Добро пожаловать. Данный билд был взят и переведён с ресурса:

Тот самый гайд

ВСЁ ниже сказанное это НЕ мои слова, просто переведённый билд другого человека

"
Vatinas написал:
Welcome to my guide, exile!

*** 3.13 notes ***

Скрытый текст
Никаких больших изменений драгоценных камней или пассивного дерева; главные изменения на подъеме:

Возможно, это не так, но это огромный бафф.

В Unwavering Crusade наши миньоны потеряли 30% увеличения урона и получили 5% атаки, произнесения заклинаний и скорости передвижения. Это должно привести к чистому небольшому ущербу, но не к слишком серьезным последствиям. Однако увеличенная скорость атаки и передвижения должна сделать сборку более плавной как при убийстве, так и при движении.

Что касается Time of Need, снижение эффекта проклятий на 80% в сочетании с Sanctum of Мысли (узел в пассивном дереве) означает, что мы не должны быть затронуты проклятиями , что является огромной защитой и качеством бафф жизни. И еще один огромный бафф - это 30% максимального ES, регенерированного за 1 секунду, который вместо того, чтобы происходить каждые 5 секунд, теперь происходит каждые 4 секунды , что на 25% чаще. Он даже сильнее, чем может показаться на первый взгляд, потому что это наш основной защитный слой от урона с течением времени, который, по сути, единственное, что может нас убить.

Вдобавок ко всему, стойкий командир, заметный на самоцветах кластера, был ослаблен с 30% до 20% эффекта ауры для Решимости и Дисциплины. В зависимости от ES и брони, которую он даст после нерфа, я мог бы подумать о том, чтобы вернуться к Will Shaper, который не дает броню, но должен предоставить очень здоровое количество ES.

Что касается механики лиги, Я думаю, что эта сборка будет очень хорошо для этого приспособлена. Сражаетесь с множеством вещей, которые могут нанести большой урон сразу? Это наша специальность! Просто вращайтесь среди 10 боссов и убивайте их одного за другим :) Что касается боя с Maven, очевидно, нам нужно подождать и посмотреть, какой будет бой!

В целом, это должна быть для нас очень хорошая лига! :)

Быстрое введение

Эта сборка создана, чтобы быть в большей степени ориентированной на защиту; у него хорошая четкость, отличная живучесть (практически неубиваемая) и отличная одиночная цель.

Нашим первым источником урона является Вестник чистоты, который вызывает четырех (или пять) миньонов, когда мы поражаем или убиваем, и мы используем Cyclone, чтобы постоянно вызывать их. Поскольку мы невероятно крепкие, мы можем позволить себе делать это постоянно, не рискуя.

Кроме того, мы используем кинжал Клык Аракаали, который позволяет вам поднимать пауков при убийстве. Используя Writhing Jar для их вызова, они эффективно всегда активны, даже в битвах с боссами, и имеют очень агрессивный ИИ, что делает их отличными как для зачистки, так и для боссов.

Эта сборка вывела меня на мой первый 100-й уровень! :)

Это было в лиге Урожая. Я в основном запускал карты T19 (карты T16 с тремя камнями наблюдения "+1 уровень площади") с миссиями Нико и копался так глубоко, как мог. Я даже проводил битвы с боссами, как Сирус, по пути, потому что я практически не мог умереть. Конечно, это заняло некоторое время, но, учитывая, насколько это было безопасно, это было неплохо ^^ Мне было очень весело делать это!

Videos

Скрытый текст

Small disclaimer: Я знаю, что качество видео (ну, тех, которые я записал сам) очень плохое, и что задержка раздражает при просмотре. Мне очень жаль, но мой компьютер стареет, и он делает все возможное: ') Надеюсь, вам все равно понравятся видео!

Post-3.11 videos:

Cortex fight (3.11)

Awakening level 8 Sirus carry (3.11)

Lvl 83 Mastermind fight (3.11)

Awakening level 5 Sirus fight (3.11)

The Elder (3.11)

Shaper guardians
The Phoenix (3.11)

The Hydra (3.11)
Elder guardians

Short helpful video: Colouring your helmet to fit Cyclone (3.11)

3.10 and earlier

Awakening level 8 Sirus (by onlyjust5) (3.9)

2 minutes Uber Elder (3.8)

Bonus: Facetanking Abaxoth in a T16, without molten shell

Если вы хотите внести свой вклад в руководство, вы можете записать видео, на котором вы убиваете босса в конце игры, и я добавлю его! :)

За и против

Скрытый текст

+ Good clear
+ Good single target (Uber Elder and A8 Sirus down on a 5L)
+ Great survivability with multiple defensive layers: over 7K ES, over 65K armour, 75% chance to block attacks and spells, 1300 ES gained on block, huge ES regen every five seconds, 10K damage shield with Molten Shell, a lot of reduced effect of curses
+ Can do all map mods (although no regen is more comfortable with a mana flask and less armour/chance to block can be rippy versus strong physical bosses like the Minotaur)
+ The minions we use are immortal, or automatically (re)summoned, so there’s no need to worry about them dying
+ Since this build uses almost only unique items, it’s relatively cheap to min-max
+ I don't play hardcore, but I would assume that this build is definitely HC viable, even though leveling will require some classic HC measures

+/- It's a minion build, which feels clunky to some people and relaxing to some others

- This build is quite bad at handling blighted maps, since it doesn't have screen covering AoE.
- This build is not the best at handling Aul, the Crystal King, since his phases are time based and not %HP-based, and we have less damage than a pure glass cannon. I still manage to kill the Auls I find, but I never went past 500-ish depth, so I don't know about deeper.

Tl;dr: Path of Building

Скрытый текст
3.13 PoB: https://pastebin.com/7QWvHaqD (includes skill tree progression)

Requires the PoB community fork, available for download here.

If you don't want to use PoB, you can also check a previous character of mine on poe.ninja (note that the current league's updates will not be applied to him, though) - Here is the poe.ninja page.

Read the guide and the FAQ (beginning of second post) before asking questions!

I spent a very long time writing and perfecting this guide over the leagues,
and while it's understandable to want to skip it, it's rude and inconsiderate to ask questions that have been clearly answered here. I tried my best to make the guide clear, complete, and easy to navigate, so check the section related to your question and the FAQ. That being said, if you have a question that's not answered in the guide, or a suggestion, I would be glad to help you out. :)

Why Guardian? Why Cyclone?

Скрытый текст

Why Guardian?
The Guardian ascendancy is a very underestimated one (in my opinion) and fits this build for several reasons.

* This build stacks up a lot of mana and converts it to armour thanks to Memory Vault, and the Guardian ascendancy converts it to Energy Shield (ES), which makes us very tanky.

* Since this build is based on block, fights with lots of damage over time, like Uber Elder, can be tough. The Time of Need ascendancy makes those fights a lot easier by giving us free ES regen every five seconds.

* The Radiant Crusade and Unwavering Crusade ascendancies grant some more damage to our minions, makes them intimidate on hit (applying 10% increased damage taken), grants onslaught, and other very strong buffs.

Why Cyclone?
This build stacks up a lot of defensive layers, and can therefore be in the melee pretty much all the time. We use this freedom to hit enemies in order to summon the Herald of Purity sentinels. In order to do so, we need a skill that’s usable with a dagger (since we use Arakaali’s Fang, see Gear section for more info) and that hits very frequently.

Cyclone is a great candidate for such a skill, and works perfectly, but ultimately, if there is another skill you prefer, feel free to experiment with it!

Build mechanics (please read!)

I know reading a guide might be boring, but this part is very important, so I’ll try my best to keep it short.

Offensive mechanics

Скрытый текст
We use two kinds of minions: the Herald of Purity sentinels, and Akaraali’s Fang spiders.

The Sentinels spawn when we kill enemies or hit bosses, so we Cyclone into packs and rely on our Culling Cyclone (among other stuff) to spawn them during clear, and just Cyclone on bosses to spawn them during boss fights.

Arakaali’s Fang lets you raise spiders from nearby corpses when you kill an enemy. So in order to summon them, the easiest way is to use Desecrate to create corpses (cast it twice to have enough corpses), then use one of your Writing Jars to spawn writhing worms, and kill them to raise the spiders. They will then follow you around killing everything in a one screen radius. Their AI is already very aggressive, so there is no need to support them with Feeding Frenzy.

I firmly believe Feeding Frenzy is wasted on them if you play like the beefy #nopants Templar you are and rush into packs. However, some people on the thread have enjoyed using it on spiders during clear, so feel free to try if you want.

We curse enemies with Vunerability on hit thanks to our gloves corruption. This has two uses: increasing the physical damage taken, and allowing us and our spiders to inflict bleeding, enabling the use of Bloodlust support on our sentinels.

Finally, we use a Holy Relic supported by Feeding Frenzy support to grant us the Feeding Frenzy buff, giving us more minion damage, and increased minion movement and attack speed.

Defensive mechanics

Скрытый текст
This build stacks up many defensive layers, so there’s a lot to cover, but once again, I promise I’ll try my best to keep it short.

First, we use Skin of the Loyal, which has two main uses: 1) "+1 to level of socketed gems", granting our HoP sentinels a huge damage boost; and "100% increased global defenses", which means 100% increased global ES and armour.

We get a lot of mana, both from the skill tree and gear, which grants us flat ES thanks to the Guardian Ascendancy, and flat armour thanks to Memory Vault.

On top of this high ES pool, we get a lot of block chance, enough to reach 38% chance to block both attacks and spells. We use the Aegis Aurora shield, which grants a lot of armour and energy shield, and refills our ES by 2% of our armour on block.

We then use the Glancing Blows keystone, which doubles our chance to block attacks and spells, bringing us to 75% chance to block. The downside is that we take 50% of damage from blocked hits, but that is completely countered by the Aegis Aurora’s ES refill, making us virtually unkillable by hits.

Next, we use Fortify support on Cyclone, which means we’re always fortified. For tough fights like Uber Elder, one quick cyclone every 6 seconds is enough to keep fortify up and running. This is important because we always take 50% damage from blocked hits, and fortify helps reduce this damage, effectively increasing the ES refill on block.

With Anointed Flesh, the small nodes leading to it, and the upgraded Soul of the Brine King, we are unaffected by chill, have 50% reduced duration of freeze, can't be chain frozen, and have increased stun and block recovery and can't be chain stunned. We can still be stunned, but for a very short time and once every 4 seconds only, and the build is tanky enough to take it without dying.

Finally, we use Molten Shell, which, with the amount of armour we have, can tank 10000 damage in our place, making the Shaper's and Elder's slams and A8 Sirus' meteor so weak they actually heal you. Just activate it before a hit that could get you low, and your ES will be full before you even know it.

Gear

Gear breakdown
There are some unique jewels that are necessary for this build, and some that work wonders for it. They are all listed below.

Arakaali’s Fang

Arakaali's Fang - Explanation

This dagger allows us to raise spiders, one of our two minion types, which have insane damage considering they only require three gem slots. We use it in our main hand.
Harvest craft: Quality -> Accuracy

There is a Harvest crafting recipe which makes the quality of a weapon not apply to the physical damage, but to your accuracy instead. I makes our chance to hit go from 89% to 91%, which is a nice quality of life upgrade. I recommend applying it to your dagger if you find it.
Trade site links
Any Arakaali's Fang (no important rolls)

Aegis Aurora

Aegis Aurora - Explanation

Lots of armour, lots of ES, and very large ES refill on block. I recommend getting one as soon as possible, and playing with spiders only until you do, as this item is the core of the build’s survivability.

Memory Vault

Memory Vault - Explanation

This build gets a lot of mana, and Memory Vault converts it to armour, which means less physical damage taken and more ES gained on block.

Astramentis

Astramentis - Explanation

Intelligence grants us ES and mana, and therefore even more ES and armour. And this item is especially strong when used with the following item, Shaper’s Touch. Also, some gems (notably Withering Touch) require a lot of dexterity, which we don’t naturally get as Templar, so since we don’t really need any mod on our amulet, Astramentis also helps us get dexterity.

Note that you can use Intrinsic Catalysts to improve the attributes on the amulet, raising the explicit up to 120!
Anointing your amulet

The notable we ultimately anoint is Potency of Will, which increases the duration of our spiders, Molten Shell, Rallying Cry, and of our Offering. You can also anoint Arcane Guarding before you can afford a Blue Nightmare.

Shaper’s Touch

Shaper's Touch - Explanation

Those gloves have several uses. First, we naturally have a lot of strength, which means those gloves grant us a lot of mana and ES. Second, we naturally have a lot of intelligence, which means they grant us a lot of accuracy rating, which is essential to spawn our sentinels.

In end game, we want Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability or Despair on hit. Both are similar in terms of damage, but Vulnerability has the added benefit of letting us apply bleeding without the need for Chance to Bleed support on Cyclone before we can get the alternate quality of Maim that does just that.
Trade site links
Any Shaper's Touch
Shaper's Touch with a good roll
Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability on hit
4L Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability on hit

NB: Corrupted items can have their sockets modified, be it socket number, links, or colours; if you'd need, for instance, 25 chromas to recolour your item if it wasn't corrupted, you'll need 25 chromas + 25 vaal for the corrupted version. It might be more expensive than buying a 4L, but it can be useful to know!

Body armour: Skin of the Loyal

Skin of the Loyal - Explanation

We use Skin of the Loyal to get lots of armour, ES, and +1 to level of all socketed gems.

Note that the Skin of the Loyal's sockets can't be modified, so you need to buy the right colours, even if it's not corrupted.

The colours we will ultimately use are 4R 2B, but if you can't afford it, you can work with 3R 1B and replace Empower or Minion Damage with Vile Toxins before you can afford the right colours and/or the right gem.
Harvest crafting: Quality -> Mana

There is a Harvest craft which makes quality not apply to intrinsic defensive stats (which the Skin doesn't have anyway), and grant mana instead. I recommend getting this if you ever find it.
About Skin of the Lords

Skin of the Loyal has a blessed version, Skin of the Lords, which is basically the same except that you can only socket corrupted gems, and you get a free random Keystone. Once all your gems are corrupted, and you can afford it, you can start looking for a Skin of the Lords with one of the following Keystones:

Call to Arms: Huge quality of life, making Rallying Cry instant.
Resolute Technique: Good quality of life.
Zealot's Oath / Glancing Blows: Saves us one skill point.
Iron Reflexes: A bit more armour.

Avoid Unwavering Stance though! We have good anti stun measures (stun & block recovery, anti chain stun, enough tankiness to survive the occasional stun).

Rainbowstride

Rainbowstride - Explanation

Those boots are very cheap for what they give: lots of elemental resistances, movement speed, mana, and most importantly, chance to block spells, which gets us to 75%.

Circle of Guilt

Circle of Guilt - Explanation

This ring allows us to use more support gems on our Herald, while also being able to increase the Herald minions' damage if you can afford the right version. It also grants us some flat armour - icing on the cake!

Note that in order to use your 6L Herald, Discipline and Determination, you will need two Circle rings with 20% reduced mana reserved, and apply fertile catalysts applied to them (life and mana) in order to get them to 23%.

Belt:

Darkness Enthroned - Explanation

This belt is criminally underrated in my opinion. It can grant even more raw mana/ES than a rare belt in total, more resists, and can increase very useful stats like minion movement speed. Also, Harvest introduced belt enchants, and using this belt allows you to keep or buy an enchant and upgrade your jewels inside freely.
Inside the belt: abyss jewels

Here is what we're looking for on jewels in order of (decreasing) priority.

* The elemental resistances we couldn't get elsewhere. Keep in mind the resistances on the jewels will be increased by 75%!
* 2% chance to block spell damage if you've been damaged by a hit recently on one of our jewels. Since we use Glancing Blows, we take 50% of damage from blocked hits, which means that all hits damage us, and the buff will always be active in combat, bringing us to 75% chance to block spells.
* Flat mana, which grants us a lot of ES and armour.
* Flat ES.
* Minion movement speed.
Belt enchantment

The Harvest league introduced the new belt enchants. There are two of them that are useful to us:

* +300 armour while you have Fortify, which grants us a lot of armour basically permanently.
* Enemies maimed by you take 8% increased physical damage over time, which grants a lot of damage to our spiders, whose DPS largely comes from poison.

One huge pro of the Darkness Enthroned is that you can enchant it as you wish, and upgrade the jewels inside freely. You can also get a spare one to try to get the enchant(s) you want for 1c.
Trade site links

Darkness Enthroned
Abyss jewel with any mana roll, and spell block (remember to add the resistances you need!)
Abyss jewel with at least 30 mana, and spell block (remember to add the resistances you need!)

The Writhing Jar

The Writhing Jar - Explanation

We use two of those. We need to kill an enemy to raise spiders, and we use this flask to easily kill an enemy. Be aware that the flask charges used are a roll, and that you can buy a cheap one to start with, but you should aim for a good roll when you start min-maxing.

Soul Ripper

Soul Ripper - Explanation

The best way to explain this flask is: Vaal Discipline in a jar. Whenever you kill an enemy, you gain one Vaal soul for Vaal Discipline, but but also one flask charge for this flask. And, if you need to use Vaal Discipline but you haven't had the chance to stack it back up yet, you use this flask, Vaal Discipline gains full charges, and boom, you can use it again.

This flask can be very expensive, and it's not required for the build to work, so don't ruin yourself for it!

Important: The flask charges are a roll, and "higher" does not mean "better"! The roll you want is 1) Higher than 50, and 2) If it's higher than 50, then the lowest possible. So the best roll is 50, but if you can't get 50, then 55 is better than 49.

The reason is that if your roll is under 50, one flask use won't grant you a full Vaal Discipline use, because V.D. uses 50 souls; and the higher the charges of the flask, the longer it will take to charge up, since it can only be used at full charges.

Other flasks

For other flasks, I recommend using a Quicksilver for movement speed, and a Granite for even more armour for fights with a lot of physical damage and bleed immunity. A mana flask can be swapped in for no regen maps as well.

Jewels and corrupted blood

Damage over time is one of the only things that can kill us, so having a jewel with Corrupted Blood can't be inflicted on you is a really good choice. You can grab a rare jewel with some of the usual stats you want (ES/minion damage/...) with this corruption. One is enough.

Note that Energised Armour is very cheap with corrupted blood immunity, and, socketed below the start of the Templar, grants us the massive amount of 6K armour at the price of 200 ES. This might seem like a bad tradeoff at first, but keep in mind that armour = ES gained on block = effective survivability. You will almost never go below 75% ES, so losing 200 ES really is no big deal - while 6K armour means 120 more ES gained on block, i.e. at almost every hit we receive. Ultimately, you should look for one of the other jewels with the Corrupted Blood corruption and replace this with a Watcher's Eye (see below), but this is a great budget option.

Jewel: the Blue Nightmare

This jewel is what allows us to get such a high spell block chance. We socket it next to the Templar start, which means that in its radius, there is 12% all res in Holy Dominion, 8% all res in Faith and Steel, and 24% in Sanctuary and the small nodes before, for a total of 14% spell block chance, doubled to 28% with Glancing Blows.

Trade site links
The Blue Nightmare (no roll)
Alternatively, if there are no Blue Nightmares for sale or if they're too expensive, you can create yours from a Blue Dream and a Blessing of Chayula:
The Blue Dream (no roll)
Blessing of Chayula (no roll)

Cluster jewels

The addition of cluster jewels did a lot of good for this build, even though Pure Agony doesn't grant +1 sentinel any more. I recommend getting a 4 or 5 passives medium cluster jewel with the notables Cult Leader and Disciples, where you would socket a 2 passives small cluster jewel with the notable Stalwart Commander.

Jewel: Healthy Mind

We stack up a lot of mana, and Healthy Mind helps us do just that.

Jewel: Fortress Covenant

This jewel grants up to 45% increased minion damage, which is huge. However, it negates all notable in a medium radius, causing them to make our minions take increased damage. But, socketed near Mind over Matter, no notables are in range, which means we only get the hughmongous damage. Hurray!

Last jewel socket: below the Templar start

Since this is the only socket where we don't have to use a non-cheap jewel, the priority should be, at first, to get immunity to corrupted blood, since all other jewels with that mod will be pretty expensive (at least 2ex in general). That being said, I think the following two jewels clearly stand out.

Energised armour: Grants us the insane amount of 6K armour at the price of 200 ES. This might seem like a bad tradeoff, but keep in mind that armour = ES on block = effective survivability. As a matter of fact, 6K armour means 120 ES on block, i.e. on basically every hit we take, even the weakest. It's up to you to make up your choice, but I really think this is an insane jewel for its cost.

Watcher's Eye: This should be your goal once you can afford another jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity. There are several mods that can be very useful for us on a Watcher’s Eye. The most useful ones are +# to armour while affected by Determination and #% additional physical damage reduction while affected by Determination. You can also look for You take #% reduced extra damage from critical strikes while affected by Determination, which makes us even tankier, #% chance to block spells while affected by Discipline, which can help you get spell block before you get a Blue Nightmare, #% of maximum energy shield regenerated per second while affected by Discipline for a bit of extra regen…

About Helmet enchants

Скрытый текст
It's pretty hard to find Memory Vaults with the right enchants because it's not a very used helmet, so people don't enchant it a lot. However, here are a few enchants that are interesting.

* +1 Sentinel of Purity

1 more Sentinel. What more is there to say? The best enchant for the HoP build, but very pricy.

* Molten Shell buff effect / duration

This enchant is a huge defensive buff, and can help versus really strong physical damage.

Off-colouring your items

Check the FAQ if you need some help with off-colouring your items.

Gems

Скрытый текст

Hover over the gems to see the alternate quality you should be using, and expand the "Alternate qualities" spoilers to see explanations as to why I use those.

Your Herald of Purity setup should be the following (socketed in body armour):

If you don't have the mana to use HoP, Discipline and Determination yet, take out some HoP gems, not Determination! Check the FAQ for more info.

Alternate qualities

This HoP quality reduces the cooldown of the Crusade Slam skill of the sentinels, which deals nearly one second worth of DPS in one hit. The 20% movement speed we would get with the base quality is not that grave of a loss though, since we also have 20 supersonic spiders running everywhere while clearing.

This quality allows sentinels to refresh the bleed we inflict on enemies, which is useful in boss fights where we can't hit as much we would like, like the last phase of A8 Sirus.

Attack speed is a very valuable stat on minions, and this quality grants our sentinels just that.

Your Raise Spider support gems should be the following: (socketed in weapon 1 (Arakaali's Fang))

For hard boss fights, replace Melee Splash with Melee Physical Damage.

Alternate qualities

This is a life changer. Not only do the poisons and Withered stacks applied by our spiders last longer, the spiders themselves also last longer, making the build feel a lot smoother.

This quality makes the Signal Prey skill (the skill granted by the Predator gems, that orders your minions to focus an enemy) reduce enemy resistances, including chaos resistance, by 4%. This is a nice little damage upgrade - which also has the valuable pro of buffing the sentinel's damage (by reducing the enemy resistance) without any change on their gems.

This quality is surprisingly smooth to use. It has less melee splash AoE than its Awakened variant, but deals more damage to enemies in the splash area, and I ended up preferring this alternate quality over the Awakened variant.

In order to summon Sentinels, we use Cyclone. We support it with Culling Strike for an effective 10% more global damage and help with summoning our minions during clear, Fortify to mitigate the damage we take from blocked hits, and Maim to increase the physical damage taken by enemies. (socketed in Helmet; for help on how to off-colour your items, please refer to the Off-colouring your items section in the FAQ)

Alternate qualities

This allows us to be faster while cycloning, which is nice to have.

Increases the Fortify effect we get from the gem. That is very valuable.

This quality allows us to make enemies bleed, without the need for Vulnerability. This has three uses: 1) It makes us inflict bleed more often if we use Vulnerability on top of it. 2) It allows us to make enemies bleed in Hexproof maps. And 3) It allows us to use Despair instead of Vulnerability, which is the same in terms of DPS, but might be cheaper.

We use a Holy Relic along with Feeding Frenzy support to make it grant us the Feeding Frenzy buff (10% more minion damage, and 10% increased minion attack, cast, and movement speed). (The Holy Relic is unaffected by ground effects, like burning or shocking ground, and tends to draw very little aggro, so it doesn't die often.) In the third socket, we slap in Shield Charge. (Socketed in Weapon 2 (Aegis Aurora))

Alternate qualities

This quality significantly increases the Relic's life, which is especially nice since we don't invest in minion life. This means that we will need to resummon it much less often.

This alternate quality might be a bit pricy, and its use is purely quality of life, so don't make it your priority. It just means that tour relic will regenerate life while hitting, which is especially noticeable in large packs of mobs.

As first two auras, we use Determination for more armour, and a level 1 Clarity because we can. (It also enables the use of Clarity Watcher's Eyes, and Clarity has a useful alternate quality.) We socket them along with Rallying Cry for more damage and a reliable taunt, and Desecrate to spawn corpses for spiders. (Socketed in Boots)

Alternate qualities

This quality grants us a bit of stun avoidance, which is nice to have. (Note that the stun avoidance from the quality has been nerfed since this gem was levelled)

This Clarity quality grants our minions a bit of increased damage, since they're always full mana, which is nice to have as well. (Note that the increased damage from it has also been nerfed since this gem was "levelled".)

Increases the effect of the buff on our minions. (i.e. moar damage)

Finally, there are three active gems that we socket in our gloves. Vaal Discipline's permanent Discipline grants us a lot of ES, and its temporary aura makes us temporarily virtually unkillable, Molten Shell gives us an extra layer of defence, and Spirit Offering gives a great damage boost. Since those three gems are duration-based, we support them with Increased Duration (which is much more important and useful than you might think!). (Socketed in Gloves)

Alternate qualities

Grants our minions a damage increase while they're on full ES. (Once again, the damage increase was nerfed after this gem was levelled - thanks, aurastackers! :) )

Ascendancies

Скрытый текст

Bandits

Скрытый текст
Kill them all.

Easy choice: the only bandit worth helping on some builds is Alira, and since we do not profit from the crit multi, the two skill points are what we go for.

Pantheon

Скрытый текст

We use Soul of the Brine King to avoid chain stuns/freezes, and drastically reduce the chill effect, allowing us to be unaffected by chill (along with the Anointed Flesh nodes).

The Minor god you should use (nearly) at all times is Soul of Ryslatha. Since Writhing Jars count as life flasks, this will allow you to regenerate their charges if you're out, even in long boss fights like Sirus.

If you're comfortable with managing your flasks while clearing, I like Soul of Abberath to reduce the ignite duration, and ignore burning ground - notably, this can be very useful in Delve. Also, if you plan to run one of those lvl 83 labs, Soul of Ralakesh is useful to avoid bleeding and reduce the damage over time taken from traps.
Последняя редакция: balafoonn. Время: 12 марта 2021 г., 11:29:03
Last bumped12 марта 2021 г., 10:56:15
"
Vatinas написал:
Levelling

Skill tree progression
В дереве навыков нет лучшего способа сделать это, но я рекомендую на раннем этапе пойти в Gravepact, а затем в Sanctuary. Это даст вам постоянный урон и хорошее сопротивление с самого начала. Вы также можете получить Дисциплину и Тренировку, чтобы получить немного жизни во время прокачки, и вернуть ее после перехода на CI.

После этого возьмите Решительную Технику, чтобы у вас был хороший шанс попадания до Прикосновения Создателя (и я рекомендую сохранить этот узел, пока вы не получите эти перчатки, иначе ваша точность будет в сточной канаве).
Затем выберите Веру и Сталь, чтобы получить немного ES и сопротивлений, и Искупление, чтобы получить урон миньонов и скорость передвижения. Вы также можете получить Праведную армию для регенерации миньонов и вернуть ее позже.

После этого следует немного скучная часть, где вам придется много путешествовать по дереву навыков. Тем не менее, в этом нет ничего страшного, так как вы легко получите урон и сопротивление для прогресса. Идите направо от веры и стали и возьмите Помазанную плоть, чтобы получить больше сопротивлений и ослабить эффект холода для большей безопасности. Затем выберите Discord Artisan, чтобы иметь возможность использовать больше поддержки для вашего вестника, жестокую подготовку к жизни и сопротивление, а затем спуститесь к Lord of the Dead, Ravenous Horde и Heart and Soul. Затем вы можете подумать о том, чтобы отправиться в Holy Dominion, обратно к Templar, чтобы получить больше сопротивлений.

После этого все зависит от ваших личных предпочтений. Если вам нужно зарезервировать меньше маны, возьмите Власть; если вы хотите больше ES, выберите Insightfulness и т. д.

Не забудьте подойти к CI перед фактическим переходом, чтобы вы могли просто выделить его, когда захотите!

Руководство по началу работы в лиге (и повышение уровня)

Есть способ играть в модифицированную версию этой сборки в качестве стартера лиги, пока вы не сможете позволить себе необходимые предметы. Эта стартовая версия лиги не требует моргающего снаряжения, очень легко ограничивается сопротивлением и может очень легко подняться до начала желтых карт только с несколькими предметами 1 алка - более чем достаточно, чтобы начать фармить свои настоящие предметы!

Act 1
Как только вы закончите показывать Хиллоку, кто настоящий хозяин #nopantslife, хватайте Smite в качестве награды за квест и купить Raise Zombies У Нессы. Не забудьте выполнить квест Tidal Island, чтобы получить фляжку Quicksilver, а также Ruthless для ваших зомби..

Как только вы закончите Грязевые равнины, Несса даст вам Summon Holy Relic, который будет наносить урон и лечить вас и ваших зомби при ударе. После Брута получите Melee Splash - тебе это еще не нужно, но будет надо в будущем.

Если вы найдете для него валюту и у вас есть необходимые сокеты / ссылки, вы также можете купить следующие драгоценные камни в соответствии с вашими предпочтениями: Flame Dash, Minion Damage / Added Fire Damage для ваших зомби.

Что касается предметов, попробуйте получить базы ES с жизнью на них, а также некоторые сопротивления. Щиты Armor-ES также являются хорошим вариантом из-за их неявного сопротивления стихиям. Не тратьте впустую свои драгоценные свитки мудрости или трансмутации на свое оружие; палка Сумеречного Берега (Twilight strand) отлично справляется с задачей!

Act 2
После Обители грехов получите Herald of Purity и поддержите его одним или двумя камнями поддержки, которые у вас могут быть, например, урон миньонов, добавленный урон от огня или Melee Physical Damage как только вы его получите (после убийства большого паука в логове Западного леса). Имейте в виду, что чем больше на нем камней поддержки, тем выше резерв маны, поэтому я не рекомендую использовать больше двух. Вам также нужно будет купить Desecrate, после Обители грехов тоже, чтобы вы могли надежно призывать своих зомби (и своего паука позже в игре). Возможно, вам понадобится получить амулет нефрита от Йины или выделить узел 30 dex в дереве навыков, чтобы использовать его.

Act 3
После "спасения" Толмена схватите Discipline от Клариссы, а также Rallying Cry, что будет действительно хорошим баффом урона. С того момента, как вы начнете использовать боевой клич, базовый урон вашего оружия начнет иметь значение, поэтому постарайтесь найти оружие с приличным физическим уроном. Скорость атаки также будет важна позже, так что начните искать оружие с этой характеристикой. Если вы настолько вонючие богаты, что вес вашей сумочки болит вам спину, вы можете немного облегчить ее, купив Determination и вставьте его во второй набор оружия, чтобы он был на высоком уровне, когда вы начнете его использовать.

На 28 уровне начинается самое интересное: вы получаете Dominating Blow. Поддержите его с помощью Melee Splash, который вы прокачивали, а также любыми камнями поддержки урона, которые у вас есть - этот навык должен быть в вашей самой большой настройке ссылок. С этого момента во время зачистки используйте Dominating Blow, а против боссов используйте Smite время от времени, чтобы дать всем вашим миньонам ауру урона от молнии.

Act 4
Убив Волла, возьмите Stone Golem. Это значительно улучшит вашу живучесть.

После убийства разъяренных бойцов, также известных как Каом и Дарессо, позвольте Диалле сделать свое дело и схватить Multistrike. Используйте его на Доминирующем ударе, как только сможете; порядок приоритета - Dom Blow > Melee Splash > Multistrike > другие камни урона.

На этом этапе вы сможете безопасно запустить обычную лабораторию. Сначала возьмите Radiant Crusade, который даст вам некоторое сопротивление, урон и, что более важно, постоянный натиск для вас и ваших миньонов.

Act 5
: Ничего особенного, просто ищите улучшения предметов и 4 ссылки.

Act 6
Это когда можно получить много полезных самоцветов. Как только вы пройдете Сумеречное побережье, поговорите с Лилли, чтобы получить Meat Shield, что заставит ваших зомби насмехаться. Это изменит вашу жизнь больше, чем вы думаете. Minion Life поможет им выжить, теперь, когда они будут принимать на себя большинство ударов.

Обязательно используйте этот перерыв, чтобы проверить, можете ли вы схватить камни урона лучше, чем те, которые у вас есть.

С этого момента история довольно проста, так как вы не получаете никаких новых драгоценных камней.

Acts 7 to 10
Ничего достойного упоминания, просто бегите по сюжету, как бульдозер без штанов.

Прямо перед тем, как убить Китаву в 10 акте, я рекомендую запустить жестокую лабораторию (до получения штрафа сопротивления, хотя вы все еще должны быть легко ограничены), чтобы получить Radian Faith и начать усиление вашего ES.

Mapping
Как только вы закончите рассказ, используйте несколько алхов (или хаос, если вам повезет), чтобы получить достойные предметы в как можно большем количестве слотов; немного жизни / ES, немного сопротивлений и оружие с небольшой скоростью атаки и приличным базовым физическим уроном сделают свое дело. Идея заключалась бы в том, чтобы иметь 4L для Dom Blow (которые вы должны обновить до 5L как можно скорее), 3L для HoP и 2L для вашей Holy Relic (Minion Damage), хотя последние 2L действительно необязательны.

Вы должны быть очень легко ограничены сопротивлением, и у вас будут зомби, которые насмехаются над врагами, поэтому картографирование должно быть очень безопасным. Ваш урон тоже должен быть более чем достаточным. Вы можете запустить безжалостную лабораторию, когда почувствуете, что у вас есть для этого урон и прочность. Вы должны очень легко добраться до карт T5, после чего вы должны начать находить достаточно валюты, чтобы постепенно перейти к полной сборке.
Я рекомендую внимательно следить за ценой клыков Аракаали, так как это предмет, который делает ваш урон от хорошего до безумного. Тем не менее, это может быть немного дороже на раннем этапе (если я помню, это было 2ex в первые несколько дней Delirium, до 30c через чуть меньше недели), но это достаточно важно, чтобы за ним в любом случае стоит следить. . Кроме того, вы можете получить фрагменты снов, которые должны быть хаосом на ранней стадии, чтобы получить приличное количество маны и сопротивления холоду, а также иммунитет к холоду и замораживанию. Aegis Aurora также будет огромным приобретением, но обычно стоит от 20 до 1 центов в первые несколько дней, а вскоре после этого снижается до 10-20 центов. Улучшайте остальные предметы в удобном для вас темпе.

Развитие экипировки от начала лиги до конца игры

Скрытый текст
Как вы могли заметить, каждая часть снаряжения в этой сборке имеет уникальное назначение; у нас нет слота, куда мы просто идем «а, просто возьми ману, или ES, или что-то в этом роде». В результате это совершенно нормально, если вы немного не знаете, что купить в первую очередь, и задаетесь вопросом: «Как мне вызвать кровотечение, прежде чем получить« Уязвимость при ударе по моему Shaper's Touch? ». Это совершенно нормально, и я поможет вам составить план действий. :)

Краткий справочник: несколько вопросов, которые вы могли бы задать себе
Я настоятельно рекомендую прочитать всю эту часть, если вы заблудились, но если вы задаете себе быстрый вопрос, вот несколько.

* Я пока не умею использовать Дисциплину, Решительность и ХоП. Я бросаю решимость?

No! :p Решительность имеет решающее значение. Если сначала вы не можете использовать все три, это нормально, так как вам понадобятся два кольца Circle с катализаторами. Прежде чем вы их получите, сбросьте столько саппортов на HoP, сколько вам нужно . Я знаю, это может показаться глупым, но это не так; помните, что HoP - не единственный наш источник урона, у нас также есть пауки!

* Как вызвать кровотечение у врагов в начале / позже в игре?

На этот вопрос подробно ответят в FAQ.

* Должен ли я сэкономить на высокой ставке [вставьте здесь уникальное], или я должен просто получить низкий балл на данный момент?

Получите низкий бросок, если он сэкономит вам много валюты! [/ B] Почти все уникальные предметы в этой сборке невероятно сильны в сочетании с другими, поэтому его наличие будет очень сильным само по себе, нет необходимости в высоком броске. для этого!

[spoiler="Основы: начало работы "] Допустим, вы использовали эту сборку в качестве стартера лиги и должны начать с нуля. Первый вопрос, который вам, вероятно, интересно, это когда получить прививку хаоса.. В общем, ответ на этот вопрос: "всякий раз, когда вы чувствуете, что у вас достаточно ES и / или вы часто умираете от хаоса, который проходит через ваш ES", и эта сборка не исключение. Как я сказал в разделе «Повышение уровня», важно, чтобы вы продвигались к CI еще до того, как приступили к нему, поэтому для его фактического распределения требуется всего одно очко навыков; но после этого получите немного ES на свое снаряжение, убедитесь, что у вас есть второе господство, Radiant Faith, захватите узлы маны, которые вы можете, и зарезервируйте столько маны, сколько сможете [/ i]. Это должно привести вас в удобное положение для проведения КИ.

Во время сюжета вы должны были получить хотя бы один или два алха; первый приоритет - использовать все, что может ограничить свои сопротивления [/ b]. Если вы также можете получить немного ES или маны, это здорово, но главная цель - сопротивление. (В случае, если вы запускаете PoE, помните, что запуск карты без сопротивлений 75% / 75% / 75% может привести к очень быстрой смерти). Вам также следует воспользоваться этим случаем, чтобы получить приличное количество ссылок для ваших навыков [/ b]. Наиболее важные из них: 1) Dominating Blow, где вам нужно как можно больше ссылок, и 2) Raise Zombie, где вы хотите получить Meat Shield - Minion Life. Для Вестника чистоты следует быть осторожным с резервированием маны; у каждого камня поддержки есть «множитель маны», который увеличивает запас маны для HoP. Например, Multistrike очень силен в HoP, но у него очень высокий множитель маны (160%), поэтому вы должны избегать его. Идеально было бы использовать самоцветы урона с довольно низким множителем - например, Безжалостный - исключительный. Таким образом, ссылки будут зависеть от вашей маны, оставшейся для HoP, от цвета получаемых вами ссылок и т. Д. Но также помните, что чем больше маны вы сохраняете, тем больше ES вы получаете от своего господства Radiant Faith!

Вы можете либо купить снаряжение, у которого уже есть достаточно звеньев, если вы можете себе это позволить, либо попытаться соединить элементы самостоятельно, если у вас есть излишки ювелиров / фузинга. (Помните, однако, что получить 5 или 6 ссылок самому обманчиво сложно, и на этом этапе не стоит пытаться делать это, и что чем выше качество вашего снаряжения, тем легче получить разъемы и ссылки)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация