I dont know whats going on with the music.. every song is digitaly enhanced to bleed ears...

Yes, almost every area you enter has different music, and it is enhanced digitaly to pierce your ears.

Bleeding damage, head hurt can occur..

Seriously, sure the music deserve praises for its pros, but it also deserve backlash for its cons.

And the cons are just too much. Why everything has to scrath your ears.. sharpening beyond imagination.

I think it all started with that demonic screeching sound in act4 ruins where you have to save the npc.

And now all songs are revamped and for the worst.

What a sick and cruel joke.

Скрытый текст
No, im not old with fragile ears, I can listen practicaly anything and it doesnt do anything what poe soundtracks do.

Sure 15year old kids wont notice this but it will get to them eventually..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last bumped18 марта 2019 г., 5:06:10
To be completely honest I cannot quite tell what you mean...
I mean sure the soundtrack is a hell of a lot different from what it was pre-synthesis but the absolute majority of songs isn't half bad in my opinion. Especially the reworked Malachai theme, whereas the old one only was decent-sounding around 2:50 minutes in, this one is perfection all throughout.
And most of the boss themes have been reworked to sound a lot smoother, I felt the old versions sounded far more "ear bleeding" as you called it...

But then again, you might not like it since you connect far too many memories with the old soundtracks, nostalgia can greatly change your mindset in certain situations...
Atleast there's always the option to turn off the music and just listen to the old soundtrack on youtube or from your harddrive if you bought any supporter packs, which you did.
bottomtext
"
CreatorXM написал:
To be completely honest I cannot quite tell what you mean...
I mean sure the soundtrack is a hell of a lot different from what it was pre-synthesis but the absolute majority of songs isn't half bad in my opinion. Especially the reworked Malachai theme, whereas the old one only was decent-sounding around 2:50 minutes in, this one is perfection all throughout.
And most of the boss themes have been reworked to sound a lot smoother, I felt the old versions sounded far more "ear bleeding" as you called it...

But then again, you might not like it since you connect far too many memories with the old soundtracks, nostalgia can greatly change your mindset in certain situations...
Atleast there's always the option to turn off the music and just listen to the old soundtrack on youtube or from your harddrive if you bought any supporter packs, which you did.

I can record but I dont know if its allowed here. I havent listened to new music mostly because its just..ear bleeding. Not a single game ive played made my ears as irritated as few sountracks in poe.

Poe doesnt use natural sound instruments, so its gonna be not enjoyable. Weirdly, most streamers dont even listen to music.. or just use diablo2 ost which is the top quality.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация