Item Duping ?

How is it possible ?

This guy have 8 GG bow exactly same stats without mirrored ?

Bow stats
71-118cold dmg attack
10%atk spd
29 crit chance
38 crit multi
dmg pene 20% ele
3-5 cold dmg per 10dex
20% chance 2x dmg
50% crit chance if u killed recently

Exactly same stats

@poe.trade
http://poe.trade/search/ihasitotosinio

Post got removed just now for name shaming now no more name involved please investigate

Last bumped9 окт. 2019 г., 18:07:05
"
jiahao9222 написал:
How is it possible ?

Don't get your knickers in a twist... item "duping" is perfectly legit and part of the game since Bestiary (Einhar's split/imprint recipes).
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 9 окт. 2019 г., 4:22:01
"
tomay написал:
"
jiahao9222 написал:
How is it possible ?

Don't get your knickers in a twist... item "duping" is perfectly legit and part of the game since Bestiary (Einhar's split/imprint recipes).

I would have to check again, but afaik Einhar offers you 2 options: split 1 item in 2 (you get the same base again with pre/suffixes split between the original and the copy) and making a imprint of a magic item.

So I would call it very unlikely that you manage to create sereval items with exactly the same affixes and rolls this way. links and colors, yes, some of the mods would also be fine, but a perfect copy?
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Mhm... the recipe also don't work w shaped/elder items.
just a Trade API "bug", he probably re-coloured it or perhaps changed a crafted stat for someone who wanted to mirror it.

you will find more items like these if you are willing to spend hours finding them.

tl:dr, same weapon but listed multiple times
d:-D*
"
PyleWarlord написал:
just a Trade API "bug", he probably re-coloured it or perhaps changed a crafted stat for someone who wanted to mirror it.

you will find more items like these if you are willing to spend hours finding them.

The item in question was listed sereval times with 6L, 3 of them White. And all the listed ones had a identic coloring.
Besides that, we are talking about an item without crafted mods.

I don't want to say your explanation is bullshit, but my personal feeling says there is something different.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester написал:
"
PyleWarlord написал:

The item in question was listed sereval times with 6L, 3 of them White. And all the listed ones had a identic coloring.
Besides that, we are talking about an item without crafted mods.

I don't want to say your explanation is bullshit, but my personal feeling says there is something different.

I'd definitely lean towards api bug - I stopped using poe.trade because of the delays when the main site is nearly instantaneous (most of the time) and the interface isn't nearly as clunky as it used to be.

Given the fact that you can actually see mirrored items alongside originals, I don't see why one would assume it's a D1/D2 duping situation.

Seriously though, you can also check by using the whisper function and checking the item location - for example one of the "duped" bows had no location while another of the same name did have an exact stash location. I couldn't even pull any results when using the official trade page but that may be user error.
Yep, totally over league play.
is this duped too :O

http://poe.trade/search/hizutoranonoya

d:-D*

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация