Soundtrack rework

So far I have to say that the rework of the soundtrack is absolutely fantastic, especially Malachai's theme has been made far better than it was before, if he was still the final boss of the game that soundtrack would certainly fit him a lot better...

Anyways, is there any way to get the new full soundtrack? I purchased the supporter packs for synthesis league but the "Extended Soundtrack" that comes with it isn't quite complete, act7 and so on are missing completely and none of the reworked soundtracks are included, is there something I'm missing or do I simply not understand the actual meaning of "extended soundtrack"
bottomtext
Last bumped11 марта 2019 г., 0:56:37
I downloaded the "extended soundtrack" too. They actually replaced the old soundtrack with the new reworked one.

Just open the "Path of Exile (Original Game Soundtrack)" folder and you'll find all the story mode new music from Lioneye to Kitava, but also Memory Nexus and more.

Hope it helps you.
Последняя редакция: Walneiros. Время: 10 марта 2019 г., 19:32:56
"
Walneiros написал:
I downloaded the "extended soundtrack" too. They actually replaced the old soundtrack with the new reworked one.

Just open the "Path of Exile (Original Game Soundtrack)" folder and you'll find all the story mode new music from Lioneye to Kitava, but also Memory Nexus and more.

Hope it helps you.

Yeah, my problem was that I downloaded the MP3 format rather than the FLAC format, which doesn't have the "Original Soundtrack" folder at all. Somebody pointed that out to me yesterday, thanks for your help regardless.
bottomtext

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация