Audio Glitch and Sound Effect Source Request

I have two issues that have come up since the launch of Betrayal and wasn't sure the best place to post them. The first is a bug that may be related to an existing issue from 2016, however I haven't seen any updates or comments regarding possible fixes.

Post being referenced: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1683055/page/1#p13386571

I'm playing a Crit Beserker with Tectonic Slam and the issue described in the above thread sounds a lot like what I've been experiencing. Audio is fine until a large pack is joined by multiple syndicate members where the sound will start to crack and distort or cut out completely. It's especially noticeable during Jun's dialogue in these situations.

I was wondering if this was still a common issue and if there's any workaround(such as lowering audio settings) that may help.

Secondly, and this is the reason why i picked this thread and not the Bug one, there's an audio clip that plays when taking a hit that I haven't been able to figure out what it means. I'm assuming its either taking a crit or a Savage hit, but I haven't been able to find any resources online to help figure that out. Would it be possible to find out what sounds are used to signify certain events or states? In my case when I hear the sound, I know I am about to lose a large chunk of health. Knowing whether its a crit or just a large hit would help in trying to find a way to compensate for these hits.

Sorry if this isn't the best way to contact about these questions, but it seemed relevant at the time.

Thank you

Last bumped11 дек. 2018 г., 13:01:00

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация