3.20 CartRyder's Glacial Cascade Totems

I've never done a build guide up until now so bare with me as I'm new to all this.

I've played Totem builds for a long time everything (7000 hours of gametime) from Ballistas, to spells, to the new slam totems. I quite enjoy the playstyle and its very easy and simple to setup up. Totems are very versatile to be able to swap spells if you're not happy with the current spell or skill youre using.

Glacial Cascade Totem Heiro
With awakened area of effect, AoE nodes on the tree, and the Glacial Cascade Enchantment we can easily hit 174% increased Aoe which brings us to a 2.25x breakpoint on the Final Bursts Aoe and a 1.59x increased AoE on the intial bursts. Effectively giving us 3 hits per cast of Glacial cascade as long as the enemy isn't directly up against the totems.

Скрытый текст
Pro's and Cons
Pros: Totem playstyle is pretty safe
Cheap to scale
Lazy gameplay
Handles most content easily

Cons: Totems not for everyone
Heiro is pretty squishy and you have to dodge mechanics

Скрытый текст
Pob: https://pobb.in/ikNidRpjmZRl

I'll add more information later as I play and level this current iteration of my totem build.
Последняя редакция: CartRyder. Время: 7 дек. 2022 г., 9:49:52
Last bumped26 июля 2023 г., 15:29:25
Found this post as I think ahead to my 3.21 starter.

I'm curious how/where did you get/calculate the numbers on the statement "easily hit 174% increased Aoe which brings us to a 2.25x breakpoint on the Final Bursts Aoe and a 1.59x increased AoE on the intial bursts."

Does having mean each cast of 4 bursts will all overlap, doing 1+1+1+3=6 million DPS per your POB?

Do you have a more updated POB?

How tanky does this build feel? I see you are MOM based but not that much max mana.
Последняя редакция: Chubbypuppy. Время: 11 февр. 2023 г., 20:02:51
Please more information on this build because is intresting.
If he doesnt reply, look at Tatiantell his builds, he got a GC totem pob

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация