Questions for summoner-experts

Hi fellow summoners,

I have two questions I couldn't find definitive answers for anywhere. I hope someone can help me with these.

- I use a Carnage Chieftain and a Host Chieftain with my The Baron build and would love to support them with Increased Area of Effect. I find it hard to determine if that has any effect though. I'm pretty sure that the graphical effect of the warcry doesn't change in size, but don't understand why it shouldn't work. Can anybody explain?

- Many guides suggest using two Violent Dead jewels, the Fleshbinder ascendancy and Multikstrike to make Zombies always use their slam attack. My question is: how do I know if they actually do that? I think I can sometimes see that they use it, but it sure doesn't look to me as if they use it all the time. Or I just don't see it. Any advice?

Thanks for reading.
Last bumped13 окт. 2018 г., 10:05:03
No one? :-(
1. Almost people do with raise spectre + blood magic + (options with minion life) that enough to use their warcry. no need inc aoe.

2. Zombies has their skill effect but you need to check your jewel slot not at any socket you place it. almost at the top near by powercharge passive and another socket on left side near by endurance passive.

Последняя редакция: enolcycer21. Время: 12 окт. 2018 г., 23:35:31
Thanks for answering.

The spectres don't technically 'need' increased AoE, true, but when my army is large and a bit spread out it would help with hitting more minions at once I feel. I just would have liked to know if it works, or if not, why not.

I'm pretty sure I've socketed the Violent Deads into the right sockets, it's just that I don't recognize if they use their slam all the time or not.
I believe none ever asked about this or never was confronted to such a problematic, but it should work to increase their area of effect. Usually they don't need increase effect, the area is wide enough already.

For the zombies, look at the animation, it looks like a dark redish halo when they slam.
Thanks, will look out for that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация