[3.23] Ivory Tower - Cascading Firestorm of Meteors - Inquisitor - 45 million non-uber DPS

Firestorm of Meteors Inquisitor
POB: https://pobb.in/j3FbG1fOUNiP

Overview and thoughts:

A fun build I put together to just play around with the new spell skills.
I like the fire wizard fantasy of millions of meteors raining down.
If you played D3 and enjoyed the meteor builds then this is for you.

Uses lancing steel of spraying for COC. This new gem is a godsend for COC ranged builds. Since you can attack, dodge with a skill, and the spray of lancing steel will still proc spells as you move. This allows you to easily maintain DPS uptime while being mobile.

For bossing I swap out awakened spell cascade for crackling lance of disintegration and run that with firestorm of meteors.

This build can kill all the ubers and do the feared with ease thanks to ranged playstyle.

Capable of handling T16 rare maps with delirious + beyond + high amounts of wisps with ease.

I wouldn't try this as a league starter due to needing specific uniques and attribute stacking rares.

Damage could definitely be quite a bit higher with a well rolled three rat talisman. I took inspiration from several different builds I've seen and went with more economical choices. This cost me less than 50 divines.

--------------------------------------------------------

Important things for DPS:

This build stacks life, ES, strength, and intelligence.
All 4 of these stats increase DPS.
In order to get 100% crit chance you'll need over a 1000 str and int

52% CDR is required for the next cast on crit breakpoint. This is a MASSIVE DPS boost!!! Without this you'll cut your dps by 1/5th at least.

I did the following:
9% boots implicit
12% belt craft
31% from level 8 awakened coc (+3 from critical mastery)

Regarding the belt/boots:

Here is why I didn't go the shaper/hunter boots with the hunter stygian vise.

Since lancing steel requires the 52% CDR to hit the next breakpoint. You would need a cooldown elevated shaper boot to dismiss the need for the belt cooldown craft. This and 2% cooldown recovery abyss jewels for the wand and stygian vise. (Only one if 19% or higher on boots)

breakdown:

31% from awakened cast on critical strike support which requires +3 level from
critical passive mastery.
At least 17% on the boots
2% from the abyss jewels in both wand and or stygian vise depending on boots CDR roll.

This would quickly raise the cost of crafting to insane levels and no longer economical for the average player.

I mean ideally you have a hunter+shaper fugitive boot with elevated tailwind + cooldown with at least t1 str or int on the suffixes.
Then movement speed with cannot be chilled with life and ES as prefixes.

Then go with the expensive stygian vise craft hunter %attributes mod.

You might gain 5-7 million DPS here for all the headache and more than doubled build cost.

Crafting:

Both rings:

1. Obtain a 30% or higher chaos res fracture on amethyst ring
2. Spam deafening of essence for str or int.
3. Once T1 str and int is obtained, craft suffixes cannot be changed. Requires open prefix.
4. Use a veiled chaos orb and craft life + mana regen from it. Has an extremely good weighting so it should succeed first try.
5. Bench craft non-channeling skills have -7 to total mana cost
6. Slam exalted orb and hope for +# to maximum energy shield.

Belt:

1. Obtain a 15% increased intelligence synthesized implicit belt. (18% with attribute catalysts)
2. Spam deafening essence for intelligence.
3. This is more tricky since you need an open suffix and prefix. Once T1 str is obtained with the essence craft you will craft suffixes cannot be changed at the bench. You may need to annul to achieve this.
4. Use a veiled chaos orb and hope it doesn't fill the suffix slot. Then unveil for life + mana regen. If the suffix gets filled then you will have to start over.
5. Craft 12% cooldown recovery rate at the bench. It has to be 12% to get the CDR breakpoint.

Boots:

1. Grab a good Armour/ES base with 30% chaos res fracture.
2. Use deafening essence to to intelligence..
3. Roll until you get T1 str and int with an open prefix.
4. Bench craft suffixes cannot be changed.
5. Use a veiled chaos orb and hopefully unveiled movement speed and cannot be chilled.
6. Bench craft life.
7. Slam for Armour/ES
8. Use grand eldritch ichor until you get cooldown recovery and make sure you have an exarch implicit
9. Use orb of conflicts until you get 9% cooldown recovery.

Advantages:

- Elemental Flasks always up (High Elemental Max Hit).
- ~10k ES (One of the typical Ivory Tower setups).
- Constant life/ES regen + lots of life/mana/ES leech.
- 8 auras (9 with wrath)

- ~45m Non-Uber Boss DPS (Firestorm of Meteors + Crackling Lance of Disintegration).
- ~20m+ mapping DPS with Firestorm of Meteors and Awakened Spell Cascade with potential for 60m with 3 overlaps.
- Wrath on divine blessing

- Moderate base movement speed with investment ~65% increased.
- Whirling blades makes you feel fast and works great for the shoot and dodge playsytle.

Disadvantages

- Hard to see surroundings, however this build is quite tanky and quick. You can easily get out of rough spots quickly. I rarely die on this build doing juiced content. With the high hit pool; almost all degens and attacks can't break the leech as long as you attack dodge, attack dodge, repeat.

- Forgetting to press flasks on entering an area leads to death most of the time. (2 of the flasks can be automated with 24%+ quality and the right prefixes)

- Corrupting blood immunity is very hard to get due to expensive and hard to get unique jewels so Ralakesh pantheon is important. I rarely notice corrupting blood because leech easily out regens it.

T16 Beyond and Delirious Crimson Temple with 4 monster pack sextants and 7k wisp juice (yellow and purple)

Uber Shaper first phase:

Uber Maven first phase:

Uber Cortex:

Non-Uber Sirus last phase:

Gear

Последняя редакция: MasterBinBin. Время: 11 марта 2024 г., 16:13:49
Last bumped25 марта 2024 г., 18:20:58
This is yet another variant on the EB CoC inquisitor build, a few thoughts based on my experience running the cyclone ice spear version. For serious upgrades, a hunter stygian with str/int/attris and eventually hunter/crusader with life/%life/%es/str/int/%attris as well as crusader/hunter or shaper/hunter cdr/tailwind boots offer significant damage boosts, although tailwind may be less needed with spraying vs cyclone, also you should look into getting a 12/25 or 12/35 double attribute cluster and some str/int splits, those are going to be worth a lot more stats and damage than the large attribute notables and Shadow portion of the tree.
can we get 3.24 version! wanting to go some sort of meteor build for necro.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация