3.21 Divine Ire on Hit Build [Templar - Inquisitor)

Divine ire with around 30 mil guardian ''dps'' if i use poe correctly.. :)
Im Developing the build i as i progress the build in crucible^^

-PoB : https://pastebin.com/vMCkex92

Made a small link :O Im proud now

advices to make the build more tanky and give it more damage is appreciated

going for timeless jewel for endurance charges (or frenzy charges)as well but cant get it to work in poe sadly...

Leave ideas in the comment ty :)

(The new crucible weapon system seem to be good for every build this could ofc also be realllly good for divine ire with all its gem tag :D)
Последняя редакция: 7RollingBananas. Время: 6 апр. 2023 г., 8:06:19
Last bumped2 авг. 2023 г., 13:22:54
If you want a short link, then go into the Build Sharing part in PoB, generate a code, choose Pastebin.com and press Share. It will change the long string into a pastebin link.

Build looks fun, would probably go with The Annihilating Light for damage and use the god given 6 defence layers.
Последняя редакция: Pompen. Время: 11 февр. 2023 г., 1:10:43
pob cant import ur build
"
Pompen написал:
If you want a short link, then go into the Build Sharing part in PoB, generate a code, choose Pastebin.com and press Share. It will change the long string into a pastebin link.

Build looks fun, would probably go with The Annihilating Light for damage and use the god given 6 defence layers.
what are thoese 6 layers xd ? just shortly ?xd
Последняя редакция: 7RollingBananas. Время: 5 апр. 2023 г., 6:24:12
"
Anurag14 написал:
pob cant import ur build
updated it lol - but its a build im gonna play and develope as i go in next league :O
... idk why i did this message
Последняя редакция: 7RollingBananas. Время: 5 апр. 2023 г., 6:31:21
Divine Ire is a bit weird on path of building. It's assuming you're doing just under 11 full 20 channeled releases a second so the dps is not gonna be anywhere near the "Full" DPS it shows. Your DPS will be closer to the 2.5mil range, which is still enough to do alot of the games content.
That's interesting take with physical damage stacking i will try it, thank you for idea.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация