[3.11 Sveniiis Curse Support

Hello and wellcome to my first and last guide on PoE.
Today i want to explain my generic Curse Support / Curse Bot in the Game Path of Exile. *Insert a high number for a showcase, to proof how ridiculous your build is* .
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Introduction
Like i said its a generic curse support and its designed to play with a group. The reason is very simple, you have nothing but curses, so better have a mana guardian around you.
BEGINNINGS
To start of the build, i recommend to farm currency on another build, so you wont have any trouble the buy/ maybe farm some items you need. Also, i dont know how to level good or efficient, so you prop. better off using someone elses level guide. i used the first option, farmed currency on an diffrent character (generic specter build) and used for leveling an generic SRS + combustion + infernol army and swooped through the story.
STARTING WITH CURSE SUPPORT [Items]
To start with the build, you want to skill any Curse Effect on the Tree, besides Cursed Concoction. Than you want to stack as much Energy Shield as possible, so you dont die so fast.
Our main item is Heretic's Veil because it give us everything we need to get started.

This helmet give us everything to get started. Blasphemy Support: to make our curses to auras, so we dont have to cast it and to make it more fluent to fly through the map with the group. In the helmet you want to socket your main curses because you can get +5 level of socketed curses on this helmet specific (+1 form the helmet itself, +2 from duration gems corruption and +2 from curse gems corruption). You dont need the double corruption, its just nice to have and to flex with numbers, nothing more.

For your main weapon you want:

so you have more ES(Energy Shield from now on).

For the beginning you want to have Prism Guardian as your main Shield, so you can have more curses as an aura(we want to reserv life):

(Ignore the gems, i dont know how to get a clean Shield version so i used the shield from an old aura bot, i'm good at post forum threads 4Head)

Because we wont skill CI for the beginning phase, due to mana reservation problem, we want to reserv our Life. To safe a socket we use the Prism Guardian shield, because it gives us Blood Magic. You might ask yourself: isnt that dumb? because chaos damage will kill you. I would say yes and to handle this problem we shove it to somewhere else: to the ES. Thats right. We can use items, so the chaos damage applies to the ES instead of the life:

We can you the Flask Coruscating Elixir, but its Flaskgameplay and i dont like it so i will throw it out of the window.
Other Options are Shavronne's Wrappings which is expensive and we will skip it now for an later upgrade.

As the main item i used was Solaris Lorica

Its Shavronne's Wrappings but the Bootleg variante, Chad variant,Poor People variant or simply its the cheap variant for everyone.

Now me managed to keep the Chaos damage from killing us, with ES, i will make a fast sweepthrough the next items, because we need as much Additional Curses we can get, because unlike to auras, we can only have 1 curse on an enemy, without any gear and skill points. so to get the number up, we can skill on the three the node: Whispers of Doom and from the Occultist the node Malediction. The following items just do the same thing like i mentioned bevor:

and swoop de dup, we can have 7 curses on an enemy.

The rest items should give you as much ES as possible

For a belt:

It's cheap, gives alot of ES

For a amulet: get as much chaos res and ES as possible, porp. some Attributes because we have dont have a lot of them in our gear

If you cant affort the gloves or boots, its fine. Your main goal at this stage is to get every single curse, socket in your helmet, to be on an enemy
(Spoiler: we will use most of all the uniques above)
STARTING WITH CURSE SUPPORT [Tree]
So like i mentioned, skill every single curse effect, beside the bad node. skill as much ES as possible. to get rid of the lag of attributes, skill the big DEX and STR nodes on the tree. If you have problems with your reserved mana, you can start to skill reduced mana reservation, to get even more curses as an aura with blasphemy. to have a little bit more ES you can skill Zealot's Oath, to have regen on your ES and Wicked Ward for anti ES recharge interruption.
And thats it.

Ascendency:
Profane Bloom -> Malediction -> Void Beacon -> Withering Presence

Profane and Malediction are for our Curses
Void Beacon is dmg for the carry is utillity
Withering Presence jsut for the +60% chaos res

An Example Tree: https://pastebin.com/9E3HJDSN

Like i said, its a support, meant to play with a group. Your ele. res. are normally capped by an aurabot. you possible can play it without an aurabot, but it will nerf your utillity alot, when you transfer into beign a good curse support, because your gear will have almost unique items equipped at the end game.
STARTING WITH CURSE SUPPORT [Gems]
You might wonder, why i didnt start talking about the gems, because normally they are the most important thing. I would say yes, but as an support, you dont do much, besides weaken the enemy with your curses via an aura. the only thing you do is using an movementskill and thats it. Your main goal is to use the most efficant curses with your group, that means weak elemental resistance from the enemy with Elemental Weakness and let them do less dmg via Enfeeble or make them slow AF with Temporial Chains. you need to use the most efficient curses with your teammates, so you better talk with them bevor mapping. if you dont know what they need, just ask them, they often know what kind of dmg they deal.

You maybe ask, curse is a curse and not a aura, i would say yes. but with Blasphemy Support you can make your curse to an aura, which will reserv mana. and to get all the curses into a aura, you need as much reduced mana reservation as possible. we especially want to use Prism Guardian to reserv our life to help out with the mana reservation problem. Prism Guardian is supported with Blood Magic, so we only need Blasphemy and the two curses you want to socket into it (make sure you have enough additional curses you can aplly)

THE CURSE BOT I PLAY

Get this amulet, its good

So to finish this Cursebot, we want as much curses on the enemys as possible. so to do that we want all the unqiues and nodes from above to applie 7 Curses on the enemy and we want CI. To do this we need two Voices - Large Cluster Jewel and six medium cluster jewels with "Small Passive Skills grant: 5% increased Effect of your Curses"
To get enough reduced mana reservation, we want to have on every single medium cluster jewel the following node: Forbidden Words. This node is the game changer and the reason we can have CI and all 7 curses as an Aura. This node gives us 4% reduced mana with curse auras. and thats GG for us but not enough. to get even more reduced mana reservation we need a shield with "Socketed Gems have 15% reduced mana reservation"

With this much reduced mana reservation we can skill CI drop the armour for something with alot of ES (i had a vaal regalia with 500ES) and espically prism guardian can be thrown out of the window. But there is still an Upgrade to the build. You might have seen on the shield:
"Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill"

This Skill grant us 50% of the time 20% more movementspeed and 50% of the other time 10% chance to deal double dmg (aspect of the spider would be better, but in our group, our mana guardian has it already). Aspect of the Avian only works on you and your minions AND NOT ON YOUR ALLIES. so to change that we swap our ES body amour to
to get the Buff also on nearby allies. BUT BE CAREFULL, YOU NEED AT LEAST 9% REDUCED MANA RESERVATION, so everything works out with the mana reservation and thats it.
MY FOOKING CHAR

PoB Tree on the bottom of the thread because, if you dont want to read this thread and just copy the build, build it yourself, because you comfy enough to skip it :)
PoB Community Fork cant compute the node: Forbidden Words so you can add on any item reduced mana reservation to simulate the node six times

PoB: https://pastebin.com/U91M8c0g
Last bumped20 окт. 2020 г., 21:50:19
Последняя редакция: PolskiKokos. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 2:10:18
3.12 update?
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация