Tormentor Pack General Feedback & slight issue with character effect interaction.

hi there, Recently i decided to pick up the Tormentor pack which is great but after some inspection i'd like to note that when used with the ooze character effect there are some inconsistency's that if possible somehow i'd like to see corrected in a future update.

To start the tail is muchhh lighter than the body armor despite not having an glowing bits on it and if that could be corrected somehow that would reallllllly help me settle into this pack for the long term..
with ooze

without ooze

In some zone's its totally fine, its wierd.

Second the spikes on the back do not alter from the character effect despite also not having any glowing effects visible by default, this behavior is inconsistent with previous mtx such as Raven Demon wings which have no glowing bits to shine through and as such its rear eyeball is covered by the black ooze despite normally showing a ravens eye.

screenshot here:

also the butt-vacuum effect on the body armor, i would be so happy if it could be toggled off.

thanks for making some cool stuff i could feel at home wearing...

succubus tail when? tail slot when? :D

Edit: just wanted to comment how awesome it looks while using whirling blades, if you haven't personally seen it i highly recommend checking it out.

Edit2: in general i just want to be able to see myself. and for that to be remotely the same color scheme and reflectiveness so its not constantly distracting me from important things.

Edit3: Some more positive feedbacks, Love the souls coming in its very immersive and its not visually

Edit4: :< pls make back attachment work with character effect, its super noticable in my hideout.

it is the cartographer's hideout with the abyssal floor lights turned on
Innocence forgives you
Последняя редакция: SilentSymphony. Время: 5 мая 2023 г., 12:11:43
Last bumped4 мая 2023 г., 13:58:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация