Zombie Bomber | Detonate Dead Elementalist

Скрытый текст
Zombies were hurt in the making of this build.

By using the Legion Unique gloves 'Aukuna's Will' to summon and detonate 120k HP zombies next to your enemies this build sets devastating ignites.

PoB Link
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/HNLCtfSy

Required Uniques

"
The only unique item you need to get this build started are the gloves, everything else is a QoL improvement but not needed to push a new or budget character into maps.

Useful Uniques

"
A major source of life for your zombies granting about as much damage to your ignites as a very expensive rare Scepter. You can only ever run 1 Mon'tregul's though as 2 prevents you from summoning zombies.

"
Never underestimate the power of the Increased damage taken modifier which for this build should be 15% from this amulet (Ignite, Chill, Shock). The reduced duration of status effects is negligible as reapplying the ignite to the very few bosses that can survive the full duration ignite is easy enough.

"
Good to pick up after you are done with all your other gearing but honestly isn't super important to the build.
Another option would be

for the ignite nearby enemies but that is also fairly high budget.

Important Items
The only other important item for this build would be a +3 to level of socketed minion gems Helmet. The 3 level difference from the helmet gives our zombies another 20k HP for us to detonate.

Current Gear
Скрытый текст

Gem Links
Ignore current levels go for 20/20
Detonate Dead 6L

Zombies - Helmet

Curses

Golems

AutoCast Scepter

Gameplay
Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: DanEagle. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 7:47:48
Last bumped12 марта 2020 г., 9:59:16
Smart setup! I like it.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Omg, I love this build. So underrated!

I am thinking about getting just a +2 helmet but then with a cute DD enchantment.

Taking 45% more dmg would be a safe choice but 45% chance of detonating a 2nd corspe sounds also supergood.

Which one would u recommend?
nice build !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация