Life Based Golemancer for delve with MOM

Hi Guys,

Second attempt at this post as my first pastebin was empty lol:
Pastebin POB:https://pastebin.com/9D2PEVu0

My goal for this build is lab and map farminging, high life and sustain with MOM, charges for golems through necromatic agis, high aura buffs for golems, good movement skills through shield charge, procing EE through ice nova totem, take a look and let me know that you think thanks!
Last bumped19 авг. 2018 г., 10:24:54
Hello :)

My thoughts on your attempt:
- what amulet are you going to use ?
- you don't have enough mana unreserved for MOM: usually you want around 42% of your life as mana with 30% MoM, so clearly you're having too few. Anyway, even if you take only 30% of your life, it's too low :)
- why vis mortis, as you don't use spectres? A belly of the beast would be more appropriated: not only it'd give you life, but also resists
- you cannot use anger and EE: you will do fire damage, lowering your golem damage. (Your totem will get the aura as well, so same issue)
- You have flesh offering, but not desecrate. How are you going to have corpse if none are there in boss fights?
- Don't use the stone golem from clayshaper (it was not deactivated): if you want it, have a real gem for it (else it'll keep dying, really, especially in high tier maps / uber lab)
- Are you going to have a totem casting curse ? (as it's linked in POB)
- Wrath does not work with flame golems
- You only have vaal haste for the vaal version I suppose? Anyway, you don't need it level 20, level 14-16 is enough (for a few % differences) and saves you lots of dext.
- Keep in mind that you won't have power charges on solo boss inside arena, so don't rely on it for theoretical dps.
- You life looks really low: even with MoM you only have around 5.8k eHP
- You dps looks low: without the stone golem and without power charges, but considering you somehow have flesh offering active (desecrate?), your golems only have 28k dps each (196k dps total)
- almost all your aura are useless: the only one useful here would be haste (if you use it) and clarity

Some advices:
- Don't do a level 100 tree, but try to stay around 90-93, unless you really plan to be lvl 100.
- Drop fire penetration and faster casting for golems and use minion damage + controlled destruction or empower 3/4. Your golems are casting too fast, when they have too high cooldown: they will wait most of the time after a few shots, switch to less efficient attacks, so your real dps will even be lower.
- You shouldn't use primordial eminence before at least 9 or 10 harmonies: they provide no real boost over harmonies before that number, due to golem skills cooldown (unless you want the golem bonus boost, which only applies to you, but then 1 is enough)
- Use more harmonies / have more jewel slots if you really want your rares
- More life% from the tree, less mana, less aura: you'll end with a sufficient pool of mana for your MoM, more eHP at the end, and aura have no real advantages for golems
- If you remove auras / add more harmonies, consider using 4+1+1 golem which is more efficient (and prevents ailments). For example with 6 harmonies / 1 eminence from your PoB, you have 205k dps total with 6 flame, 235k with 4+1+1.
- You have sufficient (imho) mana regen, so you can drop Mindspiral and use a good life / res helmet instead. Also drop vis mortis and use a belly of the beast or any good rare life armor.
- If you want to curse without aura, it'd probably better that you use curse on hit with ball lightning, or any skill you prefer instead of having totem and cursing yourself (1 hit for curse + EE)

I'm sorry for this big wall of text, but I hope it'll help :)
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 19 авг. 2018 г., 10:26:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация