Please help me with my SRS Popcorn investment!

I leaguestarted with SRS Popcorn and still have a good time. Today I'll start with T8 maps and got 8 Watchstones.

Anyway my clear feels bad and i wanted to take some Spectre to deal with that. So I decided to go with artless assassins from Heist, as they already deal fire dmg and can procc combustion and ele army.

Problem is they dont deal enough dmg for good clear and even if would 6 link them, it doesnt seems to be that much of a difference (Tested in POB). But maybe im wrong about the Numbers.

So if anyone could have a look on my current Setup and would tell me some good Investment strats, I'm all yours.

I allready have a "ok" Minion Helmet but need to right color it. Now where the socket and color recipes are in maps. its pretty annoying to get them..

POB: https://pastebin.com/tPLFUyff

Thx for your help guys! xoxo
Last bumped2 нояб. 2021 г., 15:46:32
I'm a complete idiot about these things, so best double check with someone that knows their stuff. Having said that, I took a quick look and have a couple of ideas:

1 YIKES! Dump the infernal legion gem. You don't need it if you are using a tavukai amulet. Put something nice in the slot that you have freed up (note: do NOT put minion damage in with your SRS since it has a max life penalty now, and you want lotsa life for the powpowboom)

2. Your zombie support gems - meat shield and feeding frenzy - are working against each other. Pick a lane and have 'em either defend or go hamm, and put something else in the socket that you free up. (minion damage might serve you well here)

3. You should get some minion damage jewels going in your skill tree too. A good abyssal one or two somewhere would boost your minion damage, especially if you can get one with both minion life and damage boosts.

4. Get a convoking wand with some minion modifiers on it. Even a cheap one from trade will probably get you better damage than what you are using now.

There's no doubt more you can do, but that should be a good start.
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 2 нояб. 2021 г., 15:47:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация