Occultist Theory Build for Voltaxic Burst

Hello!

This is a full POB of Occultist VolxBurst.

Please keep in mind this is 100% Theory until release of the expedition league.
This uses a lvl 90 Occultist with a modest set up + Late game/Expensive set up.

This is not fully optimised but a good start for keen people wanting to have a insight into Voltaxic Burst.

This is using Essence Drain as a Placeholder, and i have posted on the POB the base stats of Voltaxic Burst.

Please enjoy this POB and leave any comments of advice :)

Thankyou.

DarkwolfRc

https://pastebin.com/FcnJjmi8 ---- POB Occultist Voltaxic Burst
Последняя редакция: LunaDarkWolfRc. Время: 19 июля 2021 г., 7:50:18
Last bumped23 дек. 2021 г., 9:08:16
Think you're going to have some difficulty trying to scale both chaos and lightning. My concern is that the only way to scale this properly is with voltaxic rift :(
I like it :)

Thinking about using two six links (with voltaxic rift) to be able to use multiple unleashes
Thank you for comments :)

Im also now thinking with the changes to gems etc that Archmage will not be the way of scalling it, i believe the new way to scale it will be for using Arcane Cloak has that hasnt really been touched :)

hope this has been a insight but i love the two 6 link idea! :D (may try it myself)

any new 3.16 updates for a good Voltaxic build?
Not as of yet the damage of the skill has dropped off alot, currently theory crafting a Poison version with Assassin, will keep up to date on the build but as of yet the Occultist Voltaxic Burst isnt working as brilliantly as needed to perform in T16 maps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация