I'M TIRED OF DYING

Hi, need help with my build, i have 1100 chaos and i don't know how to improve my survivability, i'm playing blade vortex elementalist, and i'm just dying on every tier 11-12 map, i'm just stacked at lvl 90, what should i do to become more stronger?
Last bumped9 нояб. 2019 г., 10:28:22
You Git Gud.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
Get your 4th ascendancy.
"
Shagsbeard написал:
Get your 4th ascendancy.

In a progress, but this will only increase my dmg
Yup. That and learning to avoid taking damage is all you need.
Tips:

- Get Unleash in your 6L for big improvement in not needing to spend as much time casting BV.

- the "Storm Weaver" perk wheel is bad, re-spec out of that

More big picture, going non-crit BV seems weird - the appeal of the skill is cascades of Herald of Ice damage to clear stuff ahead of you, and you don't get that without crit chance. I'd spec out of Elemental Overload and some AOE nodes and get crit instead. Spend some of your currency on decent crit gear.

Link up Herald of Ice with increased crits, Ice Bite, Onslaught and suddenly you're clearing stuff before it can hit you, and voila - survivability improved.

"
Raven848 написал:
"
Shagsbeard написал:
Get your 4th ascendancy.

In a progress, but this will only increase my dmg

Which means you can respec some points on the tree to get more defense. It's all a "give and take" relationship.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Tips:

- Get Unleash in your 6L for big improvement in not needing to spend as much time casting BV.

- the "Storm Weaver" perk wheel is bad, re-spec out of that

More big picture, going non-crit BV seems weird - the appeal of the skill is cascades of Herald of Ice damage to clear stuff ahead of you, and you don't get that without crit chance. I'd spec out of Elemental Overload and some AOE nodes and get crit instead. Spend some of your currency on decent crit gear.

Link up Herald of Ice with increased crits, Ice Bite, Onslaught and suddenly you're clearing stuff before it can hit you, and voila - survivability improved.

Ty, i'll try it

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация