Summon reaper and absolution build

So I am new to creating a build. Don't really know how to optimize builds. Any advice is appreciated. I am probably doing too much with trying to add both summon reaper and absolution together but why not?

https://pastebin.com/VsrQccmZ For path of building community fork
Last bumped19 нояб. 2021 г., 12:09:00
"
keeper2161 написал:
So I am new to creating a build. Don't really know how to optimize builds. Any advice is appreciated. I am probably doing too much with trying to add both summon reaper and absolution together but why not?

https://pastebin.com/VsrQccmZ For path of building community fork

I am also going summon reaper/absolution, but absolution is subordinate to the reaper.

For Reaper, I'm going full phys, with Minion Damage/Meatshield/melee phis/multistrike/brutality.

I hava absolution linked to lightning damage/innervate/lightning penetration.

In order to make sure my reaper has plenty of undead to snack on, I am running Herald of Purity/carrion golem/zombies.
is reaper even a viable end game build?
"
1lbNug написал:
is reaper even a viable end game build?

Respectfully, it's too early to tell.
Kay slayed the Minotaur after the buff to bleed with reaper.
So I guess it grows well.
I'm still trying, and struggling with her eating specters.
The zombies and carrion are fine, she can eat those all day, but the game is becoming sort through desecrate pools fast...
I love it, it doesn't die and has good damage, but I play muuuuuuuch slower than the meta.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Spectres doesnt seem to fit well with it at all, i started with dom blow and reaper even flows better with it. With this meta it might not be the best but she is nice to have when those elite unit show up.
Последняя редакция: Rtimusexile. Время: 5 авг. 2021 г., 16:21:26
No.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация