3.13 zombie healing bombs (volatile dead < 180k life corpse)

THE MEME ZOMBIEMANCER HEALER IS HERE

Hi, I was theorycrafting some necro healers recently, and I came up with this build idea:

path of building prototype: https://pastebin.com/3APw4itK

quick test with some wtf stuff at the end: https://youtu.be/krms7mgbKrM (forgive me potato computer of mine)

The basic concept is to summon zombies with a lot of life, detonate them with volatile dead, and heal for 1% of their max life. this loop is automatic, an reoccurs as you attack.

---------------------

GEAR:

Cinderswallow Urn is an amazing flask, that increases your dps and get a lot of charges, as we are igniting and consuming corpses all the time. You can get one too

also get some cluster jewels with minion life and % increased effect. (2 mediums and one large = gainz)

----------------------

GEM SETUP:

POET'S PEN: raise zombie + minion life + empower (+1 corrupted level on the three gems for extra gainz)

CHESTPIECE: spellslinger + volatile dead

GLOVES: power siphon + faster attacks + curse on hit + flammability

----------------------

TREE:

-> Minion life nodes

-> NECROMANTIC AEGIS KEYSTONE

-> Spiritual aid

-> Spiritual command

-----------------------

HOW IT WORKS?:

1-Aukuna's Will is our star. It allows you to create zombies without corpses, and also make them count as corpses.

2-Poet's Pen trigger socketed spells when you attack with it. Here we summon our zombies

3-Spellslinger + Volatile Dead: Spellslinger trigger linked skill when you attack with a wand, and it's the main reason why we are using Poet's Pen instead of casting our zombs manually. It has a 0.6 sec cooldown.

4-Maligaro's Lens + Necromantic Aegis passive: this combination make your minions heal nearby allies by 1% of their maximum life on death. that's why we are constantly detonating our zombs.

5-siegebreaker: this belt make your minions to create caustic ground on death, dealing chaos damage based on their maximum life, so here we get a lot of extra damage over time, and fill the area with extra damage sources. I recommend you to get replica siegebreaker, as it creates burning ground instead of caustic, allowing you to scale fire damage over time. (dps is not displayed in current PoB tho)

-----------------------

IMPORTANT NOTES:

-PoB link covers the basic stuff as example. important stuff is noted in this post.
-first DoT build I make, have alot to learn about it.
-Point your cursor over the spot you want the volatile dead explosions to occur. zombies will spawn there too.
-Maligaro's lens healing occurs in a radius of 35 units. it heals allies in radius too.
-3.32 attack rate seem to be a good ratio to periodically trigger volatile dead. (0.31sec attack time)
-meme theorycrafting FTW

no third challenge reward since beta lmao
Последняя редакция: Scandicvs. Время: 16 янв. 2021 г., 21:31:45
Last bumped27 мая 2021 г., 3:42:33
where is the video of it working ?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom написал:
where is the video of it working ?
IN THE VOID

this is just a bunch of theorycrafting, for now. Will try to make it real soon

edit: soon is now https://youtu.be/krms7mgbKrM
Последняя редакция: Scandicvs. Время: 16 янв. 2021 г., 15:55:01
pob pl0x, I have to buy the item before they become expensive
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Let's take this to the next level! :P
I tested this out, the exploding of the zombie does alot of damage with fire on the ground from replica belt. Pretty cool. I would like to see were you take this. Whats the point of the 6Link VD? Is that supposed to be the main source of damage? Feels like I attack a bit slow with those links. Would like to see the whole build made up with defensives also so we can see were this goes. Right now just feels like it wandslings a little slow and I would like to see some defensives put in with that amazing life gain so I can see how far this build can go. But first thoughts seem cool. Just put on a tab and the items u said and was doing some t10 t14s with random ass gear on and was doing some nice damage with zombie explosions just was getting hit pretty hard myself.
"
enasniddg77 написал:
I tested this out, the exploding of the zombie does alot of damage with fire on the ground from replica belt. Pretty cool. I would like to see were you take this. Whats the point of the 6Link VD? Is that supposed to be the main source of damage? Feels like I attack a bit slow with those links. Would like to see the whole build made up with defensives also so we can see were this goes. Right now just feels like it wandslings a little slow and I would like to see some defensives put in with that amazing life gain so I can see how far this build can go. But first thoughts seem cool. Just put on a tab and the items u said and was doing some t10 t14s with random ass gear on and was doing some nice damage with zombie explosions just was getting hit pretty hard myself.

Amazing that you are trying it. i tested it on standard with gear from my previous characters, and supports lvl 1, just for the test. the damage is ridiculous, even when i had volatile dead supported only by spellslinger. volatile dead is this build main skill, it can be fine in a 4l, so maybe a kaom's hearth can be a decent chestpiece. for clearing maps: VD + spellslinger + combustion + ignite proliferation. for bossses swap ignite proliferation with concentrated effect.
i think the zombies don't need this much life, 130k zombie life is still a high value, so i think you should pick more life nodes for you and jewel sockets, instead of minion life nodes. you can get life leech sources for extra defensive layers. another good option is max life gaines as ES along with "essence glutton" ascendancy passive.

I'll try my build later this league, once i get more coin ;) (and create a SrS leveling guide for it too)

ok, as a volatile dead player returning after 10 months away, you peaked my interest with this build. Is it still a viable build?

If so, is there any updates on this build or is your PoB still good?

Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 27 мая 2021 г., 3:42:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация