Skull MTX's

Guten Morgen,

when I was browsing the store today for the helmet skins it came to my mind, that it would be really nice if you could use the skulls as a head attachment as well.

At least the ones that don't have too much fancy shit on them so it doesn't clip through the main MTX.

The main reason why I'm suggesting this is the fact that there are so few "masks" that cover your ugly ass character face.

I've bought the demon king horns ages ago but I only use them with the dragon mask (or whatever it's called) because I don't want to see that triple-X visage of my goofy char.

I would love to have the gore-skull for a head paired with the demon king horns, can you imagine the grimness??

Since the skulls have the same size of your head they shouldn't interfere with the MTX you put above them as much. There are other MTX's that should go nice with a skull-face as well, like the harbinger helmet for example. Damn would that be a juicy combo.

Those are my tencents on that, would be cool if other people have a similar interest regarding those sweet, sweet money made head attachments!
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
Last bumped5 окт. 2018 г., 6:06:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация