Help needed: ES (CI) Zombi summoner has bad defense. Any idea to improve?

Hi.
I have a char. with Chaos Innoculation (ES around 8600) which is a zombie summoner. Plus using SRS as well.
I put my skill point mostly on energy shield and minion skills... but still having problem with survival.

Is there a good build for this solution? I read many forums, but find no asnwer.

Thank you.

Last bumped28 окт. 2018 г., 22:06:43
Hey there,

if you can spare the mana reservation, a defensive curse aura might help. Temporal Chains or Enfeeble served me well even against bosses.

Then again, you should be okay with that high amount of ES. Maybe improve your positioning? Its the key to survival on almost all builds that are not designed to facetank.

I cant see your characters so i dont have enough info to make further suggestions.

"
if you can spare the mana reservation, a defensive curse aura might help. Temporal Chains or Enfeeble served me well even against bosses.

I second this suggestion, temp chains + Blasphemy is superb for brainlessly staying alive until really end game content.

"
Is there a good build for this solution?

By far the best synergy in a zombie energy shield build is with clooney is best batman's goeffreys sanctuary build. It gets 1200 strength + baron + geoffreys, which gives you close to your 8K ES plus about 6K life. There is also a chance to use occultist and run the dual curse option mentioned above.

One reason you are struggling is because baron is usually BIS for zombie builds, but ES does not synergise with baron. Also, SRS does not synergise well with zombies because SRS want damage nodes and mana regen nodes, and zombies want a few life nodes/minion regen/minion leech to stay alive. Without superb offensive synergy, it can be hard/impossible to get the defences you want.

Another awsesome survivability option is minion speed. Trust me. Fast zombies keep you alive more. But again, ES does not let you easily use minion speed items or options.

Maybe check out Mephistiox's really tanky life based option here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2114607/page/84

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация