3.3 Unstoppable Fireball Occultist

This is a work in progress. The idea originally started with me simply finding a skill for my corrupted tabula. After I chose fireball I couldn't find any builds to make it viable, so thought "Why not make the most insane build ever?"

Highlights:

Uses uniques:

Tabula Rasa/skin of the loyal
Eye of Innocence
Xirgil's Crank
Gift's From Above

As you block, you begin regenerating ES, which then due to occultist cannot stop. You get % ES regen from occultist on kill, as well as power charges. If that wasn't defense enough, here comes good old Ghost Reaver along with the eye to ensure you keep leech tanking through hell, and a little splash of MoM to layer out the defenses.

Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/ui7crum3

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

At the moment current issues that come to mind:

We reserve Discipline on our life pool with blood magic, but have no way to prevent chaos damage from piercing our ES. Currently, swapping the tabula for Lorica or Shav's might do it, but it's such a huge damage loss.

Our movement skill is flame dash, which has charge limits. This could be swapped for leap slam, but even with faster attacks it's rather slow without more attack speed from somewhere.

This is my first attempt at actually building a build from scratch, so I appreciate any help given.
Последняя редакция: VahnNoa. Время: 21 июня 2018 г., 22:26:44
Last bumped21 июня 2018 г., 22:26:27
Reserved

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация