[3.22] Hexblast mines - Indigon+mana reg - Hierophant - Glass Cannon - Multibutton

Hi, this is my first time posting a build. I'm not sure if this build is complete. There must be something I'm missing and someone can improve/change. Sorry if it's not detailed enough.
I'm having a lot of fun playing this build, but failed to find any other Hierophant with Indigon and Mines, so here it is!

Pros & Cons
Pros:
-Good clear speed, but not the fastest.
-Mines can target off screen, providing us with safe playstile.
-Spend thousands and thousands of Mana playstyle, I find it fun.
-Many buttons... if you are in to that.
Cons:
-Well, yeah, many buttons.
-Elemental reflect maps are a little tricky, but still doable. You have to swap or make vortex and travel skill to make no elemental damage for safe clear, or just dont hit monsters with these skills.
-No regen maps are not doable, since we rely on mana regen.
-Not a tanky build. Still you have some defenses and can take some hits.
-Not HC viable in current state.
-To deliver max damage you need to burst, which takes some time and button presses.

This is NOT one button build. We have:
Mines for damage (+ detonate mines. You can bind it on the left mouse button).
Vortex for mana pump. You gotta use it almost on cooldown lol. (can be binded on LMB too).
Totems with Wither. Can be used mostly on bosses. Totems are a BIG buff in this build .
Righteous fire for burst. Deactivates with mana flask. You can also use Vaal RF for fun.
Shield charge for speed.
Frostblink.
Arcane cloak for burst and mana pump.

Playing this build you just run around, throw mines, one-shotting most stuff when on decent gear, placing totems here and there, and constantly using Vortex to pump Indigon with mana as much as possible. With Shield Charge and Frostblink you can move fast.

Im not sure if this build is league starter friendly, some items may be expensive at league start. But with mines we have good damage very early, and it's relatively cheap to proceed to red maps. This build can't facetank things, but still have some layer of defense, and can withstand some damage. Hexblast allows us to freeze most non-bigboss targets when damage is high, and give some safety too. I was able to solo level in maps until level 98 with ease. With Omens it's even easier now. You can surely level further in maps, but it is very time consuming.
Im not very skilled player, but I guess in expensive gear damage is high enough to zerg most if not all uber bosses if you are skilled and familiar with fight. I can easily farm Uber Cortex and Uber Shaper. Other Ubers are harder, but not impossible I guess.

Path of Building
https://pobb.in/DLfTvgMMCkgh

Skills
Hexblast (Divergent optional)- High-impact Mine support - Charged Mines - Minefield Support - Trap and Mine Damage - / last slot is flexible / Increased Critical Damage Support, Increased Critical Strikes Support, Awakened Lightning Penetration Support, Power Charge on Critical Support (if you have high amount of charges). I prefer crit damage to deliver stronger shocks.

You can try to swap Minefield with Swift Assembly Support, but it differs ratio of mines thrown per mana spent, seriously changes how much mana we are spending on mines. For example we need 100 mana to throw 5 mines with Minefield. For same 100 mana we throw 1-3 mines with Swift Assembly, but also throw mines faster, and its increasing mana cost more. Minefield have better ratio, but it's a bit clunky if you don't have a high amount of mine throwing speed. Also with Minefield we can pile mines faster, for them to have greater mine aura effect for each mine and overall damage.

Hexblast have a property:
Chaos damage with hits is resisted by lowest resistance instead.

We pair that with lightning penetration and exposure, curses for lowering lightning resistance and a lot of added lightning damage from Sigil of Power and Arcane Cloak. This way we have both chaos and lightning damage affected by enemy lightning res.

Vortex (Divergent optional) - Archmage Support
Use Vortex always, it spends big amounts of mana, more and more with each cast. This makes our Indigon work. It deals some damage with initial hit, but not very much.

Wither - Spell Totem Support - Multiple Totems Support.
Totems are a BIG buff in this build. Wither itself is giving us a very big damage boost. Get Forbidden Flesh and Forbidden Flame jewels with Ritual of Awakening (2nd totem ascendancy). They are dirt cheap. With this ascendancy totems give us 5% more damage each, which is nice, and 0.5% mana regen per totem, which is A LOT of mana regen. In my current setup I have around 7.6k unreserved mana, 2200 mana/sec regen without totems, and 3800 with 4 totems. Also gives us some hp regen. You don't really need totems for clearing maps, they can be used just for killing tough targets. Or you can place them occasionally in maps, to keep up sweet mana regen, you don't have to stay near them to get buffs.

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks Support (optional) for fast travel, use with care if you are not happy to unexpectedly run too near to an enemy pack.

Frostblink - nice movement spell, instant cast, which gives us smooth movement in pair with shield charge and while throwing mines.

Arcane Cloak - keep an eye on mana, and use it when mana is full. Use it for burst, or as protection.

Righteous Fire - Great damage boost for better burst. Use it precisely in timing with detonation of mines. Best use with Arcane Cloak. With unique belt and MoM, drains our ES, HP and Mana, but we are loosing only ES at moderate rate due to regens. And we can easily replenish hp and es with life flask for longer burst/survival.

Weapon with trigger.
Sigil of Power - nice damage boost and a little toughness.
Frost Shield - nice damage boost and a little toughness.
Third slot can be anything, Stone Golem(or any golem), Void Sphere, Assassin's Mark (if you have 3 curses. Or use Assassin's Mark on button, place Clarity or Vitality in weap).

Gear

My current gear:

Helmet
Indigon is our core item. You can start with a cheap version, then get corrupted version with +1 power charge implicit and best rolls. Good enchants are arcane cloak use more mana, increased effect of curses. Hexblast damage enchant gives very little damage due to poe builder.

Body Armour

Cloak of defiance is very good for our mana setup, gives us a good amount of mana and mana regen, as well as saving point for Mind over Matter. You can start with a cheap 5link version, then get maximum mana roll 6link, then get maximum mana roll and corrupted implicit +2 to level of socketed AoE gems.

Amulet

Atziri’s Foible I think its best in slot item, gives us a huge amount of mana and mana regen. For expensive version get +1 curse corrupted implicit.

With Atziri’s Foible You need around 125 str for max lvl str gems.
Get Strength and Intelligence from gear as much as you can, Intelligence is good for energy shield and mana.

Shield
Prism Guardian allows us to easily reserve ~50% of life, this way we stay at low life for Pain Attunement and have 50-55% hp left. Put in it Petrified Blood and either Blasphemy+Curse, or Summon Skitterbots+Vitality/Clarity if you use another source of curse (variant with Skitters will require some life reservation efficiency from passive tree Reservation Mastery or tattoo on strength nodes, or gear(Rings for example) to keep 45% life reserved. In best case we want 55% unreserved life with life mastery for lowlife, but if you have 47-49% life unreserved, thats not really big deal.

This shield might be costly at league start, if you cant obtain it yet, use rare shield if you need some more defences, or second weapon for more offences.

Belt

This belt is our defenses. With this belt we can unevenly split incoming damage between hp and es, and we have Mind over Matter for further health protection. Also dont forget to take Energy Shield Mastery "30% of Chaos Damage taken does not bypass Energy Shield"

Rings

For rings we want Rares.
If you have just 1 curse AND allready high damage, I really recommend using Blasphemy with Curse, or Skitterbots with Profane Proxy ring, this way if an enemy is one-shotted, then it will still be AoE blast from Hexblast. If you have curse only on hit from rings and an enemy is one-shotted, then it will be only single target damage. Not good for clearing maps.

When u have 2 curses, then use Blasphemy / Skitters+Profane Proxy, and ring with curse.

So for rings we want one ring with curse on hit mod (Conductivity or Elemental Weakness. When curse limit is 2 we need both of these curses, one on ring, other on Blasphemy.
Both rings have +to maximum mana, %increased mana regen. Then you aim for life, energy shield, attributes strength and intelligence, probably chaos and elemental resistances.

When/If you have 3 curses, use 2 rings with Conductivity and Elemental Weakness, and Blasphemy with Punishment. You can use Assassin’s Mark on trigger or button, but trigger is not so effective, button is another one more button. That's why I ended up with Punishment on Blasphemy.

Boots
Boots Rare with Strength or Intelligence, maximum mana, maximum life, movement speed, energy shield, one high elemental res and chaos res. Roll searing exarch implicit with action speed, eater of world whatever u like.

Gloves
Gloves Rare with Strength or intelligence, maximum mana, maximum life, energy shield, one big elemental res and chaos res. Roll searing exarch implicit with unnerve, eater of world with lightning exposure, if you are not using awakened lightning penetration.

Weapon
Weapon
For stats we want:
+1 to level of all spell skill gems (and/or +1 to chaos spells. +1 to all spells also boost Arcane Cloak, Sigil of Power, Righteous Fire, thus giving us more damage, as well as boosting auras a little. So +1 to all spells is much better then +1 to chaos spells.).
+ to maximum mana as much as you can find, this is very important stat.
you don't need mana regen or intelligence on weap, but its not useless tho.
% global crit multi
% global critical strike chance for spells
Added lightning or any other damage to spells.
Suffix Slot for a trigger enchant.

I'm not good at crafting items. I guess you can find a base with fracture +1 spell skill gems or maximum mana, then spam with essences for added spell lightning damage/damage penetrates % lightning res. Or spam fossils for mana and crit stats.

Jewels

Forbidden Flesh and Flame for Ritual of Awakening ascendancy. (If you really dont like playing totems, you can just get 2 very good rare jewels instead)

Intuitive Leap (place it in top middle jewel slot near power charge node)

Impossible escape with Ghost Reaver keystone. With this we are picking some mine nodes and crit node.

Watcher’s Eye with % chance to Recover 10% of Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity - very important stat to replenish mana. We also have 1 mana mastery in passive tree with the same effect. Fun part is (I dunno if it's a bug or not) detonating mines is SKILL, which we can just hold and spam it few times per second, and it procs this 20-25% chance to recover 10% of mana LOL. This alone can proc it VERY often, but we also use vortex and mines at the same time. This stat gives us very good mana recovery, besides mana regen.
Other useful stats on Watcher’s Eye are %increased mana recovery rate while affected by Clarity, gain % of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield while affected by Clarity
If you can find one with crit multi precision, you can use lvl 1 precision if you have gem slots.

Large Cluster Jewel 8 passives, lightning damage base with Scintillating Idea and elemental resistances on small nodes.

Two Medium Cluster Jewels. I prefer Expert Sabotage and Guerilla tactics. Gives us speed and pure damage in form of faster detonation speed and % chance for mines to be detonated and additional time. This is an incredible damage boost. You can use Megalomaniacs(if you can find some) with mana nodes and Expert sabotage or any other Mine nodes if you like.

Immutable Force for stun recovery.(optional, if you have gem slots)

Thread of Hope with Small radius. With it we can easily pick +1 curse, crit multi, and mine detonate an additional time nodes in tree. Place it into the top right cluster jewel socket.

Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel. Balbala, this way we are getting flask charges with one empty flask slot. With Essence Extraction from passive tree and increased flask charges gained mod on Bismuth Flask this allows us to keep flask for resistances permanently.

Rare jewel (if you have any free slots). Good stats are: % increased maximum mana, mine damage, mine throwing speed, global critical strike multiplayer, critical strike multiplayer for spell damage. You can also use abyss jewel with flat maximum mana, crit multi, added lightning or chaos spell damage.

Flasks

Quicksilver Flask with increased charge recovery. Just for speed.

Bismuth Flask with increased charge recovery and additional resistances for resistances. You need quality on this flask, need 1 empty flask slot with Balbala Timeless Jewel, and Essence Extraction allocated in Passive tree. This way flask for resistances is permanent in Hideout. And use enchant on flask "Used when charges reach full" and forget about pressing it ever again.

Divine Life Flask with mods for instant recovery when on low life (we are always on low life) and corrupted blood and bleed removal and immunity.

Eternal Mana Flask with mods "Effect is not removed when Unreserved Mana is Filled", and "remove all burning and immunity to Ignite when used".

Tattoos

Very good option is Honoured tattoo of the Barbarian, gives us +1 maximum frenzy charges on a big dexterity node.
Ancestral Tattoo of Bloodlines, have to be used with tattoo of every tribe, gives us good amount of mana, hp, es recovery. Not mandatory.
You can also use some tattoos for chaos and ele res if you really need it. Not mandatory.

Leveling

You can buy Stormblast Mine from Nessa in Act1 after completing first quest and receiving first gem reward from Tarkleigh. Around level 30 you can swap to high-impact mine with Hexblast. Also remember, the more mines you place before detonating, the more damage you deliver after detonating. So if you fighting a boss, you better place as many mines as you can, then blast it. In talent tree aim for mine and crit nodes, when you get some gear with mana and Indigon also go for mana nodes. Indigon may be not so cheap at league start, but eventually price is very much lower. I have killed all bandits.

level 50

level 75

level 91 low budget

High budget tree lvl 97

Path of Building
https://pobb.in/DLfTvgMMCkgh

Ascendancy

Divine Guidance

Sanctuary of Thought

Arcane Blessing

Pursuit of Faith - this totem node is not mandatory, but very usefull for +1 totem and faster placing speed. If you lack some resistances u can instead use Conviction of Power for Endurance and Power Charges.

Forbidden Flame and Forbidden Flesh with Ritual of Awakening. As I see it, this is like Core stuff of the build, we get great synergy with buffs from totems and extremely fast Withered debuff on targets. Both Jewels are dirt cheap this league.

Pantheons

Major: Soul of the Brine King for freeze immunity. Also some kind of solution again stunlocks.
Minor: Souls of Ryslatha for more HP recovery from life flask and charges for it.

Trial of the Ancestors

About Trial of the Ancestors encounter.
I'm currently at rating around 1200. I dont know how much enemy scale further in Health, but having no big trouble climbing higher yet, unique enemies can be put down in mere seconds if you burst right, normal enemies are mostly freezed. Occasional oneshots are not a big deal in most of matches, with good mobility it's not hard to avoid damage.

How to BURST
Try to trigger Sigil of Power and Frost Shield in the good spot when you are fighting bosses. Most Big Bosses have "initializing phase" where they talk, before you can actually fight them. Use this time to pump up mana with Vortex, pile up Mines, place totems. When fight is started, make sure you have full mana, use Arcane Cloak and Righteous Fire, detonate Mines, run for your life. Keep up with Vortex, Mines and Totems.

How to calculate damage and mana spent for Indigon

25% increased Spell Damage for each 200 total Mana you have Spent Recently, up to 2000%
with best roll of this stat for example, it looks like 2000/25=80, then 80*200=16000 mana to spend recently for maximum effect of Indigon. With 20% increased SPD roll its 20000 mana to be spent for max effect

To have an info about how much mana you can spend recently, you can actively spend mana in Hideout, while being buffed for mana regen, and watch your highest mana cost of any spell, let it be Vortex. Then load your character in PoB, make Vortex active skill, go to configuration, enter any amount of "mana spent recently" (this line will be presented only if you have equipped Indigon) and watch mana cost of Vortex again, then tweaking this number find an amount of mana spent recently that matches mana cost of Vortex that you have while spending mana in Hideout. When you fighting, mana spent recently may be not always maximum of course, keep that in mind.

For damage calculation, PoB have Average Hit and Hit DPS. With Mines, Hit DPS line is very inaccurate, as I see it. You have to look at Average Hit number, and multiply it for how many mines you can detonate per second when fighting, this way you get estimated damage per second. If I get everything right.

I will be happy if someone comes up with any good ideas to add to this build and post it here.

Thanks for reading.

Последняя редакция: lazor13. Время: 13 нояб. 2023 г., 21:10:05
Last bumped13 нояб. 2023 г., 16:25:58
Your build guide is incredibly detailed and well-structured. I'm impressed by your in-depth analysis of skill interactions. It is perfect that how you explained the synergy between skills, passives, and gear choices. The leveling tips are especially helpful for newcomers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация