Lazy SRS build cyclone/cast when channelling/infernal legion/minion instabilty

I think the idea is good, for a lazy person like myself.
I hope its okay to post like this, idk how to make guides

the idea of the build is to use cyclone and cast while channelling, so you dont have to stand still while summoning raging spirits. minion instabilty is the main keystone in this build, they give the raging spirits a lot of damage.

Chest - gems for ragings spirits are cyclone-cast while channelling-summon raging spirits-infernal legion-minion damage-elemtal focus

For other abilities i use
Helmet- raise zombies-added fire damage-melee physical damage-feeding frenzy. i dont go minion damage because i got it in the helmet

gloves - carrion golem-multistrike-feeding frenzy-minion damage

Boots - raise spectre-animate guardian-blood magic- feeding frenzy

i use feeding frenzy on everything, because i usually clear the mobs before they come on my screen.

Weapons - weapons are for my auras and movement like flame dash-anger-purity of elements-precision-clarity you can use the auras you feel like

every gem is optional but the SRS links.

Its really customizable because it only requires tavikai coral amulet and siegebreaker heavy belt

Skill tree is also customizable

So if any of you pro guide makers think its a good idea or worth anthing late game, feel free to make it a prober guide.

im no theory crafter but, its works well for me so far, so if you got improvements please let me know

Current build:
https://pastebin.com/GZkZeNxe
Last bumped22 марта 2020 г., 12:13:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация