CaptainLacne9's Max Slow Occultist + Blight ~ The Immobilizer

Enemy Response Time = Non-existent

Build Concept
Скрытый текст
Min-Max temp chains for its defensive and offensive benefits. Even to an extent that is viable against on bosses.
Defensive - If enemies are slowed extremely, they will be easy to dodge manually.
Offensive - Blight and Wither stacks are easily kept at max with powerful temporal chains making them much stronger offensively.
Aspect of Spider - Pairs extremely well with Temp chains slow to virtually freeze all normal mobs in there place --Special Thanks to Nawul for contributing this idea, its working perfectly
The Pandemonious - With no cold scaling I can fit in a 30% chill as an occultist when I get hit, cost is losing the amulet slot but benefit of gaining a consistent additional significant slow

Pros and Cons
Скрытый текст

Pros
+Budget *MID league to get started
+High EHP
+Chaos Immune
+Mobs and map bosses can't touch you
+Great for learning Boss mechanics
+DPS viable for endgame content
+Hardcore Viable
+Can run all map mods
+Strong Party Player
Cons
-Not clear speed meta
-Not very budget at start of league due uniques
-Can't enjoy the core of the build while leveling
due to high level uniques needed

Recommended Uniques / Getting Started
Скрытый текст

Weapon - Breath of the council is arround 10c midleague and BiS - But if you have extra cash, I would recommend getting one with cast speed/area of effect corruption

Gloves - Allelopathy - 1c item with strong blight dps, no need to even get a 5l will carry you through most content

Belt - bated breath - 1alch item strong es belt, a good rare crystal belt would be better but this is a great place to start

Shield - Magna Eclipsis - 3.5c mid league - simply buy a vix lunaris(2c) and invictus solaris(1c) and vendor both with a fusing to create Magna Eclipsis these three shields are key due to the explicit:+2 to socketed gems , this explicit most importantly lvls up enhance twice, giving us 16 qual on temp chains. 2 qual on temp chains is basically the same as 2 levels on the skill, so extremely important stat for max temporal chains. I recently was able to corrupt a +1 socket invictus to minmax further, it took me about 70 to 100 shields - 500ish chromes and 1000ish jewelers too get colors i want prior corrupting. would not recommend, definitely cheaper to buy than waste multiple hours and even more currency on failed corruption attempts
Boots - Sin treks are great es starting boots
For helmet, rings and amulet and body armour, the focus is on capping resists and getting es. Keep in mind you will be needing strength/dex also either on these rares or on the tree so grabbing some on these gear pieces is helpful

Links - Gem Setup
Скрытый текст

*Quality is extremely important on both blasphemy and temp chains, level 4 enhance is best case scenario but very expensive and only results in a 5-10% more effectie temporal chains ->completely unnecessary to hit cap on mobs and players

*Very Strong 5L due to lvl22, Normal 6l would beat it but not by significan margin

*Note: you will lose the staff if the guardian dies while you are playing, to save him if he is about to die, unsocket and resocket him. Also he is only necessary for hitting cap against bosses and is alot less likely to die in boss fights

*spell totem wither stacks are important for dps on bosses, just drop against bosses for extra deeps
*other links and stuff I have, are a flame dash, portal gem, a contagion and an essence drain setup for alittle extra deeps but i don't use too much
inclined

Videos

Oldest Gear
Скрытый текст

Old Gear
Скрытый текст

Current Gear
Скрытый текст

Current PoB / Passive Tree / Ascendancy
Скрытый текст
Pastebin: PoB Pastebin
Tree Link:passive tree
Ascendancy: Wicked Ward->Vile Bastion->Profane Bloom->Malediction
These choices are no brainer, although void beacon is strong, it can't compete with Malediction or Vile Bastion

Temp Chains Calculations
Скрытый текст

Currently --> 64% + 105% curse effect + 18% dying breath
Map Mobs --> .64 * 2.23 = 142% -> capped at 75%
?Player --> .64 * (2.23 - 40) = 117% -> capped at 75%
?Player --> .64 * 2.23 * .6 = 85% -> capped at 75%
Map Boss --> .64 * 2.23 * .4 = 57%
Guardians --> .64 * 2.23 * .2 = 28.5%
Note: Not sure about player calculations, either way I am pretty sure hitting cap there is easy enough regardless.
Note:Also worth noting that on top of temp chains, wither, blight and aspect of spider reduce speeds making an even more extreme slow basically freezing all capped slow opponents in place, and to an extent you can virtually freeze bosses when they try to walk somewhere

Theoretical Maximum Temporal Chains
Скрытый текст

Say we only care about temp chains
I have theory-crafted the best case to be:

-Might of Meek socketed near whispers of doom for 4% effect -Shoutout to Karv for adding this suggestion
-Atziri's Reflection for 20% curse effect
-Dying Breath Animate Guardian for 18%
-conqueror's potency 4% curse effect
-Keep same tree with all curse effect
-a plus 1 socketed gem dialla's Malefaction
-2 g sockets - 22 qual blasphemy and lvl 21 & 22 qual temp chains -
-2 r sockets - empower and enchance level 4

-Result -> lvl 27 chains at 72 qual with 153 curse effect
-Guardian case with this -> .69 * 2.57 *.2 = 35.5% slow
everything else would hit 75 cap, even map bosses.
If someone can come up with a higher theoretical, let me know, I am curious

PvP Troll

Последняя редакция: CaptainLance9. Время: 1 февр. 2020 г., 8:28:09
Last bumped31 окт. 2018 г., 13:18:04
Awesome buddy, you should try Fenumus Items (if possible at least Armour + Boots) and use an Aspect of the Spider in ring or shield.

It's really awesome with temporal chains.
I never got to use fenumus items in bestiary, and had forgotten about those. Thats a great tip, I'll look into using those if I find the gear cheap enough, my only concern is the big loss of energy shield, but the debuff effects may outweight the loss indeed.
tactical reply
Impressive.. reminds me of cyclone atziri disfavor + enhance + temp chains.. It was always nice, no huge dps though... ;\

Does OP tried rf based build? Maybe it has decent dps?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация