Looking for guidance with Minion Instability SRS

Hi, I'm fairly inexperienced with the summoner archetype. I self crafted all my rare gear and this is what I'm currently using

As for flasks

My Links
Скрытый текст

SRS
Скрытый текст

My Main Link
SRS + Elemental Focus + Minion Life + Awakened Fire Pen + Unleash + Concentrated Effect

Zombie and Stone Golem
Скрытый текст

Stone golem for the buff, Zombies for the suicide factor (dont work too often)
Zombies + Stone Golem + Minion Life + Predator

Specters
Скрытый текст

Only for the Feeding Frenzy buff, and situational culling (no idea if it actually works or not)
(Miserly Poachers) + Feeding Frenzy + GMP + Culling Strikes

Auras
Скрытый текст

1)Determination + Tempest Shield + Skitterbots + Enlighten
2)Vitality+Arctic Armour

Utilities
Скрытый текст
Wand auto trigger Desecrate+Bone Offering+Convocation
Flame Dash on Shield
Flammability on Ring

I can see how to improve the defensive capabilities of the build, like improving the bone offering boots implicit, swapping tempest shield for a divergent tempest shield, swapping bone offering for a divergent bone offering (that should make me reach 75/75 block without Rumi's) and crafting a shield with elevated "Life on Block" and a higher chance to avoid elemental ailments.

My issue is that I have no idea of how to improve the offensive capability of the build. My PoB dps is at 1.8m and swapping elemental focus for an awakened elemental focus and properly leveling all my gems would probably make me hit 3.6m dps. Last league I made a 3m dps Holy Relic and damage felt lackluster against Pinnacle Bosses such as Maven and Sirius (no, so far I have no intentions of trying to fight Uber Ubers).

So far I reached lvl 93, and ideally I would probably go up until lvl 95/96 as I tend to die a lot in my characters I honestly don't see myself going farther than this.

So I appreciate any tips on how to increase the build overall damage.

PoB
Скрытый текст
https://pobb.in/v7gLJ4Kj7B9_
Последняя редакция: Oddtask. Время: 4 сент. 2022 г., 14:15:49
Last bumped4 сент. 2022 г., 14:06:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация