[3.23] Max Crit Guardian Summon Reapers of Revenants// UBER Viable

Hello Exiles,

3.23 gave us a ton of new transfigured gems to use and my favorite reaper minion got 2 new variants. Of the two, the more obvious one to go for is eviscerating as it is pretty much a buff to the bleed capped, endgame viable reaper that's similar to the original summon reaper. I wanted to make something completely different, mainly NOT scaling DOT as I feel the DOT variant was too close to the original one. Thus, the goal was to make ON HIT summon reapers of revenants that could do the same content as many traditional high end reaper builds.

And I am proud to say this build was a resounding success!

POB
https://pobb.in/c2r2HWf6irAQ
Bandits- Kill All

ASCENDENCY(s)
Скрытый текст

Guardian/Primalist
1.Radiant Crusade
2.Unwavering Crusade
3.Bastion of Hope
4.Time of Need

BUILD CONCEPT
Скрытый текст

Firstly we take Guardian for the free tri-ele auras from Unwavering Crusade, and the block chance from Bastion of Hope. The other two nodes are just nice but not super important. The main items in this build is a Maata's Teaching, Fleshcrafter, Traid Grip, and Ancient Skull. This gives our minions complete elemental conversion, ignore enemy elemental resistance, and CRIT CAP without precision.

The way to play this build is sort of similar to an average summon skeletons or SRS build but at a slower pace. We want to resummon our reapers every 10sec ideally to take full advantage of Fresh Meat Supports entire duration. This gives our minions a lot of crit multi, crit chance, whispers (attack damage and attack speed) and adrenaline.

Our job during the 10 sec is to stay alive and keep a carrion golem and Sentinel of Radiance. Do note that reapers can eat these minions but resummoning them is really fast so its not that big of a deal.

For defensive layers, we get as close to block cap as possible (with a Rumi's Concoction) and as much spell suppression as we can using the charms introduced this league. The Guardian ascendancy "time of need" is really only helpful sometimes but I wouldn't count on it to save you in a pinch. It does remove curses on us which is helpful. What I found more helpful then anything is having the triad grip have one green socket so that our reapers always freeze and shatter. This makes mapping very enjoyable as you do not need to worry on death effects like porcupines.

3.23 also introduced a bunch of new specters in the form of corpses from the warlock NPC. One of them is called Dark Marionettes, which have the ability to respawn themselves on death. THIS is amazing for reapers as food when they consume to buff themselves, and a great way to never have to deal with having to keep up feeding frenzy. See gloves for gem links

To take this build up a notch, we use the powerful new gem the "Adorned" which scales a bunch of magic abyss jewels for minion damage and maximum life.

GEAR and GEM LINKS
Скрытый текст

Switch out Multistike for awakened Melee Phys or Damage on full life when clearing if you like. Also AWAKENED MULTI does very little in this build, I just ran it to try it out but all it really does is make the reapers spin in place for too long even with how much attack speed they have.

JEWELS (VERY IMPORTANT)
Скрытый текст

So you pretty much want all the jewels with maximum life and minion damage increase if you use a skill recently. Its important to make sure they are all magic and corrupted to make use of the Adorned

FOR CLUSTER JEWELS, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BLESSED REBIRTH, this is important because it would give the reapers basically 4 seconds of immunity where its just straight dps.

Lastly you want to give the reapers a bit of chaos resistance to counter the "whispers" buff that your reapers get from ancient skull. Make sure this is not more then 29% (see the jewels in my belt for a example). Reapers by default have a 20% base chaos resistance and Fleshcrafter converts 2% of life to energy shield for every 1%. IF YOUR REAPERS are instantly dying, it probably means you have more then 29% chaos resistance to minions.

CHARMS
Скрытый текст

1.Onslaught with five or more allies nearby (ONLY ONE IS NEEDED)
2.Banner skills have no reservation (ONLY ONE IS NEEDED)
3.Attack block Chance if you attacked recently//Spell block chance if you cast recently (as close to cap as possible)
4.Chance to suppress spells (~60% and lucky is the goal)

5.Cursed enemies you and your minions kills have a chance to explode(for clear)

#5 is for once you have the first 4 built into your your build and is strictly quality of life. During clearing you use a curse of your choice (I use punishment) with hex bloom support to use it efficiently. You want to be able to stack 1-4 amongst your charm slots and one That Which Was Taken.

(See POB for examples)

CLIPS
Скрытый текст

Future Improvements (For those that want to take it further)
Скрытый текст

So the best version of this build concept that I managed to figure out was dropping the whole adorned stacking situation and going grand spectrum jewels and a really cracked lethal pride that has 4 minion damage nodes when combined with a impossible escape jewel for the agnostic. . This will increase the PoB numbers by another 25% more damage.

With that being said, I do not think its worth it. It probably won't feel that much different and you would be sinking in another 120is divines just for the 4 jewels.

This build was my league start and I had a lot fun figuring out this build and making it work in this league's content.
If you got any questions/suggestions please do leave a comment!

Until then, stay sane Exiles!
Последняя редакция: Xqutioner. Время: 9 янв. 2024 г., 22:33:54
Last bumped20 марта 2024 г., 16:30:35
Hi thanks for sharing happy to see summon reaper this efficient! The tankyness look nice can the buil survive in juice T16 map like 40-60% delirium?
Gona lvling this =)

Thanks and fly safe.
"
Tagmatar написал:
Hi thanks for sharing happy to see summon reaper this efficient! The tankyness look nice can the buil survive in juice T16 map like 40-60% delirium?
Gona lvling this =)

Thanks and fly safe.

So I've tried a couple 60% t16 crimson temple maps and the result is mixed. Yes it can, but you are not going to be able to cruise through it. The amount of stuff flying at you will eventually just one shot you out of the blue. The reapers have more then enough damage where they can kill very effectively (fought a couple whisp empowered kosis just fine). If you let your reapers stay in the screen in front you it will be fine, but this build is definitely not one of those builds where you can just shield charge into delirium packs and live.
Any chance you're writing a leveling section? I'm following this for my first summon build so it'd be nice to know what to go for and what to start with skill wise.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация