[3.11] Spellslinger Volatile & Detonate Dead Build - Necromancer Witch - Harvest -Path of Exile 3.11

Hey guys if you like one button playstyle this is build just for you. It's easy to play, very tanky (Max block chance), has good clear speed and budget. You can use this as starter and easily clear end game content.

Glancing Blows keystone doubles block chance so we can get max block chance with bone offering.

After getting Call to Arms keystone you can put your enduring cry skill to left click button so you can use it all the time.

Awakening level of footage is 8.

Build Video: https://youtu.be/mzqqGMzXYeA

Harvest Boss Kill: https://youtu.be/HZLya_LN6gI

PoB: https://pastebin.com/qixXF8t0

Kill all for bandit

Gem Setup:

Detonate Dead - Spellslinger - Volatile Dead - Hypothermia - Inspiration - Spell Cascade

Frenzy - Combustion - Barrage Support - Inspiration

Spellslinger - Desecrate - Spell Cascade

Enduring Cry - Arcane Surge (Lvl 4) - Flame Dash - Second Wind

Summon Lightning Golem / Vaal Righteous Fire / Immortal Call - CWDT (Use them high level)

If you have "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" mod on your weapon:

Wave of Conviction / Blade Blast / Bone Offering

Последняя редакция: mehmetbozlak. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 12:14:02
Last bumped21 июля 2020 г., 18:56:36
The build video is private.

Looks interesting with the combined DD and VD in one Spellslinger. And the instant Enduring Cry.
"
Elithraldor написал:
The build video is private.

Looks interesting with the combined DD and VD in one Spellslinger. And the instant Enduring Cry.

It's public now.
I don't wanna be rude or something, but why make a new thread to a build that has multiple threads already, there is nothing different to other builds
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara написал:
I don't wanna be rude or something, but why make a new thread to a build that has multiple threads already, there is nothing different to other builds

Don't be then
"
mehmetbozlak написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

Don't be then

If you would put SOME effort in this thread I wouldn't have commented like I did, but right now this could be in any other vd/dd build guide as an answer showing your gear/gameplay how everybody else does is. This is not a guide.
You could atleast offer some crafting options for endgear, the gear used is super low budget and self crafted with no seeable options for a newer player to improve on.
the video "guide" is gameplay with no explanations given.

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Последняя редакция: Lyxara. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 8:52:35
"
Lyxara написал:

Right now I'm looking for a VS build that is not obsolete. Most VD builds are not working in endgame and need a lot of changes. So this build might be exactly what I'm aiming for.

Still a Leveling\Equipment guide would be nice.
Like what notables to get first so on.
You can use arc - ball lighting - spellslinger setup for leveling until second lab. After that using vd&dd would be so much better. Don't take fire and minion nodes from your skill tree.

Use this setup for leveling

Arc - Spellslinger - Lighting Penetration

Ball Lightning - Spellslinger - Controlled Destruction

If you 6l use them together with spellslinger

Wave of conviction - spellslinger - Physical to lightning

Normal leveling items are just fine tabula goldrim wanderlust
How tanky is this build in endgame?. Like tier 16, Sirus, etc. Do you die for oneshots?
"
yissus написал:
How tanky is this build in endgame?. Like tier 16, Sirus, etc. Do you die for oneshots?

We have max block chance 7.5k effective hp + enduring cry all the time + immortal call setup for burst damage. I did A8 sirus and all conquerors without dying

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация