Detonade dead in Expedition

Well, despite all nerfes in classic 6 link of detonade dead like ele focu/spell cascade/unleash and etc. probably it will be worth, because ggg said that hp of the enemy minions will be buffed for over 40%+.

Dessecrate got hp from the max hp of the mobs in the area.
DD just detonate desecrate. So, probably 40% buffed?
I am ot actually sure.
Last bumped21 июля 2021 г., 10:17:20
"
How_to_play_it написал:
Well, despite all nerfes in classic 6 link of detonade dead like ele focu/spell cascade/unleash and etc. probably it will be worth, because ggg said that hp of the enemy minions will be buffed for over 40%+.

I am ot actually sure.

The 46% hp buff only affects Act1 mobs and the HP buff tapers off until T16 where mobs will have the same. Meaning, you won't get a damage increase.

Keep in mind that Minion dmg support also was nerfed:
10% reduced damage done AND 25% less life meaning a -35% damage nerf from this gem alone.

RIP
"
Deadandlivin написал:

The 46% hp buff only affects Act1 mobs and the HP buff tapers off until T16 where mobs will have the same. Meaning, you won't get a damage increase.

10% reduced damage done AND 25% less life meaning a -35% damage nerf from this gem alone.

RIP

Who's using minion damage support on detonate dead?
"
Chen93 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

RIP

Who's using minion damage support on detonate dead?

Oh, you're right, was mixing it up with all the minion popcorn builds that blow up their minions.

Detonate Dead uses minion life support if I'm not misstaken.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
How_to_play_it написал:

I am ot actually sure.

RIP

Detonate dead is not a minion gem so minion support skills do nothing for it. Also I dont know of any build that uses Detonate dead plus minions for damage.
"
kotli написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
"
How_to_play_it написал:

I am ot actually sure.

RIP

Detonate dead is not a minion gem so minion support skills do nothing for it. Also I dont know of any build that uses Detonate dead plus minions for damage.

Isn't it Detonate dead that uses Desecrate spectres (Crabbies) linked to minion life stuff giving them massive HP pools which scales the build damage?
indeed,

detonate dead got out quite comfortably and relativly unscaved. Some one in the GGG-nerf-office, really seems to like detonate dead (big damages pushes, one nerf, which was very very obvipous and valid) BUT does not defintely like minions (they are still fugitives after three big nerfs).

detonate dead is one of the "winners", if you could call it this way...

the other Winners of this slaughter contest?... ED-Contagion, melee-attack-totems,trab builds and some niche ones, some spells a little tiny itsy bitsy, (in their) BUT(Ts) however with big mana problems now..
Последняя редакция: ArkonHC. Время: 21 июля 2021 г., 10:19:52

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация