Someone with Arc build please assist me!!!

Hello fellow Exiles

I had a witch sitting at lvl 82 . And with all the buzz around Arc build i decided to give it a go!
So i went online...followed a few guides and this is what i made

i have 4.347 HP and 800 ES and 1.525 UNreserved mana.

Also this is my build : https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAALjBLMFQgelCPQRDxEtEzUWbxbzF6QYPBhWGF0abBvxHNwi9CSqJNgmPCcvKPosnC19L501kjbpOlg62DsNQYdFnUZSSU9JskyzTeNQQlM1U1JVS1XGVkhfKmHiZlRqQ2t6bAttGXRVfIN-r37HghCCm4LHg9uFMoVthXuMNo0ZjxqQVZMnly2aO5rgna6hL6IAplenCKyYrfGus7WFtz64k7yqvOq9J76KwGbBtMi_0B_VgdWm2CTYvdlf2t3djN-w4BLhc-Nq5CLli-vu7DjtPO9Q7-v56PxM_gr-jw==?accountName=LanPark&characterName=Spellmystery

My Arc tooltip shows a very bad 7.872 DPS
can anyone tell me how to increase that???
I cannot even kill Tier 9 map bosses or even having extremely difficult time with elites!!

Feedback would be deeply appreciated!!

Thank you in advance.
Last bumped13 июня 2018 г., 9:23:13
The main problem I see is the level of your gems. Either buy a lvl 20 arc/vaal arc or play some low tier maps until you level your arc
"
Rebazinho187 написал:
The main problem I see is the level of your gems. Either buy a lvl 20 arc/vaal arc or play some low tier maps until you level your arc

well i figured that might be a small part of the problem but are the 10 lvl i miss on Arc so huge in diffrence ? i mean maybe from 7k dps i go to 11k? when it hits 19-20lvl
"
LanPark написал:
"
Rebazinho187 написал:

well i figured that might be a small part of the problem but are the 10 lvl i miss on Arc so huge in diffrence ? i mean maybe from 7k dps i go to 11k? when it hits 19-20lvl

Import your character to Path of building and then change arc to lvl 20 and check the difference. I think the difference is quite bigger than you imagine.
"
Rebazinho187 написал:
"
LanPark написал:
"
Rebazinho187 написал:

Import your character to Path of building and then change arc to lvl 20 and check the difference. I think the difference is quite bigger than you imagine.

will do . ty
"
Rebazinho187 написал:
"
LanPark написал:
"
Rebazinho187 написал:

will do . ty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация