[3.11][H-HC/SC] Yet another popcorn srs build - 1m+ AVERAGE HIT*SRS (MI/Life based+MoM/SRS/Spectre)

WIP, as at now 07-31-2020, my current average hit damage per srs is at 1,6mil. I have pretty much pushed the damage per srs as high as you can without dropping MoM/Agnostic for auras. Might add a non-mom version for lulz later on.

Yet another popcorn srs mapper - (Minion instability + Life based MoM + SRS/Spectre)

Table of Contents

1. [H1ST] Version History
A. [Intr] Introduction
1. [pcon] pros/cons
2. [Clip] Gameplay clips
3. [PoBu] PoB & calculation dps
4. [IT3M] Core Items & How to Craft them

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A.[H1ST] Version History

Скрытый текст

07/08/2020 - WIP, write-up started
07/11/2020 - added a 20/20 simulacrum run
07/30/2020 - added current pob
07/31/2020 - added a mino kill, started updating gear section

0.[Intr] Introduction

Hello, not much to say, friend asked for a quick guide for the toon I started during Harvest league. So here is a quick write-up of my journey after several hundred of regrets(not just orbs).

1.[pcon] Pros/Cons

Скрытый текст
Pros:
+Active playstyle, lots of buttons to press (#Interactive.Gameplay)
+Good Endgame ceiling
+Fast mapping
+Can do any map mod
+#HC-approved
+EZ to selfcraft gear(during harvest)
+Strong with minimum gear investment
+Can eat all your currency!

Cons:
-#Interactive.Gameplay
-Require core unique, will preform very mediocre without
-Almost no harvest abuse-crafting for minion stuff
-You will never want to go back to play skellies again(rip)

2.[Clip] Gameplay clips

Shaper kill

Full 20/20 simulacrum run

A8 - t16 Minotaur

A7 - t16 boss cheeze minus max Minotaur Cheeze(for hc pussies :ok_hand:)

3. [PoBu] PoB & calculation dps

PoB.

4. [IT3M] Core Items & How to Craft them

Only real must have item is Tavukai. The build feels and plays like CRAP without it. League started as explodie srs and I almost dropped the build before I got the amu at day 2.

Here is a list of Core items and upgrade path:
Скрытый текст

Amulet
Скрытый текст

Anointments:
Ravenous Horde - BiS for Mapping
Gravepact - BiS for dmg
Redemtion - Budget option for Ravenous Horde

Rings
Скрытый текст

Core if you are Agnostic+MoM based:

Rare unset ring for extra sockets, preferable with a curse on hit, example:

How to craft
Скрытый текст
spam essence of fear until you get minion movement speed, and then remove/add all the mods you want with harvest craft.
Reason why we dont craft minion speed as a craft is for the crafted mana node that helps us sustain mana when we take a hit.

Chest
Скрытый текст

Any +1 spectre chest or lioneye works fine for spectres, they are only for clear anyway.

Shield
Скрытый текст

Any int based shaper shield for +1 fire gems and life recovery on block

How to craft:
Скрытый текст

Lucent spam until you hit mana recovery on block with removable suffixes, alternative with +to max res on prefix too if you care about that(needs to have fully removable prefixes on the mods you dont want).
block all prefixes with temp crafting bench roll + removable mods from harvest aug. aug life, if you didn't hit %life on block, aug again and do a remove life and pray you remove the flat regen, repeat if you didn't.

craft a temp crafting bench mod on suffix to fully block it off(like a lightning res as an example). Clean up the prefixes you dont need. Should now look like 0-1 prefixes(if you went for +max res or not) and 3 full suffixes.

Aug cold/lightning for %cold/lightning damage, do -+ if you landed something else.
If you went for max res, aug fire for either +1fire gems or fire as extra chaos. if you landed fire as extra chaos just do -+fire until you get the +1 fire.
If you didn't go for +max res: jsut aug fire twice and remove chaos.

Shield should now look like
p - fire gems
p - max res (if you went for it)
s life block
s mana block
s crafted mod

Aug life, if you get a shit life roll with the max res version, you will have to gamble with -+ life. if you remove the %life block, you will have to redo that side again with double auging life and remove life again.
If you didn't do the +max res, just craft Suffixes cannot be changed, and do -+ life until you hit a high life roll.

budget optinos: Saffels frame or Lioneyes remorse

Helmet
Скрытый текст

Starter edition: elder influence - at least 2 out of: [+minion gems/minion dmg/minion life]

How to craft:
Скрытый текст

Single bound fossil spam OR bound+pristine+dense.

Endgame edition: shaper/elder influence - [+minion gems/minion dmg/minion life] + [hypotermia]

How to craft:
Скрытый текст

Single bound fossil spam OR bound+pristine+dense until you hit all 3 minion prefixes. clear suffixes and add a crafted cold res on the helmet and aug cold once for hypotermia.

Super Endgame edition:like the previous version + Essence craft more elemental dmg

How to craft:
Скрытый текст

Spam essence of horror on the helmet until you hit +3 minion gems with removable prefixes/suffixes(or yolo annul) beside the +3 and more elemental dammige. Aug/remove the modifiers so you end up with single 3+ minions on prefix and 2 suffixes including the %more elemental dmg and craft "Cannot roll caster modifiers".

Item should now look like this:
p +3 minion gems
s more elemental dmg
s any removable modifier
s cannot roll caster modifiers

cannot roll caster modifiers will block a lot of of prefixes for the next step.

Aug an influence, and if it doesn't hit minion dmg/life, remove add influence until it does. Aug the next influence and if it doesn't hit, remove add influence again.
Note: if your remove add influence removes both minion rolls, remove one of the influence mods and repeat.

ign: DreamsofIllusions
Последняя редакция: polo2005. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 4:00:36
Last bumped29 июля 2020 г., 18:45:16
Would love to see a PoB. I'm assuming you're going solar guards based on the gem links? What did you do before the SRS helm?
Greetings, I look forward to the POB!
"
lordOrville написал:
Would love to see a PoB. I'm assuming you're going solar guards based on the gem links? What did you do before the SRS helm?

i'm redemtion for clear, solar works too but redemtion clears better due to ai.

before helmet i used a tabula. and spectres in a minion dmg helmet for a psedo 5L
Последняя редакция: polo2005. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 17:04:16
"
hydesan написал:

can grab pob from poe.ninja, will post one at the next weekend, startted worknig so have barely played.
"
hydesan написал:

pob updated

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация