Summoner ABC

I want to play as summoner(necromancer) next league. Please give me some tips.
Im intresting in:

1)Why do someone combine zombie+specter or specter+sceleton or even zombie+specters+sceleton+animate weapons. How should i choose betwen all of them. Is it just personal sympathy to minions ?

2)Why do someone play MoM? Run auras/curses which affect YOU and yr MINIONS grants doulbe profit, doesnt it? Otherwise MoM grants EHP only for the player.

3)Do that new keystone increase minion damage/AS also affects you change something in summoner life?
Last bumped30 авг. 2018 г., 9:02:44
"
virty886 написал:
I want to play as summoner(necromancer) next league. Please give me some tips.
Im intresting in:

1)Why do someone combine zombie+specter or specter+sceleton or even zombie+specters+sceleton+animate weapons. How should i choose betwen all of them. Is it just personal sympathy to minions ?

2)Why do someone play MoM? Run auras/curses which affect YOU and yr MINIONS grants doulbe profit, doesnt it? Otherwise MoM grants EHP only for the player.

3)Do that new keystone increase minion damage/AS also affects you change something in summoner life?

Hey there my summoner friend :) i would like to give you best advices to go fast and safe with spectres + zombies.

1) i personally prefer spectres + zombies because they are easy to build together and can carry you till the endgame with 7k hp and solid stats.

2) i dk why people play with mom. maybe more effective hp but i dont think its good enough. i usually use 1 anger with generosity and 1 curse or if u lack resists elemental resist aura.

3) if you go necromancer i dont think there are any current builds that help you with your damage increased keystone. so it does not change anything in summoner life.

Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
1) When I played summoner (not golem) i was using specters + zombies at the beginning, then only specters because i was too lazy to summon them all the time. This combo often implies that specters are your main damage dealer.

Some build also use skeletons instead, and support specters because the skeletons are the main damage. Zombie is often used because they are meatshield that protects you from being hit, but also with the right ascendancy, you get 1% damage reduction per zombie.

Animate weapon is just another way of playing summoner :)

And Animate Guardian is often used as support/buffer/curser depending on the build and the will of the player behind.

There's no right way of playing summoner, all build will be able to get you far near endgame, some will be easier to do endgame content also.

2) People use MoM to increase their eHP: you specters with Soul Weaver ascendancy will probably never die, and in most case, you are the "weakest tank" (considering zombies and specters only) so you'll probably die before your summon. This also adds a defense layer. It's not mandatory and will depends on how you play your character.

3) they won't unless you play the guardian summoner (with relics, dominating blow etc). The main advantage of getting attack/cast speed with your summon will be the movement skill, but other than that...
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
Последняя редакция: Anakhon. Время: 30 авг. 2018 г., 9:04:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация