purified zombois

introduction

hello exiles. got a necro build for ya

hope you guys enjoy.

video: so I got a demo on my twitch channel. currently delve depth 240. build can definitely push further, I just need to level gems 20/20 and then ill let my character push past 85 for more life and to push deeper still

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/320862350

hope you guys enjoy

features:

this build tree goes to level 90

156% increase maximum life
1000+ str
6 endurance charges
PSUEDO HEADHUNTER BBY

6zombies
herald of purity + dominating blow minions, as well as smite + holy relic

level 90 tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.3/AAAABAMDAQGRBAcEswj0ES0UIBUnGFYZLho4HNwi9CUhJy8o-iqYLJwt0jD4MZ4y0TWSOQs6xjrYOuE8LUGHRUdFnUeFTLNQR1NSVcZXDVqRXz9g-GL0ZlRmnmebaGVodGjyakNqrGvbbAttGW87cbJyD3fleA18g30YffWCm4LHg1-DzIPbhXuIQIyxjr6PGpAzkFWRzpLBkyeUb5ZsmuCbiqEvogCmV6asqH2qqa2Nrj618rc-uJO77bzqvk--ir-XwBrAZsT2xq7JPc9-0B_Tj9P71I_Yvdlh2mLfsORR5FXr7uw47IPvDu_r8B_yHvJF85v56P4K?accountName=dalohrean&characterName=xombois

bandit:

kill all bandits, or get oaks regen, would synergize fine with build

ascendency:

mistress of sacrifice - normal ascendency points, makes for very flexible playstyle early, using either flesh or bone offering

commander of darkness - cruel lab points, helps reach ele resists cap

invoker - merciless lab points

flesh binder - eternal lab points

pantheon:

soul of solaris - major god
soul of gruthkul - minor god

must haves:

these are must haves for the 1000 str requirement. theyre a minimum for the build

quality of life:

pseudo 5link axe for QoL, kaom for 6 endurance

updated links:

dominating blow + endurance charge on stun + stun support + (from elder mod) ancestral call and multistrike goes on pseudo 5link axe.

brightbeak is a fine substitute until you get the 5link axe, fast attack speed, helps with fire + lightning resistances as well, but won't be as comfortable because you want to spam smite, not dominating blow

haste / bone + flesh offering go in monties grasp

summon zomboi + multistrike + ruthless + empower in the baron

smite + fortify + leap slam + faster attack + increased aoe + ??? in the iron fortress

enduring cry / vulnerability / rejuvenation totem + minion and totem ele resists goes on meginord's vise

pick any of the 3 melee curses, they will offer more dps or more tank. during boss fights, desecrate will be going off by itself. great for flesh or bone offering and maybe if the zombois die, they haven't yet though

herald of purity / summon stone golem / summon holy relic / desecrate in alberons wrath

so with the new links and such:

haste + flesh offering because otherwise it all feels a bit slow

spam dominating blow, constantly have endurance charges + extra minions summoned + haste and flesh offering = good clear speed

fortify with smite and leap slam, increased aoe for easier fortify + smite aura proc

no more CWDT, cast desecrate + cast vulnerability. vulnerability to synergize with zomboi multristrike + ruthless links

jewels:

want to highlight jewels, they're also necessary for the 1000+ str and also zombois

flask setup:

gl. see you, exiles

personal update: how I hit 7 zombois:

for the 7th zomboi, you will need to find the strength, squeeze as much as you can from every last place.

for the level 84 tree, I lost myself an endurance charge, bringing me down to 5 total. I lost some other 'extra' allocated points I felt I wouldn't be hurt sacrificing.

here is the tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.3/AAAABAMDAQQHBLMI9BCXES0UIBUnFVAYVhkuHNwi9CcvJ-0o-iycMPgxnjLRNZI5CzpYOtg64TwtQYdEBEVHRZ1HhUyzTblQR1NSVcZXDVqRXz9g-GZUZ5toZWh0aPJqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbzt35XgNfIN9GIKbgseDX4PMg9uFe4yxjr6PGpBVkc6SwZMnlmya4JuKoS-iAKZXpqynCKh9qqmsmK2NtfK3PriTvOq-T76Kv5fAGsBmxPbGrsk9zLzPftAf04_T-9SP2L3ZYdpi37DkUeRV6-7sOOyD7w7v6_Af8h7yRfOb99f56P4K?accountName=dalohrean&characterName=xombois

head - baron 40 str

chest - iron fortress 114 (mine). if you have 110 - 113 its not the end of the world, squeeze the str from elsewhere

belt - I replaced perseverance belt (unless I didn't update, then I replaced meginord belt) with an abyss belt. depending on the iron fortress, you'll want at least 20 - 22 str on these jewels. 40 str = 60, 50 = 75, on top of that the brawn jewels will also increase this.

ring - I want to hit on the ring first. getting a ring to fit this build isn't easy. having all 3 resistances means all 3 suffixes will be filled, so you wont find str / dex / int on the ring. that being said I don't mind being uncapped, since 3 endurance charges means 12%+ resistances

amulet - finally the amulet. if you get str + to all attributes on abyss jewels / jewels in tree, hitting dex requirement becomes easier, so try to find a lot of str with the amulet. will make hitting 1200 even easier.

lvl 84 tree 7 zombois. just hit the 1200 :D

this version is more expensive. try the 6zombois first. if you find yourself enjoying that version by all means go for your 7th zomboi and fund the build :D gl guis

also I don't put zombies inside the baron helmet because no
Последняя редакция: dalohrean. Время: 10 окт. 2018 г., 14:20:08
Last bumped7 окт. 2018 г., 20:35:54

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация