Scourge arrow of Menance Totems - Help!

I didn't follow a guide or anything, I usually just find a skill I want to try, look at someone's POE ninja build and change it how I want to play / wing it.

I am having some trouble in red maps though, I will get randomly 1shot off screen on harder mods and sometimes the new league mechanic. Looking for some more survivability. My clearspeed is amazing and I just started doing red maps.

Should I spec into some more life? More spell supresion? Ditch IR and go straight evasion?

My current defense includes about 9k armor (pre flasks), taste of hate, lightning coil, 44% spell supression(i'm in the process of getting more, I should have 66% when I am done), vaal grace (just for more supression), and poisoned mobs can't crit on me. My life's a little low, sitting at about 4k. I am probably also going to grab the 25% increase life from the Warden passive but I can't seem to figure out how to complete his quests to get 2 more points..

I can pick up Threads of hope and net about 5 skill points as well, so I have some to play with - just not sure if I should just start stacking life, suppression or something else.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

gear
Недоступно

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Последняя редакция: Edzilla. Время: 26 дек. 2023 г., 16:06:17
Last bumped26 дек. 2023 г., 16:02:58
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация