Unfair account blocking

I would like to draw attention to a problem I recently encountered.
I played Path Of Exile for a total of 250-300 hours, bought some MTX and chest tabs worth +- $200
It so happened that my account was blocked with the reason “Breaching Terms of Use”, we are talking about point 7. I'm not sure what exactly could have caused this, I have never used programs to automate the game, or other programs that give an advantage over other players. If you go to my profile and look at the chest, you can see a very small amount of currency in it, which it seems to me there should have been more if I were doing something like that. Ultimately, I think it is obvious to everyone that accounts for people who do this are a consumable item; they are unlikely to buy anything more expensive than $10 from it.
I spent time and money on the game, when my account was blocked, I wrote an appeal, which was refused. I contacted technical support by mail and on the game website, in every message they sent me the same thing, “this is being sorted out by the security service, they’ve already sorted it out for you, we won’t do anything.” Nobody obviously wants to engage in a constructive dialogue for an objective analysis of the problem, “create a new account and play there, just don’t break the rules” and who will return my financial investments?

Still, there could be many reasons, even to the point that when I just started playing (3.23), my friends helped me with crafts and currency, and then I helped them, we often exchanged so that one of the parties did not offer anything in exchange, or maybe I sent too many messages on a trade when they didn’t sell me an item for a long time, I can’t know, but is this ultimately a reason to block me forever?

Path Of Exile Profile
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Masturbino_0_0
Last bumped4 апр. 2024 г., 15:45:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация