Colder Than A Witch's Teat: Arctic Breath 3.5 Dual Curse; Penta-Trigger; EB + MoM

I will update this: Arctic Breath buffed and new Aura skill may make this build even better.

So there isn't a single Build listed for purely Arctic Breath 3.5, any class So here is what I am working on: Looking for feedback and giving anyone curious an idea of what you can do.

Features:

* Dual Curse (Frostbite/Temp Chains)
* Penta-Triggers: Immortal Call/ Cold Snap/ Frost Bomb/ Vortex/ Desecrate
* Tri-Totem Ice Spear
* EB + MoM (5.5k HP/3k ES)
* Guardians/Red Elder/Shaper down (not tested on Uber Atzie nor Uber Elder yet)

Video: Hydra (T16)
https://youtu.be/6pWxFZfH_RE

Video: Elder Peninsula (T16)
https://youtu.be/t5G0uiaWW_g

How it works:

Devouring Diadem protects mana, allowing us to reserve a lot. MoM w/DD means ES is taken before mana. It also creates a chance for your ES to start recharge after using a skill. With it's feature Feast of Flesh (Gain 400 Life per Corpse consumed; Gain 200 Mana per Corpse consumed; Gain 400 Energy Shield per Corpse consumed) going off every five seconds, Desecrate ensures we have corpses even during boss fights.

With the new mods we have the opportunity to trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill. Most people dismissed this due to long cooldown, however, each gem has it's own set c/d. Our gems Desecrate (4 sec), Cold Snap (4 sec) and Vortex (2.33 sec) each go off in the order they are placed in the wand, with Voretx's short c/d meaning it can be permanent upkeep when spamming skill on boss.

I was lucky enough to also find a wand with socketed gems are supported by level 20 Efficacy, making each spell a 2-link.

Finally, I threw on Multiple Totems with Ice Spear and Culling Strike.

This is my plan thus far:
PoB: https://pastebin.com/GRNpwyEH

Gem Links
Скрытый текст
Helm: Herald of Ice. Blasphemy> Temp Chains> Frostbite.

Trigger: Desecrate. Vortex. Cold Snap. (Efficacy from weapon)

Totems: Multiple totems> Ice Spear> Controllled Destruction> Cull. (Must have Spell Totem Support on boots)

CWDT: CWDT> Frost Bomb. CWDT> Immortal Call.

Utility: Summon Stone Golem (or whichever). Flame Dash (I have on Faster Caster Shaper gloves so no links; not sure if switching to Volkuur's yet). Discipline.

Required Gear
Скрытый текст

Suggested Unique:
-Atziri's Splendor (Life/ES)

Required Uniques:
-Impresence (Cold Version)
-Devouring Diadem (Focus Duration version)

Required Rares:
-Wand with trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill
-Shield w/good Focus Craft (I did double damage)

Suggested Rares:
-Shaper gloves with Faster Casting to save a gem socket
-Elder boots with Spell Totem so that I could equip Multiplte totems support.
-Way to attain Endurance Charges (I went with %chance on Elder boots and Overcharged keystone, but just Keystone should be ok)

All the rest Life/Res; Cast speed for QoL; Increased damage where available.

Flasks
- Atizir's Promis
- Wise Oak
- Sulphur

Current Gear
Скрытый текст

Jewel Examples
Скрытый текст

Ascendancy/Pantheon:
Скрытый текст

Ascendancy: Order is up to you, I went this way because it was my starter and I couldn't afford Impresence for the 2nd curse for a while:

Profane Bloom> Void Beacon> Frigid Wake> Malediction

Pantheon:

Honestly your choice for Major, I went for phys reduct for Minor.

Tree Link:
Скрытый текст
www.poeurl.com/cfWt
The jewel socket east of the Witch starting area has Intuitive Leap socketed to get the keystones Melding and Overcharged

Levelling:
This was my starter, and initially was going with Ice Spear when I realized I didn't like how it targeted.

The Usual Witch Leveling Twink Gear
Скрытый текст

Leveling Tree
To be added tomorrow

Notes:

* Updated PoB/Added info Dec 21; Added video Jan 6; Updated Jan 19: Filled out written guide with more detail.
* Maybe try Solstice Vigil later.

Non-Trigger Version PoB: https://pastebin.com/4e67wYqL

Последняя редакция: Nepenthess. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 14:31:54
Last bumped19 янв. 2019 г., 19:46:41
Can you post it somewhere other than pastebin? Why do so many people here use pastebin? It 100% doesn't work on my browsers no matter what browser I use. It just shows me the ''raw data''. Long streams of numbers and letters.
"
IcyMistV написал:
Can you post it somewhere other than pastebin? Why do so many people here use pastebin? It 100% doesn't work on my browsers no matter what browser I use. It just shows me the ''raw data''. Long streams of numbers and letters.

It's for use with the program "Path of Building". You import the pastebin code into the program and it fills it out with the build info.

Click New. Click the Import button (circled top left), click Import from Pastebin (circled bottom right), paste code, and then Import at the bottom left.

I will fill this post out into a proper guide with gem links and such if the build works :)
Hi man, how is your build going ?
Some progress?
Did you plan expand guide some?
Последняя редакция: Deztro. Время: 18 янв. 2019 г., 19:03:59
"
Deztro написал:
Hi man, how is your build going ?
Some progress?
Did you plan expand guide some?

Hey,

I got the toon to 93 (I usually stop @93) and it seems to be good. Cleared all the Shaper/Elder Guardians and Red Elder deathless. Shaper would have been deathless, but I made an error on the final phase. I've never been successful at Uber Elder nor Uber Atziri, but I plan to give it a go at some point.

Clear speed and map boss are fast, Guardians are a bit longer. Syndicate haven't been a problem, neither had Temple or Delve (bosses too).

I can put together a leveling section and fill out info outside of PoB, but PoB should have most of it. Is there anything else I'm forgetting?

Cheers
Последняя редакция: Nepenthess. Время: 19 янв. 2019 г., 19:47:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация