Goblin Jazz MTX

Sound is much louder than other MTX effects, has a very annoying song that plays. Players are constantly triggering the sound effects, Even MTX with giant effects explosions wind tunnels are half as loud as this goblin music.
It interrupts my train of thought every time I'm in town. For some reason you can hear it from very far away.

Here's a solution, give me an option to mute it. I'm guessing all the MTX sound effects aren't even properly flagged at this time. And are listed as general SFX.

I don't understand why the developers would allow players to spam this kind of s___ constantly in public areas.

I get through the campaign fairly quickly when I'm in the mood to get through it, but I took my time this leauge and I imagine the majority of the player base isnt speedy about it, lots of time visiting the towns ect.

the "charm" if we can call it that. It gets old QUICK.

I thought I could finally escape this BS when I went to my hideout, but I'm doing heists now and there's no way to stop this s___.

And to everyone who enjoys spamming their goblin music, good for you, (((YOU))) can listen to it all you want. I'm sick of hearing this every 5 seconds.
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %
Last bumped15 дек. 2023 г., 20:15:25
I will legit spam this song in every town I'm in just because of this post.

♫ Skoot Skeet Beeda Bop ♫
"
darkjoy написал:
I will legit spam this song in every town I'm in just because of this post.

♫ Skoot Skeet Beeda Bop ♫

I'm happy for you, Truly.
chances of getting a beta key 0.000001 %

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация