Trying to raise 4th Spectre

Hi,

I'm still new to the game and very new to Necromancer builds having only started with the class this season. I've been trying to follow Kay's guide.

Right now I'm level 91 and have 3 Spectres. From what I've read and understand, I should now be able to raise 4 but I'm not able to.

I have Death Attunement in my passive tree.
I have Corrupted Raise Spectre gem level 21 plus 4 from Global modifiers.
I have boots with +1 to level of all Raise Spectre gems.
I have a wand with +1 to level of all minion skill gems.

From stuff I've seen and read I should be able to summon 4 Spectres. All I can see right now is I'm getting more zombies and skeletons. If I try and summon another Spectre one of the old ones just goes and is replaced by the new.

I'm working on getting the chest with +1 to Maximum Number of Spectres which I have seen combined ends up with 5 Spectres.

What am I missing to be able to summon my 4th Spectre? Does Death Atunement have to be an anointment on my amulet or am I missing something else entirely?
Последняя редакция: Enigmatic_LFC. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 12:11:48
Last bumped15 июля 2020 г., 21:37:17
Death Attunement is +1 spectre, no effect on gem level - it is what gets you your 3rd spectre.

You do have Unnatural Strength from Ascendancy? That is +2.

Boots is +1, Wand is +1, with a gem at 21 that is only 23.

How many Spectre's does the Raise Spectre gem say it can raise?

Make your character public so we can see it that would take some guesswork out!
Последняя редакция: adeleax. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 17:20:22
Thanks for the response.

Yes, for Ascendancy I have Mindless Aggression, Unnatural Strength and Mistress of Sacrifice. Working towards Commander of Darkness.

I'm not in game right now but looking at my profile via the POE site it says "Maximum 2 Raised Spectres". I can check in game later but I know it was a level 25 gem (21+4).

AFAIK, my character is public so I could pull the profile into POB. This is the link I have to the skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMGSQj0C2ENzRCXES0UIBZvGS4aOBo-GmwczhzcHggkqiftKPoqmCtQLJwy0TWSNuk6WDrGOuE66TwtRUdFnUeFSp9Ms025TeNQR1NSVcZWLlcNWfNakV8_YPhi9GNBZp5ncWjyakNqrGvbcbJx83IPdqx3wnk5fIN-4oIHg8yD24VgiECLdo6-j0aQM5BVksGYrZrgm4qboaDmogCmV6aspwiofaqpqsStja9sr6e3PriTvOq-T8BmxPbGrsy8z37QH9Ih04_T-9i92WHZfN-w42rp1evu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_JB8kX60v4K_lT-gf6P?accountName=Enigmatic_LFC&characterName=Liliana_Enigmatic

If this doesn't work, please let me know what I need to do to make my character public.
Everything looks OK to me.

I can see your gem is level 21, you have +1 from wand and boots, and +2 from ascendency.

That should make it 25 and give 3 spectres on its own.

If I look at my own profile it only says the RS gem is level 21, not the 26 it shows in game, so we can't read too much into that.

Try unequipping everything and then putting it back on? Maybe something is out of sync somewhere?
"
adeleax написал:
Everything looks OK to me.

I can see your gem is level 21, you have +1 from wand and boots, and +2 from ascendency.

Thanks for taking a look.

I was able to get a +1 Spectre chest after I posted. This allowed me to raise 4 Spectres.

I tried again with your advice of removing/replacing gear and there is something going on. I then had 5 Spectres but after a conqueror fight I lost some. Tried to raise them again and could only get 4. Removed/replaced gear and back to 5.
That is really weird, though glad to hear the unequip/equip works as a workaround so you can at least get 5!

I went from 3 to 5 in the space of a day too, and its amazing the difference they make isnt it!
"
adeleax написал:
That is really weird, though glad to hear the unequip/equip works as a workaround so you can at least get 5!

I went from 3 to 5 in the space of a day too, and its amazing the difference they make isnt it!

I messed around with it some more last night. From what I'd seen from Kay's videos, I have to remove Spell Echo before raising them. I found last night I couldn't get passed 3. I put Spell Echo back in and got 5.

I was already enjoying playing the class but now having 5 it is just nutty and lots of fun. I imagine it will get even better when I get happy with the gear I have and optimse it more.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация